- Pediatrician always on staff
- Extended night and weekend hours
- Superior care that’s close to home
STOP and dial 9-1-1 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe burns
- Severe abdominal pain
- Altered mental status
- Severe head injury and headache
- Loss of limb
- Convulsions and seizures
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Schedule an appointment
Are you or any of your household members experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Fever greater than 100.0°F or 37.8°C
- New or worsening cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- New onset of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New onset of loss of taste or smell, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain or headache
- Tested positive for COVID-19 via a lab test in the last 14 days
- Waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
Since you answered yes to these questions, you might be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19. Check out our resource center for next steps on how to proceed with care. If you think you're experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
*Physical refers to school physicals, sports physicals and work physicals.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your immunization? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your TB test? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.