Welcome to the Obstetrics/Gynecology Department at Advocate Medical Group. We provide a full range of gynecological care, from routine exams and testing to birth control and surgical procedures. If you are pregnant, congratulations! We welcome you as a patient and pledge to make your pregnancy a comfortable, healthy, and memorable one. We view pregnancy as an experience that involves the whole family. Therefore, we encourage mothers to bring their support persons along for office visits and to the hospital for the big event.
Advocate Medical Group is aware of the concerns regarding Essures. We discuss all possible options for women interested in birth control and would never advise them to take a potentially dangerous method for contraceptives. We will continue to follow FDA guidelines for products and usage.
A Meet the Mom visit allows parents to interact with a pediatrician before a child is born. This provides an opportunity for the parents to discuss care plans for the first few days of life and ask any questions they may have. Parents are in great hands with our pediatricians, we want you to be comfortable with us as we care for your child together. Call today for a free Meet the Mom visit.Resources: 1st Trimester & General Pregnancy:
- Caffeine in Pregnancy (March of Dimes)
- Cystic Fibrosis (ACOG)
- Eating and Nutrition in Pregnancy (March of Dimes)
- Food Safety for Pregnant Women (USDA)
- Pregnancy over the age of 35 (ACOG)
- Screening for Birth Defects (ACOG)
- Zika Virus
- Is My Breastfeeding Baby Getting Enough to Eat? Calcium in the Diet Cord Blood Banking Dentist Note Diabetic Record Instructions for OB Glucose Challenges Group B Streptococcus (GBS) and Pregnancy Registration for Delnor Hospital/Cadence Health General Information Regarding your stay at Delnor Hospital Packing List for the Hospital Induction of Labor – Our Philosophy Instructions for Birth Control Pill Use Foods High in Iron Your Baby’s Activity Record Your Baby’s Activity Record - Spanish Lactation Counseling Lactation Cookies Low Cholesterol Diet Low Cholesterol Diet - Spanish Medications Safe for Pregnancy Tips for Easing Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy – English and Spanish Feeding Journal Feeding Journal - Spanish Obstetrics Global Billing Obstetrics Global Billing - Spanish OTC Medications Safe for Breastfeeding Mothers Pregnancy Exercises Pregnancy Stretches Things Not to Stress About During Your Pregnancy Things Not to Stress About During Your Pregnancy - Spanish Tips for Surviving Bed Rest Get the Whooping Cough Vaccine While you are Pregnant