Center for Advanced Care
Lutheran General's Center for Advanced Care, a new outpatient imaging and treatment center, continues our commitment to delivering the most advanced treatment options and emerging technologies in breast health, cancer care, and diagnostic imaging to our patients. This three-story facility integrates services previously offered at several sites on the hospital campus. Patient-focused features include easy accessibility, same-day appointments, private waiting areas, and direct entrance to each level of the center from the connected parking garage right next door.
- Cancer Institute - 1st and 2nd Floor
- Center for Advanced Imaging - 1st Floor
- Caldwell Breast Center - 3rd Floor
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow can I make an appointment?
- For Imaging services, call Central Scheduling at 847-723-5050
- For Breast Health screening exams, call Central Scheduling at 847-723-5050
- For all other Breast Health services, call 847-723-3100
- For Radiation Oncology, call 847-723-8030
Where can I find parking?
We offer complimentary parking for all patients at the Center for Advanced Care. Valet parking is also available at the front entrance of the building.
Where are services located in the Center for Advanced Care?
1st Floor: Cancer Care Center - Radiation Oncology
1st Floor: Center for Advanced Imaging
2nd Floor: Cancer Care Center - Gynecologic Oncology/Oncology
3rd Floor: Caldwell Breast Center