As part of our Safe Care Promise, at this time we're only seeing patients without COVID-19 symptoms at our Clinic at Walgreens. You can walk in, schedule an appointment online or schedule by calling 1-800-3-ADVOCATE. If you've been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, see a provider 24/7 with a Quick Care Video Visit or use our symptom checker to find out what to do next.
The Advocate Clinic at Walgreens in Round Lake Beach, IL offers professional care just around the corner. We’re here to provide the urgent care that you need without a trip to the emergency room. Our licensed nurse practitioners or physician assistants are trained to evaluate and treat a variety of minor illnesses such as ear infections, insect stings and pink eye. We also offer a variety of screenings and annual physicals. You can walk in or call to schedule an appointment.
We accept cash, credit cards and most insurance plans. Please have your insurance card with you at the time of visit.
STOP and dial 9-1-1 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe burns
- Severe abdominal pain
- Altered mental status
- Severe head injury and headache
- Loss of limb
- Convulsions and seizures
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Schedule an appointment
Are you or any of your household members experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Fever greater than 100.0°F or 37.8°C
- New or worsening cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- New onset of nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New onset of loss of taste or smell, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain or headache
- Tested positive for COVID-19 via a lab test in the last 14 days
- Waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
Answering yes means you could be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We’re only seeing patients without COVID-19 symptoms at our Clinic at Walgreens. Please see a provider with a Quick Care Video Visit or use our symptom checker to find out what to do next. If you think you’re experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
*Physical refers to school physicals, sports physicals and work physicals.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your immunization? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your TB test? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.
Services and symptoms treated
- Acne and eczema
- Cholestech screenings
- Ear pain and infections
- Ear wax removal
- Head lice
- Localized insect bites and stings
- Minor foreign body removal
- Mouth and cold sores
- Pink eye and styes
- Poison ivy, oak and sumac
- Rashes and skin irritations
- Ring worm
- Routine immunizations
- Routine physicals
- School physicals
- Splinter removal
- Urinary tract infections (females only)
Screenings and diagnostics
- Lipid panel
- TB skin test