The Advocate Clinic at Walgreens in Lake Zurich, IL offers professional care just around the corner. We’re here to provide the urgent care that you need without a trip to the emergency room. Our licensed nurse practitioners are trained to evaluate and treat a variety of minor illnesses such as ear infections, insect stings and pink eye. We also offer a variety of screenings and annual physicals. You can walk in or call to schedule an appointment.
We accept cash, credit cards and most insurance plans. Please have your insurance card with you at the time of visit.
STOP and dial 9-1-1 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe burns
- Severe abdominal pain
- Altered mental status
- Severe head injury and headache
- Loss of limb
- Convulsions and seizures
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Schedule an appointment
*Physical refers to school physicals, sports physicals and work physicals.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your immunization? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.
*Do you also need a physical exam with your TB test? If so, please select the visit type Physical instead.
Services and symptoms treated
- Asthma (mild exacerbations)
- Cough and bronchitis
- Ear pain and infections
- Ear wax removal
- Flu symptoms
- Immunizations (seasonal flu, Hepatitis A and B, HPV, MMR, Meningitis, Meningitis-B (Baxero), Pneumonia, Shingrix, Tdap and Td, Varicella)
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor foreign body removal
- Mouth and cold sores
- Physicals exams (camp, school, sports, work)
- Pink eye and styes
- Sinus congestion and infection
- Skin conditions (acne, athlete's foot, contact dermatitis, eczema, impetigo, lice, minor skin infections, poison ivy/oak/sumac, rashes, ringworm, rosacea, scabies, shingles, simple burns, sunburn)
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory infection (common cold)
- Urinary tract infections (female only)
Screenings and diagnostics
- Biometric screenings to include Cholesterol, Glucose and/or A1C
- Rapid flu testing
- Rapid mono testing
- Rapid strep testing
- TB screening
- Urine culture
- Urine pregnancy testing