Valerie S. Swiatkowski, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Valerie S. Swiatkowski, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Advocate Medical Group

4400 West 95th Street

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Office: 708-684-5340

Fax: 708-684-3355

Meet Valerie S. Swiatkowski, MD

• Women And Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island, Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Christ Medical Center

Comments

July 28, 2020 8:26 AM

Dr. Val Swiatkowski is an excellent doctor. She is patient, friendly, very professional but kind and attentive too.

July 25, 2020 10:32 AM

down to earth, easy to talk to; helps your feel comfortable.

July 20, 2020 9:52 AM

I love & appreciate Dr. Swiatkowski for all the help she gives me. When I'm in pain, I'll call and saw that she cares a lot! She's a doctor that does her job A++.

June 10, 2020 7:42 AM

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Swiatkowski's care. She is kind, courteous, knowledgeable, respectful, personable, professional, and phenomenal!!

June 10, 2020 7:42 AM

Dr. Swaitkowski is the best OB-GYN there ever was, is, or could be. She really is the best. I trust her with my life, and my pregnancies.

March 16, 2020 2:28 PM

good experience

March 5, 2020 7:39 AM

Dr. Swiatkowski really cares for her patients. She told me if I ever needed to see her & I couldn't get an appointment just to ask for her nurse & an appointment would be made available. I did this. Some testing was ordered and I am scheduled for surgery next month. I had previously seen another gynecologist & ended up in the hospital because of not being treated & diagnosed correctly. I highly recommend this Dr. to all my female relatives.

March 2, 2020 6:12 AM

The Doctor Valerie is very good is concerned about the patients what other doctors do not do. I hope & was a general doctor to always attend me. I recommend her a lot.

February 28, 2020 11:55 AM

Dr. Swiatkowski is very attentive to my questions & comments, & explains issues really well.

February 17, 2020 4:53 PM

The Dr is the best Dr I've ever had. I wish the was a PCP.

February 17, 2020 4:53 PM

if I could rate her higher than 10 I would.

February 14, 2020 7:31 AM

I really like Dr. Swiatkowski. She is a great listener and very helpful. I'm glad I found her.

February 10, 2020 5:00 AM

The only medical appointment I don't mind going to are ones to see Dr. Valerie Swiatkowski. I have been under her care. Since I was 14 she is amazing and dedicate to her patients.

February 10, 2020 5:00 AM

Very good experience, always a good experience.

February 1, 2020 12:45 PM

very nice and wanted to be sure all my questions were answered

January 31, 2020 11:20 AM

Dr. Valerie Swiatkowski has always made my experience with her very well informed appt. She always takes the time to explain any question I have for her. Took extra time this time to check up & find past test results & added to my records. I would highly recommend her to friends & family. Make you feel comfortable in her office.

January 27, 2020 3:18 PM

My doc is always amazing, has a wonderful bedside manner, kind and truly cares about me and my health care.

January 27, 2020 3:18 PM

My doc did not rush, as always. She made me her priority, explained everything that I needed to know and my procedure went well for the most part (IUD removal). She is just a great doctor.

January 27, 2020 2:13 PM

very friendly, courteous.

January 27, 2020 2:13 PM

All of my experiences have been very good.

January 20, 2020 7:31 AM

Dr. Valerie Swiatkowski is my favorite doctor!

September 25, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience was great, any & all answers were answered accurately. Results were accordingly on time.

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I came to see Dr. Swiatkowski because my original GYN left to go somewhere else. This was the first time I seen her. I was very pleasant, she was very professional, and very competent also very caring and made me feel very comfortable, asked a lot of questions.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

So Glad I found Dr Valorie- she is friendly, down to earth, respectful of you, your work-life balance, & your spouse.

September 5, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience very enjoyable: And I told the doctor so. Was the 1st time meeting her. Made me feel at ease. She is my 3rd dr. in 3 years. I can now say I finally feel I have a dr. I will have for years. To come. Look forward to seeing her next year.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I love this provider! However she is not always the most accessible provider and is often overbooked and burdened!

August 9, 2019 7:00 PM

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Swiatkowski . I have spoken to her personally since my visit and her office has called to ensure that I knew the next steps to take.

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I made the decision to see this doctor after seeing her in action with another family member. She didn't disappoint. She is very attentive and knowledgeable. She follows up as promised.

July 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Valerie is one of my favorite doctors. She is so detailed and truly cares for her patients

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

I recently had to come in for an annual exam , Previously I came from a completely different group and was actually very pleased to find Dr. Swiatkowski as she was my original OBGYN a few years back. She delivered my first child and I was always very pleased with her. Coming to AMG to see her was the best feeling! She is very thorough and takes her time explaining and answering all my questions.

June 28, 2019 7:00 PM

good doctors.

June 28, 2019 7:00 PM

dr swiatkowski was wonderful. she took a significant amount of time to answer my questions and make sure that I felt comfortable. this was my first visit with her and I was very impressed. I will definitely have her as my OBGYN for as long as possible. her CNA Sheree was also very friendly and helpful with providing me the information to have my lab work completed.

June 27, 2019 7:00 PM

MD is respectful & down-to-earth, answered all my questions and my husband's questions. She listened to my concerns & gave me time to process all the information.

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Swiatowski is a very kind personable doctor who communicates clear & concise info. Although many great doctors are available at the Burbank clinic, I usually try to get my appointments with Dr. Swiatowski as I feel comfortable with her & always feel like I'm being heard genuinely with her.

June 5, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my 1st appointment with Dr. Swiatkowski and I really enjoyed her care. I will be returning to see her.

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Love the provider from this survey however very hard to get an appointment with or even get ahold of anyone on the phone for that matter wish they were more accessible.

May 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Valerie is great

May 14, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt safe and she helped me out more than she'll ever know and helped me get on track to my medical health.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Valerie is amazing. if there is one thing I could change it's getting an appointment. I'm never able to get an appointment until I can get dr involved and she has to double book her schedule to squeeze me in. but she's an amazing doctor I will never go to anyone else again.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

I completely trust my doctor. She is very competent, knowledgeable, dedicated, takes time for the patient.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. swiatowski is an excellent physician. she takes the time to make me feel like I matter. she is very calm and cares about what i feel and think.

March 11, 2019 7:00 PM

The 1st gynecologist I've had in a while that I am truly satisfied/happy with.

March 10, 2019 7:00 PM

I keep seeing this provider for the past 11 years. She's the best doctor I've ever had. Very patient and caring.

February 10, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Valerie is my ob and is an amazing provider. I am always treated exceptionally well by any and everyone I come into contact with at this office

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Swiatkowski is a very nice doctor. Her bedside manner is awesome. She always seems concerned about me and my health.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

This was my first time seeing Dr. Swiatkowski and seeing a provider with Advocate Medical Group. This was the best medical experience I have had in the past 15 years. Dr. Swiatkowski made me feel comfortable, knowledgeably answered my questions, and preformed my procedure with expert skill. I couldn't not recommend Dr. Swiatkowski more!

February 3, 2019 6:00 PM

The receptionist should tell people right away to sign in on the kiosk instead of seeing them wait in line. Then they only say something after they think they are next at the counter. After they have stood in line 15 min.

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

I got excellent service and she was very nice & helpful.

I will not go to any other ob/gyn than Dr Swiatkowski. She is knowledgeable, kind, professional, and has helped me when I really needed it.

I love that Dr. Swiatkowski always calls me personally to give me my test results. She always asks if I have any questions. She is really a very good doctor with great bedside manor.

November 6, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Swiatkowski always provides excellent patient care.

September 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I'm satisfied she was knowledgeable

September 4, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience with this provider was excellent, far exceeding my expectations.

July 14, 2018 7:00 PM

She was great.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Valerie! She is very knowledgeable and takes her time with her patient. I switched medical groups to specifically have her as my doctor.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

i love seeing this dr! she is great! has an awesome personality and she actually cares about you! she is very personable. never stand offish. and seems to really care about you as a person not just a patient. i would recommend her to EVERYONE!

June 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Swiatkowski was awesome! She took her time with me and I never felt rushed. I felt she listened to all my concerns and fully answered all my questions. She made me feel comfortable and was very easy to talk to.

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit and Dr. Swiatkowski was great. One of the nurses (?) was abrupt, dismissive and a bit rude. As and employee of Christ Hospital I perform a high level of courtesy and respect for all people on a daily basis and was extremely disappointed that an employee of Christ like myself would act like that.

May 2, 2018 7:00 PM

She is the only person that is helping me resolve an ongoing health issues

April 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Valerie is my favorite doctor! she genuinely has your best interest at heart and you can tell that she loves doing what she does and helping you out with any concerns you might have. she's very sweet and treated me very well when I went in for an ultrasound recently. she's very educated in what she does and is attentive and listens to everything you have to say she responds very well. I'm happy that I got to see Dr.Valerie again for my second pregnancy since she was with me at labor and delivery for my first born. which she did an amazing job helping me out there too. thank you Dr.Valerie for making my first experience at Christ Hospital very welcoming and making my second experience even better!

March 13, 2018 7:00 PM

she was very nice, i felt safe with her, she understood all my needs, and she did everything to save my life during my surgery, I thanks Jehova for doctors like her!!

March 5, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first visit to Dr. Swiatkowski. She was absolutely wonderful, listened to my concerns carefully, explained my procedure every step of the way, and educated me on what to expect after my procedure. Her bedside manner was excellent!

February 14, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent doctor. Dr. Swiatkowski spent a lot time answering my questions. She was patient. Thank you Doc.

February 1, 2018 6:00 PM

Absolutely wonderful! Very caring, knowledgable, thorough, demonstrates genuine concern for her patients.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

she was a great listener and gave me the correct prescription for my medical issue. I made appointment to check up to make sure I'm clear from infection.

January 24, 2018 6:00 PM

The provider spoke clearly and explained my condition very well. I appreciate her understanding & knowledge.

January 10, 2018 6:00 PM

My first time with this doctor and she was amazing!

January 2, 2018 6:00 PM

I was very pleased with the doctors care for me.

December 29, 2017 6:00 PM

Very knowledgeable, patient and dedicated doctor.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect