Tiffany Camil Wilson, MD

Fax: 708-798-0776

Meet Tiffany Camil Wilson, MD

• Residency: Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Medical School: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

May 23, 2020 6:41 AM

she's great

May 23, 2020 6:41 AM

great

March 9, 2020 1:53 PM

Dr. Wilson has been great!

February 10, 2020 5:41 PM

she's a very good doctor

January 25, 2020 6:22 AM

I like my dr she's very nice and caring

January 25, 2020 6:22 AM

Good

January 19, 2020 9:14 AM

This was my first visit with Dr Wilson. She was friendly, attentive and informative.

January 19, 2020 9:14 AM

My experience was great. The wait time was short. My time with the doctor was short but she talked thoroughly through everything she did and helped me understand what was going on with my health.

December 23, 2019 9:16 AM

Visit Dr. Tiffany Wilson every year for GYN check-up. She is a very caring & thorough physician. Very kind bedside manner!

December 7, 2019 10:42 AM

Dr. Wilson is a very nice, helpful dr. She always spends enough time and asks all kinds of questions regarding the visit.

December 7, 2019 10:42 AM

Will recommend this dr. and office to others.

December 2, 2019 11:04 AM

Routine check-up. My doctor always take the time to explain what and why, before she starts the examination.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

I thought she was very good

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

listened to what I had to say....just didn't have the items needed that day, so I have to go back

November 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Everything was great. I'm a new patient and I will definitely be back

November 6, 2019 11:00 PM

This was my first time seeing Dr. Wilson & I was very pleased with her services.

October 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson kept me informed throughout the visit

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent

September 28, 2019 7:00 PM

this was my first visit with Dr. Wilson. it was a check up. she was very find and listened to my history. very thorough and ordered tests to make sure things are ok. I felt very comfortable considering it was my first gynecologist visit with her.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a nice and happy experience and very friendly visit.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson is a very nice, patient doctor. I was referred to her by my sisters. Would definitely recommend her to other.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent from start to finish. I love her! she was very patient and kind. she explained to me exactly what was going on step by step

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt the visit was rushed but good.

July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

My last visit was good. I didn't even wait in the waiting room. I also didn't wait in the exam room. I really appreciate that. also Dr. Wilson doesn't make you feel rushed. she doesn't talk down to you as some doctors do. she answers my questions.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Her service was very professional and believed to be caring.

July 1, 2019 7:00 PM

she was polite and efficient but I felt rushed through my appointment

June 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson was detailed with everything she shared with me. She made me feel very comfortable and allowed me to know that I mattered, that I wasn't just another pt. I had to hug her after surgery, she saved my life. All the staff was very polite, I would recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you guys!

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Wilson rocks!

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson was very patient with me and took her time to explain my concerns.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Great experience, everyone made me feel comfortable.

May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent visit provider Dr. T. Wilson made me feel at ease, when it did not set easy with me having someone look and feel down there and no baby coming out.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

VERY INFORMATIVE

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Should have shown more empathy during my visit. I had waited a long time to get an appointment and she spent very little time discussing my needs and requests.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I want to say my first visit with Dr. Wilson was very pleasant and respectful. I like her patient and doctor contact. She made sure she listen to any concern of mine. Since, she is my first and new OB/GYN doctor I was please with my doctor visit.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good she had a warm spirit.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Very polite and informative on the problem.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Wilson is ALWAY attentive & professional Shes the great asset to the Advocate team

March 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Wilson is amazing! So kind and caring. She explained everything to me. I felt very comfortable with her.

February 23, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Wilson was wonderful and I would definitely return to her, if needed. I would also recommend her to anyone else.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

very nice. helpful and understanding.

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

I've always had good visits and information provided by this health care provider. I've already reccomended family members.

she's very nice, always welcomes and smiles during the visit, her nurse is super nice as well

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

I love Dr Wilson very attentive to your need, makes you comfortable. Was available for questions through portal during and after hours about my concerns.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Wilson made me feel comfortable going in for my c-section. She made sure that was what I wanted to do while providing me the best medical advice. Her expertise made my decision easier.

November 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Wilson appears to be a compassionate and engaged physician. I have been pleased with my care thus far.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first time with Dr. Wilson. She was efficient, friendly and made me feel comfortable.

October 30, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with Dr. Wilson. She was excellent .

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit seeing this provider. The visit was good. The medical assistant that took my information and vitals was absolutely amazing. She bad a great attitude a smile on her face and made me feel comfortable to talk with her. Unfortunetly I forgot her name but she is definitely an asset to your company. The provider was also amazing. She came in and explained everything that she was going to do, she was very gentle, and gave me about how long until I would get results from my labs and test. Overall the visit was great.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr.Wilson is an eXcellent physician. I recently left 4 voicemails for her with the contact center and Dr. Wilson says she did not get one message. That bothers me because I really needed to speak with her.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson was very thorough and took plenty of time during my visit. She listened and answered my questions in a way that was easy to understand. I also appreciated that I received an email on the portal with my test results. This was a nice surprise!

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit to the Provider. She was on call so she got there late. When she got there I felt rushed and I didn't feel like she cared about getting to know me. I just changed provider because of their bedside manner. Even though I will only need to see this provider once a year or for problems I am not sure that I will.

October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

l love dr. Wilson, she is an awesome doctor and she really care about her people

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

on the day after the visit I got a message in the patient portal re: abnormal Pap smear, which later turned out to be the name of the procedure and then the office was closed for the weekend.

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Tiffany Wilson was very professional. She explained every step of the visit. She was very pleasant and down to earth. I felt very comfortable during my visit. Thank you Dr. Tiffany Wilson.

September 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Wilson is always very nice, respectable, and shares her concerns about my health.

August 25, 2018 7:00 PM

I love this provider. She was excellent and very caring.

August 21, 2018 7:00 PM

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Very personable and profession. Definitely an asset to AMG.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

my appointment was supposed to be in January. this office cancelled my appt 3 times on the day of my appt! I finally got in in August. let's see January til August? unacceptable

July 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Very professional, gentle, and kind.

June 5, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent experience

May 6, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wilson was very helpful in answering all my questions. She's very respectful and very professional. I will definitely be keeping her as my gyni.

May 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Tiffany Wilson and the staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professional, kind and friendly. They are punctual and respectful of your time and the office is very clean. I LOVE all of them!

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

I'm very glad I found Dr Tiffany Wilson! she is very professional and caring all at the same time. I had an issue that needed attention kind of quickly and the nurses scheduled me for the next day even though they were booked up until June. I was very grateful for their urgency.

April 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

my first time seeing this doctor. It was a good experience I felt very comfortable with her.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Great visit!

March 4, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Wilson is a wonderful doctor who took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Her staff was very nice and my wait time was very minimal.

February 4, 2018 6:00 PM

it was my first time seeing dr Wilson. she is a very kind and compassionate doctor who took her time to listen to my concerns and understand what I needed to accomplish durning my visit

December 18, 2017 6:00 PM

Nurse took vital & confirmed meds on computer. The PA reconfirmed meds & basic health history. I thought the doctor would do the actual exam, but the PA did it. The doctor only came in when the PA had question. The PA then did the procedure. I expected the doctor to do the procedures NOT the PA. The nurse asked if OK for the PA to come in with the doctor.

December 17, 2017 6:00 PM

My first pregnancy and I don't know anything and what to expect about a child. Doesn't give me much information about what symptoms are normal and what I should I look out for. Tells me I'll be taking tests but months past and I still haven't took atleast three of the tests she's mentioned to me. My pregnancy app tells me more than she ever tells me during the visits. Seems like she's rushing and doesn't care too much about the patient. Won't recommend her to anyone in my family or to any of my friends. Worst doctor I've ever had.

December 15, 2017 6:00 PM

I like Dr. Wilson, but the wait time or timeline to get an appointment is ridiculous. I wanted to schedule a yearly check up and I was told that, I needed to book a appointment at 6-8 months in advance.

November 28, 2017 6:00 PM

I got some answers to some very important questions about my condition.

November 24, 2017 6:00 PM

I was being seen by Dr. X who unfortunately retired but I have to say he left me in excellent hands with Dr. Wilson. She addressed all of my PCOS concerns. This included ordering labs and explaining in no uncertain terms what I should expect. I would highly recommend her to women seeking women gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Wilson.

October 28, 2017 7:00 PM

This provider was very courteous and informative.

October 27, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr Wilson is always very nice, thorough, very reassuring.

Safe Care promise