Thomas DiGiulio, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Thomas DiGiulio, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

525 Congress Parkway

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Office: 815-455-7400

Fax: 815-455-9536

27790 West Highway 22

Barrington, IL 60010

Office: 847-381-8181

Fax: 847-381-6372

Meet Thomas DiGiulio, MD

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: AblationsAbnormal BleedingAmniocentesisBiopsy - Fine Needle AspirationBirth Control (Contraception)CircumcisionColposcopyContraception CounselingCryosurgeryDysplasia/CervicalEndometrial AblationEndometrial BiopsyEndometriosisFibroid TumorsGynecologic InfectionsGynecological SurgeryHigh Risk PregnancyHormone Replacement TherapyHydradentitis (Sweat Gland Inflammation)HysterectomyHysteroscopyIncontinenceInfertility - FemaleIntrauterine Device InsertionLaparoscopic SurgeryLeep Electrosurgical ExcisionMenstrual DisordersMultiple PregnancyPap TestPediatric and Adolescent GynecologyPelvic Floor Assessment (Urinary Problem)Pelviscopic SurgeryPessary FittingPremenstrual SyndromePrenatal CounselingProlapsed UterusSexually Transmitted DiseaseStress IncontinenceTubal LigationUltrasoundUterine FibroidsVaginal Prolapse RepairVaginal SurgeryWarts-Genital
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
  • Internship: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
  • Medical School: Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital

Comments

July 29, 2020 8:47 AM

Always exhibits high degree of professionalism

July 21, 2020 8:25 AM

Overall I had an excellent experience with Dr. Digiulio. He provided answers to all my questions. He helped me find the right medication for what I was having issues with.

July 21, 2020 8:25 AM

Great experience. Very happy t have found him.

June 29, 2020 6:37 PM

Dr. Digulio has been a great provider for myself and my expectant twins. He always answers every question I have and is thorough about any expectations or what situation might occur during my pregnancy.

June 29, 2020 6:37 PM

I really like this office and the staff. I would recommend them to everyone I know looking for an OB/GYN.

June 24, 2020 12:50 PM

Dr. Digiulio and his practice are awesome! Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and very knowledgeable!

June 1, 2020 1:25 PM

Dr. Digiulio is a good doctor!

May 28, 2020 2:21 PM

His nice and concerns; He spoke clear _____. He's kind & helpful.

May 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Nice & kind.

April 1, 2020 4:26 PM

As always I have received excellent personable service.

April 1, 2020 4:26 PM

Dr. Digiulio is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring!

March 31, 2020 6:23 AM

Love this group & their office staff. I have been a patient with this group for 15 years & I have had very little problems with them.

February 19, 2020 7:23 AM

He was nice. He did not tell me when to start my medication. I had to call and then wait for answer. Also he ordered another med, my pharmacy was out, then when it came in the next day, it was not covered by my insurance (thank you Advocate, I'm an employee), and no one informed me. I still don't have the med and will have to call the doctors office to find out what is going on.

February 19, 2020 7:23 AM

My experience was ok but I feel Advocate providers offices are poorly run, unprofessional staff. I only go because I have to with the insurance they provide. I work in central scheduling and see every day the stupidity that happens. My provider is better and the nurse was nice but the staff up front needs to be professional and not joke around and act like patients matter.

January 28, 2020 8:41 AM

Wait time was longer than normal due to an emergency the Dr. had to attend. I was upset upon arrival due to lack of communication by scheduling staff. However, Dr. D sat with me, addressed all questioned and concerns and made sure I wasn't feeling upset and frustrated when I was leaving. He wasn't the Dr. in the practice we were originally referred too as I didn't want a male during my pregnancy, however, he has changed this outlook for my husband and I and we will be sticking with him from now on. He has the best bedside' manner.

January 20, 2020 1:32 PM

I normally see Dr. DiGulio in his Barrington officer and this was my first time in the Crystal Lake office. Going forward I will not see him in the Crystal Lake office due to how impersonal it is.

December 23, 2019 3:42 PM

Dr. DiGuilio is kind, thorough, and listens!

December 23, 2019 3:20 PM

Dr D is a great doctor - my visit on 12/18/19 was not the first time I have interacted with him. Please note that most of these questions were n/a - this appointment was a confirmation of pregnancy.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

dr de Julio bed side manner is gruff and did not seem to care about people feelings

November 15, 2019 11:41 AM

I see Dr. Digiulio because I met him after my daughter's surgery. I loved his manner. I have been seeing him annually since. He is the right mix of "old school" clinical and frankness. Also very pleasant person.

November 11, 2019 9:12 PM

Was grateful to get in so quickly and happy with the way I was treated.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Always excellent!

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I saw this doctor for prenatal pregnancy care. It took almost 3 weeks for an appointment and the doctor barely spoke to me. He was very fast with my test results and referrals to other specialty doctors. (MFM pregnancy dr.)

September 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent provider. Listens to the patient in depth. Very courteous and is always on time for appointments.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

overall excellent

September 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Positive experience, appeared his ability to listen to my concerns/thoughts/opinions, etc. & offer his expertise & suggest options. Seemed to be genuine concerned of my health.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Had a very nice first visit with the OB/GYN regarding my first pregnancy. Got all my questions answered and even got to see the baby through ultrasound!

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

This was a much better experience compared to my Dec./Jan. 19-20 visit.

September 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Diguio is a great doctor.

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Always an enjoyable visit with Dr. Digiulio - very sweet and knowledgeable.

August 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent experience, very considerate, put me at ease.

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. DiGiulio is fabulous. Always a good listener and an excellent physician.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I always feel comfortable trust Dr. Digiulio and team with my health and the health of my unborn children, when applicable. the entire medical team is courteous, understanding and knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Digiulio to every woman I know and even ones I don't. he and dr. X are the best doctors I have found. I have not seen dr. X.

July 31, 2019 7:00 PM

At first I was shy when I knew that my provider was a guy, but later on I feel at ease & comfortable to him, cuz he is nice & kind. His approachable also.

July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. DiGiulio is always very thorough, knowledgeable, and informative. I highly recommend him.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

it was great

May 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. DiGuilio is kind, listens, and is patient.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

1st visit to provider. Very professional, great bed side manner. Very impressed. Glad I chose this provider Dr. Digiulio.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Favia is simply amazing; however, if she were not at this office, we would change providers. The receptionists are rude, and do not have time for you or your questions or concerns. If Dr. Favia ever leaves the practice, we will be right behind her.

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

great doctors. horrible reception staff

April 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr DiGiulio is an excellent OB/Gyne physician, who has been my doctor for many years. In 2011 he discovered a problem with my liver, at an annual exam, which was subsequently solved by liver resection surgery.

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM