Thomas A. Iannucci, MD

Specialty: Maternal–Fetal Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Thomas A. Iannucci, MD

2020 Ogden Avenue

Aurora, IL 60504

Office: 630-898-6409

Fax: 630-898-3646

Meet Thomas A. Iannucci, MD

• High Risk Pregnancies
  • Diabetes in PregnancyHypertension in PregnancyMultiple GestationPrenatal UltrasoundPreterm LaborRecurrent Pregnancy Loss

• Loyola University of Chicago
  • Saint Francis Hospital
  • Saint Francis Hospital
  • Loyola University Stritch School Of Medicine

• Maternal–Fetal Medicine

• Advocate Christ Medical Center
  • Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital

Comments

July 2, 2020 11:54 AM

Very good all the times that I have gone a lot of attention.

June 18, 2020 11:47 AM

Dr. Iannucci was very thorough with his explanation on my ultrasound findings. He listened & provided answers.

June 18, 2020 11:47 AM

The overall process of this 3 part appointment was very efficient. All staff was friendly & helpful.

May 29, 2020 10:19 AM

This was my 1st visit with Dr. Iannucci. I lost my 1st child (baby boy) last year at 26 weeks along, and I left his office visit feeling positive & hopeful. Dr. Iannucci was friendly & knowledgeable, & I look forward to seeing him again.

May 29, 2020 10:19 AM

I feel very thankful to be under the care of Dr. Iannucci & his team. The receptionists & staff are also extremely pleasant & friendly which adds to the entire experience. Your exceptional service remains constant even through this pandemic & I cannot thank you enough!

May 11, 2020 2:06 PM

Excellent

May 11, 2020 2:06 PM

Dr. Iannucci went above and beyond to ensure the best care for both myself and my baby. He personally called me several times before my delivery to explain procedures and changes due to the COVID virus. He also ensured that I was tested before my delivery to determine whether or not I had the virus and the best course of action for my delivery based upon these results. Dr. Iannucci also consulted with a team of doctors and the Labor and Delivery department to make sure that the team of people working with me during my delivery were aware of my birth plan and post delivery care. My baby and I were very blessed to be cared for by such a knowledgeable and kind doctor.

December 13, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Iannucci was fabulous. Very compassionate & understanding. Patient & kind. A great doctor that has his patients best interest as priority.

November 11, 2019 9:13 PM

excellent check up

October 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Visit with the provider was great. We had to wait an extremely long time in the waiting room.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall good experience with provider, good care and knowledgeable however the wait time was excessively long. 2 hours late should require a courtesy call.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Everyone at the office was extremely pleasant, welcoming and friendly.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Iannucci was very respectful and knowledgeable.

July 1, 2019 7:00 PM

The dr. & staff at Advocate are very helpful and friendly making my first childbirth a more pleasant experience.

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall is good.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

the provider was good I would definitely recommend him.

May 8, 2019 7:00 PM

This was a referral visit from my regular OB/GYN for a high risk ultrasound. Dr. Iannucci was professional, polite & answered all my questions thoroughly. Distance and need is the only issue why I would not "definitely" refer others to him.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

This doctor is the best one I have ever had

May 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider is the best doctor in the field. But receptionist & appointment handlers are worst, but overlooked b/c of amazing doctor.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Lannucci was absolutely wonderful. he took his time with us and really made me feel like he cared and understood our situation.

March 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Thomas A. Iannucci is an excellent professional I arrived with many doubts and afraid regarding my results and he cleared them up and gave me great tranquility. Especially if his explanations were very clear and concise.

March 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Iannucci was thorough and knowledgeable in his explanation. He used language that was easy to understand. I felt valued and my concerns were validated.

February 13, 2019 6:00 PM

My physician is wonderful. The organization of the practice and wait times are unbelievably long -> nearly 3 hr. wait for a 1 hr. appt. This should be improved upon.

November 18, 2018 6:00 PM

I feel really comfortable with this doctor and am really glad I found him. I felt like he really cared about making sure I had what I needed.

August 31, 2018 7:00 PM

MD is very knowledgeable. Staff is very friendly. office seems like it could use an extra receptionist. they always appear overwhelmed.

August 30, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider was excellent.

August 5, 2018 7:00 PM

The doctor was great! He was very personable and knowledgeable. I was referred to this practice for a second opinion on an ultrasound.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

MD was knowledgeable. You really need to fight to be heard with this MD and office staff. I am a medical professional who has experienced three, 2nd trimester fetal demises. I was dismissed by every office staff/RN I came in contact with. Every request required 2 phone calls to accomplish. Take some notes and look at the chart!!!

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Iannucci always does an excellent job. I trust his expertise a great deal.

May 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Thomas Iannucci is very nice, understanding and has good _____ doctor.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

he is the best doctor I have ever met. I am very satisfied he is taking care of me

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Iannucci is very knowledgeable,professional.Awesome Doctor.He was there for my delivery and i specially came from different state for Dr Iannucci for my delivery only. highly recommend to everyone.

May 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Very positive. I wish he wasn't just a high risk doctor, but a doctor who saw patients with healthy pregnancies...he was fantastic!

May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ianucci is the best. I went to him in the past for my second pregnancy and am back again because is so thorough, patient, knowledgeable and just makes you feel so comfortable.

May 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I get that I'm pregnant & very overweight, but I don't appreciate the nurse asking me if my "normal" blood pressure is common for me because of my size. I went to that office specifically for an ultrasound. YOu are not my dr. nor my normal nurse!

May 6, 2018 7:00 PM

l was happy with my provider. l have another visit in 7 weeks,

April 18, 2018 7:00 PM

We waited in the waiting room for 45 - 60 minutes past the appointment times, and then another 20 minutes in the exam room between the condition of the ultrasound & Dr. Iannucci coming in. I understand that things happen, but updates would have been appreciated as we had to juggle work obligations since everything was close to 90 minutes behind. Also, Dr. Iannucci did not introduce the med student/resident he brought into the exam room. Major oversight!

April 18, 2018 7:00 PM

This visit was good overall. The appointment was rescheduled though because it was originally booked incorrectly (typo), so I had to come at a second time. There was also a delay in my appointment due to confusion with my file. The paperwork from the referring physician had my nickname & I wrote my given name on the form (X vs. X). Not sure why my last name wasn't easier to use to find the records.

February 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Waited for 1 hour in the waiting room before my appointment. For a pregnant woman not allowed to use restroom, this is unacceptable.

January 28, 2018 6:00 PM

this doctor was great!!! knowledgeable, kind, helpful, caring, super doctor!!!!!

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect