Susan M Unfer, MD

• Fellowship: Rush Presybytrian St.Luke's Medical School
  • Residency: Rush Presybytrian St.Luke's Medical School
  • Internship: Rush Presybytrian St.Luke's Medical School
  • Medical School: Rush Medical College

• Pediatrics

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

July 21, 2020 7:02 AM

Dr. Unfev has been both my kids doctor since 2011. She is the best - She is very thorough & is very patient and kind. She does not rush her patients and provides excellent care. She is the only reason we still come to her office.

June 8, 2020 2:13 PM

I LOVE Dr Unfer! Since my son was born she has always been amazing to both my son and I. She listens, and truly cares. Very genuine woman.

June 8, 2020 2:13 PM

Some of the MA's have horrible bedside manners. They don't greet the child or the parents. Kind of cold, and rude.

March 14, 2020 8:11 PM

dr s. Unfer is the best doctor I have seen with my children. very patient and doesn't rush you out!!! answers questions!! more doctors are needed like her!!!

January 24, 2020 9:47 AM

Dr. Unfer was wonderful for our family.

January 3, 2020 10:29 AM

Dr. Unfer is an amazing doctor. She treats her patients with respect and is very caring. We love Dr. Unfer.

January 3, 2020 10:29 AM

The experience was great.

November 23, 2019 4:42 PM

My children have been seeing Dr. Unfer since my child was born in 2009. she is absolutely amazing. She is wonderful with talking to my children and making them feel comfortable. As well as making me, or my husband comfortable while in there with our children. she is extremely thorough, and takes the time to listen and explain everything to us. I cannot say enough positive things about her. It is obvious that she loves her job and is very good at it as well

November 23, 2019 4:42 PM

Going to the doctor with your children is never fun, but I have never had a bad experience in this office, and always leave feeling certain that my child was in great care

November 21, 2019 11:01 AM

Dr. Unfer examined X, we talked about diet, teeth, and vocabulary. She gave some good tips.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

My son is in good health. Last visit was to obtain physical for school ______. I'm fully satisfied with Dr. Susan Unfer. She is an excellent doctor.

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

We loved Dr Unfer! She saw us on time, and did not make us feel rushed during our appointment. She explained things thoroughly and made sure we were understanding the plan.

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Unfer is the most warm and companionate doctor ever

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer is a very caring doctor and I look forward to my visits with her. She explains things in a manner that is easy to understand and follow. I would recommend her service to others.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

We've been seeing Dr. Unfer for 13 years. My whole family feels comfortable with her. She never makes us feel rushed.

May 29, 2019 7:00 PM

I've been seeing Dr. Unfer since I was a little kid and I like how she always explains everything.

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer is fantastic with all of my children.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

extremely disappointed. took my daughter in due to her moderate eczema condition. within 24hrs, she developed a terrible allergic reaction-bright red rash all over her body. called 3 consecutive days in a row but never got a call back. considering that the prescription was steroid based and her reaction to it, I had expected the provider to take it a bit more seriously. at least pretend that you care and have someone call back.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer is a very good doctor, always available and kind.

April 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I love this provider excellent attention - thanks.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer has been this child's pediatrician since his birth 12 yrs. ago.

its always good

January 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Unfer was super respectful, kind and through! I would schedule with her again.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

The best place to place my kids in hands of the doctors & all the personnel. I am totally satisfied.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer is amazing!

September 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer has been my childrens doctor for the past 18 years, we have moved around from different cities, and I will still commute to see her. Dr. Unfer is the best pediatrician that I have met. She is very smart, kind, respectful, and she explains things that my children can understand. I never leave Dr. Unfer's office feeling oblivious. We love her!!

September 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Unfer was excellent. She was very thorough with explaining the developmental changes and progresses my child is going through. I didn't feel rushed with our time with her.

August 25, 2018 7:00 PM

This visit was for a 6th grade physical, everything went well, including the shots!

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider is good. Making appointments when sick to see this provider is a harder .

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Susan. She was very informative and spent some good time with me and my husband awnseringbquestions about our new baby girl as we are first time parents.

April 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Unfer is very knowledgeable and speak in easy to understand form ,she takes time to explain and she cares about the patient

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

my child has been sick since November,, at least every 2-3 weeks with a fever. she is currently sick again with a fever and same symptoms. I had to take her to er and they said she needed an allergist. I feel she needs an ent dr. Dr. Unfer used to be amazing now she's treating my child like a text book and is detached and missing signs. no blood work, specialists or why she's so sick. I can't change to another provider because none in office are seeing new patients. this is on her hands ......

March 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Unfer is thorough is her explanation. Her calm and responsiveness to my questions is what I'm looking for my child's physician. She does not hurry and answers all my other questions about my child's health even its not the main reason why we came there.

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

it was incredibly difficult to make the appointment. I had to call twice and speak to 4 different people. very poor service. very disappointed. I welcome a conversation about this if anyone would like to call me.

January 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Unfer is an excellent provider.

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

very good

October 24, 2017 7:00 PM

great

October 2, 2017 7:00 PM

The only negative thing I have to say about this visit is that I made it 2 months ago and for a behavioral issue - which Dr. Unfer was unaware of, she gave him his physical and at the end I mentioned why were there, she seemed surprised at my intention for the visit.