Sue J Lee, MD

Meet Sue J Lee, MD

• Residency: Illinois Masonic
  • Internship: Hanyang University
  • Medical School: Korea University

• Internal Medicine

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

March 10, 2020 7:15 AM

Excellent dr.

February 4, 2020 9:55 AM

Was very excellent attention and I didn't have to wait much.

February 4, 2020 9:55 AM

Was an excellent experience.

January 16, 2020 11:03 AM

Provider is very nice, thorough!

December 2, 2019 3:28 PM

She was nice

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

DR LEE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR .

June 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Lee is a lovely and warm doctor. She has a great bedside manner and is good at explaining what she is thinking. She also asked me what I was thinking and feeling so I felt like she was taking into consideration my overall point of view about my health. I really like her as a doctor.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Came in for extreme back pain all the way through my left leg. Couldn't dress myself or get up from the floor by myself. She made me wiggle around a bit, didn't feel my spine, and kept asking me about unrelated questions. She was more focused on me making an apt. to come back for a pap-smear & STI test and then maybe she'd refer me for PT in a week. I asked about a scan, she said no and prescribed me ibuprofen. Later that day I went to the ER because of the pain and I couldn't walk. They were much more helpful.

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

The receptionist and medical assistants are great, so sweet. It's always clean and they are understanding.

Always excellent.

October 23, 2018 7:00 PM

My visit with Dr. lee was rushed because I could feel they were behind schedule. My appt. was for pre-op requested by my surgeon. Did not feel they were prepared for me i.e., no urine test done - had to return to office for this. Asked for flu shot, but request was forgotten so I left without one but went to CVS!

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Felt that when I addressed my health questions or concerns my provider was a little dismissive and not very understanding to my needs.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

This visit was to say goodby to Dr Sue Lee who has been my primary doctor for the last almost 30 years, no one from the office called me or sent me a letter telling me that Dr Lee was retiring on 10/01/18, I had to find out thru another patient that she had heard about Dr Lee retirement, I am very very disappointed, I'm searching to find me another primary possibly not in this office..., I feel this office was very insensitive....I will miss Dr Lee...

October 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I just wished that my provider or doctor would take more time to listen to my medical problems or concerns.

October 5, 2018 7:00 PM

she's a very thorough and listens any concerns about your health.

September 5, 2018 7:00 PM

I like the monitor in the exam room with the diet and lifestyle tips. It helps pass the time while I wait for the doctor to see me. I usually bring my own book or magazine to look at while waiting.

August 31, 2018 7:00 PM

I spent over 40 minutes waiting for my name to ba called to see the doctor even though I came 10 minutes earlier. Once the doctor did see me she was rushing and just saw me for a total of 15 minutes. she just left the room unexpectedly and I had to go into her office to make sure I was done. she didn't even say that she had sent the request to my pharmacy until I had to ask and verify with her. this has been a really frustrating visit, Dr. Lee definitely didn't care about my time and health concerns. She was rushing to complete my appointment so she can move on the next patient. I have never had a doctor treat me in this manner.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

always excellent I love Dr.lee and the staff also excellent...I'm a patient for more 10 years

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Lee has been my doctor for many years, because I trust her judgement and the level of care she provides. No matter how busy Dr Lee is, and she's always busy she makes me feel like I have her undivided attention.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Very kind, knowledgeable, efficient.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

dr. lee and her team are so nice and helpful.love them

June 26, 2018 7:00 PM

More pleasant & more concern to help with my health problem that was presented to her. I hope she stays that way so PATIENT will not be hesitant to come to her office for treatments.

June 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. Very personable. Routine Pap exam every two years.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

What i like the most is Dr.Lee always remembers my health conditions and as well as my husbands always ask how we are both doing

June 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lee is great, some times to quick, but can't complain.

June 17, 2018 7:00 PM

i always get specific answer to all my concern..very pleasant to talk with...feel better after the check up.

June 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lee is a competent medical provider.

June 11, 2018 7:00 PM

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for over 20 years...this was the worst experience I have ever had with her. It was an annual exam - lasted less than 15 mins - I have COPD - she did not listen to my lungs or heart. Office extremely overbooked with patients. Wanted to insure I had all testing completed before I begin Medicare.

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

I love dr lee. I hate hat I have to wait almost an hour or longer when I'm there. always super busy.

May 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Great doctor it seems - only seen her twice. Your medical group's system STINKS and I was literally kicked out of the examining room in January because my "time was up". I have never ever had that happen to me before. I wasn't even allowed to tie my shoes but forced to leave by the nurse assistant.

April 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Very happy to have Dr Sue Lee as my primary for the last twenty or more years...

April 16, 2018 7:00 PM

scheduling a same day appointment was challenging.

April 13, 2018 7:00 PM

it always is pleasure to visit this provider.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

I usually have to wait for a while but I know it is because Dr. Lee takes a lot of time to listen to her patients and discuss their medical concerns.

March 24, 2018 7:00 PM

I would never recomend Dr. Lee. She is in her own world on automatic mode, and she and I coulf not communicate. I had more questions, but she left and never came back. I was recomended to her

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Every time I see Dr Lee she is so pleasant and out of the many doctors i have had in my life the only one who remembers me and my medical conditions and always ask about my husband and how is he doing. My blood pressure is up when i go to see her do to the driving/traffic but she talks to me in such a calming way that when she takes again in is normal. She is truly a gem.

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

doctor was very compent and gave good advice

March 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lee is great she took her time explaining what was going on. I will definitely see her again.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

just want to say thank you for being not only helpful by explaining how the body retains water and work better at lowering my blood pressure, but thanks for listening to me as well.

February 22, 2018 6:00 PM

I am very happy with Dr. Lee. She takes good care of me.

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

I got an apt the same day I called for a sinus infection. Dr. Lee is awesome

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

It was good. I really needed to see someone and this Dr. was available. Everyone was kind.

February 9, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first visit, to get to meet the doctor.I was pleased with the doctor and the visit until the end where the doctor seemed forced to end the visit and I could not complete talking about the issue being discussed. Then the aide rushed me out -all but pushed me out- of the room, for the next patient. I wasn't even able to finish tying my shoes! That has never happened to me before, anywhere, in my life. This incident made me immediately question this choice of provider.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

she's concerned about health status. she always remind regarding my diet.

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Lee is usually good w/listening to me, during this appt. I felt rushed. Not sure why either (overbooked, running behind, etc.?)

January 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Very pleasant staff and Dr. overall very efficiently run office and I have been coming to six corners for many years for this reason

January 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Lee is amazing. One of the nicest doctors I have came across.

January 7, 2018 6:00 PM

I was very unhappy with my visit. the doctor wasn't listening to what I had to say and there was a language barrier. I left there very upset.

January 5, 2018 6:00 PM

It was over all good as she asked about my eyes & to get them checked as I am pre diabetic but a little more time would be nice.

January 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent.

January 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Language barrier - To many appointments in 1 day spends to much time doing data entry.

December 22, 2017 6:00 PM

Great personal. Very attentive and caring.

December 11, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Sue Lee is always completely professional and friendly & to all my medical needs.

December 10, 2017 6:00 PM

I have been a patient of this provider for many years. She is knowledgeable and consistent with her care. She knows her patients and does what she feels and thinks it best for them. However, during my last visit I felt rushed and like she was not listening to my concerns fully. I am seeking another provider at this time.

December 10, 2017 6:00 PM

I do not go to the dr often. I felt the visit was very short and there was not much done to evaluate my health. I figured that probably blood tests, xrays, and other ordered tests would need to be done before a better evaluation. I was disappointed in the fact that I could not get the doctor on the phone and did not recieve a reply to my email from the dr. I came to the office needing some routine care, but having a significant issue which the xray did not show. I would have liked a 5 minute conversation about next steps rather than a message left about the lack of results. I would have liked this from the doctor rather than a nurse who never met me. I would have liked to have called and left a message or emailed the doctor directly rather than leaving a short message through a service.

December 10, 2017 6:00 PM

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Lee, the nurses, and office staff. The phlebotomist there that day was great, I got a painless blood test that barely left a mark.

November 27, 2017 6:00 PM

The front office ladies are great at the six corners office. This the second time I see the doctor, and the first time was great which is the reason why I decided to move with her, but this second time I had a few questions prepared for her, but didn't get the chance to ask any of them. I felt she had a time frame of 15 mins per person, but don't think every person is the same or each visit is the same. As for the same time I saw her I didn't have any concerns so I was okay with 15 mins but this time I did and the fifteen mins mark was not enough to even ask one question.

November 25, 2017 6:00 PM

I like Dr. Sue Lee Very much.

November 24, 2017 6:00 PM

overall good and happy for everything

November 22, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Lee is excellent. Professional, caring, and always willing to squeeze some time in her busy schedule to see our family in a semi emergency. Specially as the kids were growing, any fever, pain, etc. Dr Lee was always a "yes, bring him now"Our family love and is thankful to Dr. Sue Lee

November 22, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Sue Lee is a true professional. She always explains everything thoroughly and always asks if I ever have any questions. She listens intently on what I am saying at all times. She always comes to the examination room with a smile on her face and a positive attitude. I truly respect her opinion and her as a person.

November 19, 2017 6:00 PM

A very likable doctor, hands down. I arrived at the office and was taken care of in a manner of seconds. Great staff.

November 1, 2017 7:00 PM

Did not take long.

October 30, 2017 7:00 PM

My experience with this provider was fine. In retrospect, I wish the referral I was given received more discussion because i was unhappy with the outcome.

October 22, 2017 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Sue Lee. She has been my physician for around 25 years or so. She is always honest--although, some times lying to the patient would be easier...but she never does that. Everyone loves her!

October 16, 2017 7:00 PM

I found Dr. Lee to be very engaged in the computer instead of listening in what I had to tell her. She refused to do blood work that my nephrologist had requested. I had to shout (speak loudly).

October 15, 2017 7:00 PM

There was not enough time allotted for the appointment to discuss all of my medical issues/concerns. Because of this I have to select what issues to address. THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH MY DOCTOR, IT IS AN ISSUE WITH THE ADVOCATE SYSTEM.

October 9, 2017 7:00 PM

I have been going to this office my entire life and have become very familiar with the staff over the years. Previous to my most recent visit, I had been in contact with the office for about a week monitoring an issue I was experiencing. Once my issue worsened I made a last minute appointment. My schedule overlapped with the appointment time that day and I was about 15 minutes late. I greeted the woman I know has worked there for about five years and let her know I was late and asked what my options were. I was given a negative response along the lines of "I don't know what we can do" and made feel like I was a burden. The woman next to her had just finished with a patient, asked what was going on and I explained to her, she immediately checked the schedule and said she could re-schedule me for an open appointment in the next 20 minutes. Within 5 minutes I was called back by a nurse. I wish I had the name of the young lady that took my experience from a negative one to a positive one to commend her for her exemplary service.

September 25, 2017 7:00 PM

I'm very fortunate to have Dr. Sue Lee as my physician. She called me at home just to see how I was feeling! I absolutely LOVE her!

September 10, 2017 7:00 PM

I'd like to thank Dr. Lee for her advice and for spending a bit of extra time with me

September 4, 2017 7:00 PM

Great

September 1, 2017 7:00 PM

I am very happy with Dr.Lee. she is not only friendly, but she listens. I never want her to retire!!

August 30, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Sue Lee and all of the staff at Advocate Medical Group at the Six Corners location in Chicago were great! Very helpful.

August 28, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr Lee was amazing in all ways.

August 27, 2017 7:00 PM

GREAT!

August 27, 2017 7:00 PM

It was good and all my concerns were taken care off

August 23, 2017 7:00 PM

i got the answers to all my questions regarding my prescription..

August 22, 2017 7:00 PM