Stephen M. Neuberger, MD

Specialty: Pediatric Cardiology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Stephen M. Neuberger, MD

• Pediatric Cardiology

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Condell Medical Center
  • Advocate Dreyer
  • Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
  • Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 27, 2020 9:21 PM

Dr. Neuberger was referred to me by one of my friends from pharmacy school. When we met with Dr. Neuberger, we were blown away by his amazing bedside manner and ability to calm us down (as parents) to ensure we knew what what going on with our child. He connected with my son and was extremely kind. I work in health care and with various groups of specialists. Dr. Neuberger is a physician that anyone would be lucky to have in their child's care. I'm so thankful for him and having him as my child's cardiologist. Thank you so much Dr. Neuberger!

July 27, 2020 9:21 PM

The best bedside care I have ever seen and experienced for my child. I wish we had more physicians like Dr. Neuberger!

July 20, 2020 6:32 AM

Dr. Neuberger is the best!

July 16, 2020 11:37 AM

The doctor did a thorough exam. He answered all my questions & my son's questions.

July 11, 2020 12:25 AM

excellent doctor who listens to your convey and explains well .will refer h to friends and family.

July 11, 2020 12:25 AM

good

June 30, 2020 10:26 AM

Dr. Neuberger was very attentive with my child each time we saw him. His tactics are so good that my child always end up cooperating well with him. Also, Dr. Neuberger explained my son's condition in words easy to understand for me and even draw a sketch to have a better picture of the condition. Dr Neuberger is very polite and always keeps his word. I'm very pleased and thankfull that he is my son's cardiologist.

June 30, 2020 10:26 AM

Very good experience every time we see him.

April 28, 2020 9:54 AM

Overall good experience, the team was caring and knowledgeable about our situation and even drew a diagram for us to understand it better.

April 27, 2020 9:03 AM

I was feeling hesitant after learning that my daughter would not be seeing Dr. X, but Dr. Neuberger. How could anyone else be as good as Dr. X? Well, Dr. Neuberger comes pretty close! I was very pleased.

March 30, 2020 4:04 PM

Dr. Nuberger is an amazing physician! Personable, kind, knowledgeable. Made us feel comfortable, explained everything, and made my kids feel comfortable around him. Can't say enough about him!

March 30, 2020 1:20 PM

Excellent provider & staff. Dr. Stephen Neuberger.

March 30, 2020 1:20 PM

Keep up the good work!

March 21, 2020 11:45 PM

We are grateful that Dr. Neuburger was able to see us quickly and answer all of our questions regarding our daughter's health. He was patient and kind and really calmed our fears about our daughter's condition.

March 2, 2020 6:04 AM

Dr. Nueberger is a great person and an excellent doctor -thanks for everything.-

February 26, 2020 11:57 AM

All very good. Thanks.

February 25, 2020 12:30 PM

He was great.

February 24, 2020 12:17 PM

Very good and caring doctor.

February 22, 2020 7:05 AM

I was pleased with our appointment. the doctor listened well to everything we had to say and responded kindly while providing clear insight.

February 22, 2020 7:05 AM

good

February 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Great doctor! Highly recommend him!

February 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Dr. Neuberger is an excellent doctor and really took the time to discuss my sons medical concerns. I never felt rushed, and he was very patient & caring answering my questions. He even drew diagrams that were "kid friendly" so my son could understand what was happening in his body!

January 10, 2020 10:06 AM

Dr. and staff were absolutely wonderful. I was running late and the receptionist was so sweet and relaxed it put me right at ease. She is the perfect person to have at the front desk!

December 15, 2019 11:19 AM

Dr. Newburger is an excellent doctor, caring, compassionate, very supportive

November 25, 2019 1:22 PM

Dr. Neuberger was great! Thank you for taking time to talk with me and answer all my questions! I really appreciate how you cared for X and took time with him so he was comfortable with having an Echo. Thank you! The lady who did the Echo was fantastic!!! Thank you!!!

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was amazing. He talked directly to my child and explained to us and our child everything he was doing.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

Such a great experience. Fast and friendly service. Great staff. And it was our first time there but did not have to fill out any paperwork, which was great! Thank you

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Stephen M Neuberger and his staff were great and so friendly. I really liked how Stephen M Neuberger included my child in his care. my child is 9 and was able to understand everything Dr. Neuberger said he even went home and told everyone about what his going on with his heart.

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was very kind and caring. We had 4 kids in the office and not once did he seem bothered. He answered every health & random question they had. He cared about them and is simply the best.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

This was a visit to a specialist our first visit. He was nice, friendly, knowledgeable, and dependable.

October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was an excellent listener. I have never before had a doctor who communicated so well with my child (age 14) directly. Impressive.

October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider was fantastic and so helpful! He was very warm and friendly which is great especially when working with children.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger is an excellent physician, he is very knowledgeable and also a joy to talk to about my health.

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Stephen Neuberger was very good, nice personal conversation with us. He is very kind, takes time to answer all questions and concerns. He is amazing. He listens, ask questions directly to my child. He is a great doctor!

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was amazing! He really takes his time to listen to the patient and answer all questions. Not once did we feel like he was rushing. I am so grateful that I was referred Dr. Neuberger!

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Each and every appointment with Dr.Neuberger just proves to me that there is angels here on earth and he is definitely one of them! His care, presence and knowledge are unparalleled. My family is so blessed to have him as our cardiologist!

September 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was the nicest, most helpful doctor I have encountered for my son. He patiently answered all of our questions without making us feel stupid for asking.

September 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger is the best cardiologist ever!!! i hope all doctors are like him. who really takes time with his patient and family. he tries to explain things the way non medical people would understand. he sits down to make us feel he's not in a hurry.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Better instructions on building location, parking, and office location before appt.

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone. He was so thoughtful, knowledgeable, and attentive.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. N and his staff are so patient & prepared to handle toddlers and any anxiety they may have during their visit. We've loved Dr. N from day one (literally).

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Wonderful experience with this pediatric specialist. Took the time to answer all of my questions & really cared about the patient.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was very personable to both myself and my children. He put my children at ease during the appointment. He was very knowledgeable and gave specific, actionable recommendations.

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

We loved our visits with Dr. Neuberger - professional, confident, kind, & great with children & families. Thank you, Dr. Neuberger!

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

The appointment went well. He did the tests and talked about the results and everything moved at a good pace.

June 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was fantastic and patient. He really took the time to make sure both X and I understood everything.

May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Some of the question in the 40's do not pertain since I was just in for 3 yr. cardiology check up. We saw cardiologist who is the best!!

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nuebuerger was wonderful - warm and friendly and made my 8 year feel totally comfortable with his doctor visit and heart check.

February 12, 2019 6:00 PM

Provider was great answering/addressing all our concerns about our sons heart. The provider was very thorough.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger is a wonderful physician. He shows exceptional care for his patients, and it is always a pleasure to see him.

Doctor was very good, explained things well, had nice personal conversations with us.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Very pragmatic and clear. Good disposition. Very satisfied.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

my daughter recently had open heart surgery. Dr. Neuberger is very kind, compassionate, and takes time to answer all questions and concerns.

December 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. took notes, listened carefully, was very upbeat & reassuring. Took plenty of time to understand our concerns.

December 10, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was extremely personable, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions fully & clearly.

December 7, 2018 6:00 PM

it was good

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Appointment was very good, doctor listened all my questions and concerns and explained everything.

October 31, 2018 7:00 PM

So friendly to children. He talked to our daughter to find things out not just us.

October 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Was very good professional, kind, respectful, and their medical knowledge filled my expectations as a patient with my daughter.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Best experience ever! He explained and took time to explain that our child was completely normal.

October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

We absolutely love Dr. Neuberger. He is so good with my daughter!

October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

The doctor was kid-friendly & fun, personable & welcoming, and took his time (which is most important for me). We did not feel rushed & the doctor genuinely seemed to care.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Greatphysician

August 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Neuberger was amazing. Very friendly, great with out child, and explained things in a way we were able to understand. I have recommended him & will continue to do so

August 28, 2018 7:00 PM

The nurse was not friendly at all. I was applying an ointment to my son's skin due to his dry skin and she was a little upset because the tape can not stay in my son's skin. She gave me a little sigh. Other than that, everything was great

August 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Was seen quickly without much wait time and the tech/nurse was excellent! The doctor was also great with my daughter and also took his time to explain things.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger is our favorite doctor! He provides information/news how a parent appreciates it! He is very patient, I never feel rushed, and I feel like he truly cares about the wellbeing of my daughter. Dr. Neuberger is wonderful!

July 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger has been an incredible doctor! From our very first appointment he has taken a wealth of time to explain concern areas & how to best move forward. He has been phenomenal & I feel our family is truly blessed to have found such an incredible doctor.

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

I was impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff from the moment I walked into the building (which was bright and clean.) I cannot say enough how grateful I was for the professionalism and kindness Dr Neuberger exhibited. He took his time to explain everything to my daughter in terms (drawings and interaction) she could comprehend. I would recommend him highly.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Very comfortable with Dr Neuberger. He listens and really cares about my future health. We cover a lot of topics and he always talks to me so I clearly understand.

July 15, 2018 7:00 PM

As always, I had a very pleasant office visit experience with Dr Neuberger. I completely trust his medical opinion & appreciate the time he spends during the visits talking with my daughter. I'm grateful to have him as a provider : )

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

This visit was to evaluate my son's condition and see if further steps were needed. Everyone we came in contact with was very helpful. Dr. Neuberger was extremely nice, cheerful, and made my 6 year-old feel calm about being there and the tests they were going to perform. We would definitely recommend this office to anyone needing his services.

June 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger exceeded all my expectations. I read reviews about him on-line prior to our visit, and now I understand why EVERY review was outstanding.

May 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger spent time with me evaluating my week old daughters heart & provided the care and assurance that she was fine w/no heart defects. The time he spent with me was very valuable and I really appreciated it.

May 21, 2018 7:00 PM

the best provider we have ever seen

April 29, 2018 7:00 PM

DR Neuberger is an awesome doctor. He takes time to explain everything and is super friendly.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

wonderful

April 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Neuberger is wonderful, professional and compassionate. He listens attentively and answers all the questions . At one of the visits he went down on the floor and helped us pick up cheerios that my son dropped. We have had a few cardiologists before, but he is by far the one that I would recommend to other families.

March 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was fantastic. Very patient in describing everything at a level we'd understand, very patient, didn't seem rushed. It was a great experience and we can't wait to continue working with him!

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

We appreciated the doctor's knowledge and compassion during our visit.

March 22, 2018 7:00 PM

It was an exceptional EXPERIENCE!!

March 6, 2018 6:00 PM

Absolutely wonderful - spoke & described medical things in easy-to-understand language for my child & me. Took time to FULLY try to understand why we were there & how to help. Made us feel at ease. I've already recommended him to 2 people! Outstanding doctor.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

great doctor, very knowledgeable and loves kids. He knows how to treat them.

February 10, 2018 6:00 PM

extremely personable, friendly and related well to our daughterexplained things in an easy to understand way

February 5, 2018 6:00 PM

We loved Dr. Neuberger. My son loved him. The dr. really took his time to explain things & truly seemed to take an interest in my son & his well being. Please tell Dr. Neuberger thank you! It was the nicest 3 hr dr. visit we have ever had! I would recommend him to anyone.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

this doctor was possibly the most kind, compassionate, knowledgeable dr we've ever experienced. you don't see dr like this. he was wonderful!

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Neuberger is my cardiologist. I respect him and he treats me with kindness and respect also. He always finds the time to answer my questions thoroughly. I consider myself lucky to be under his excellent care! With gratitude for all of Dr Neuberger help,

January 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger had such a great bedside manner and was really good with pediatrics.

December 28, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger was absolutely fabulous, he was kind, caring and knew what was best for X after only talking with her for a few minutes! Hands down the best MD experience we have ever had and I have worked in medical offices for 15yrs! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of pediatric cardiology!

December 26, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Neuberger is a great physician, and I am always grateful for his assistance.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect