Spencer Saline Kirk, MD

Specialty: Sports Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

2500 West Fabyan Parkway

Batavia, IL 60510-1572

Office: 630-879-2110

Fax: 630-762-4830

2285 Sequoia Drive

Aurora, IL 60506

Office: 630-264-8720

Fax: 630-264-8423

Meet Spencer Saline Kirk, MD

• Fellowship: Sports Medicine (FM) - Presence Resurrection Family Practice, Sports Medicine (FM)
  • Residency: Family Medicine - Presence Resurrection Family Practice, Family Medicine
  • Medical School: Rush Medical College

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

July 29, 2020 1:33 PM

I had a very good visit with this provider and left feeling better that I was when I arrived.

July 20, 2020 3:51 PM

got in quickly and received the advice I needed

July 17, 2020 12:00 AM

All was great!

July 10, 2020 8:56 AM

Everything was great with Dr. Kirk and the staff. My son is on the road to better arm health. I am so grateful we have access to great healthcare.

June 29, 2020 9:39 PM

Dr. Kirk is a compassionate and thoughtful physician. I had an appointment booked with Castle orthopedics that they canceled on me a few hours before the appointment. I called Dreyer looking to get in right away and they did not just that they scheduled me with Dr. Kirk who is amazing. I am so thankful that they did because I was able to see a Doctor Who is truly passionate about what he does.

June 29, 2020 7:13 PM

good overall. I would go back

June 22, 2020 9:31 AM

I like Dr. Kirk, we understand each other.

June 15, 2020 3:03 PM

everything went good

June 15, 2020 3:03 PM

very nice and concerate

June 13, 2020 6:28 AM

great! love Dr Kirk

May 15, 2020 11:36 AM

Dr. Kirk & his assistant was so pleasant caring took the time to answer all my questions. I didn't feel rushed. It was a real drs. visit!

May 15, 2020 11:36 AM

The front desk folks are swamped @ times but should never take the smile out of the moment, because most folks don't feel well & need a smile & not someone rude.

April 4, 2020 9:12 AM

excellent experience. everyone was very kind, did not have to wait long. the provider was very friendly, thorough. I felt like he and the staff listened to my symtpoms, explained all treatment options, and discussed procedure before and during.

March 23, 2020 3:00 PM

Loved Dr. Kirk. Took the time to talk about my fracture as well as moving forward in the future.

March 17, 2020 10:27 AM

I have received good care from Dr. Kirk, and he gave me the cortisone injection that has helped me with previous visits.

February 25, 2020 10:37 AM

Dr. Kirk is professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and effective.

February 21, 2020 8:03 AM

Dr. Kirk was very helpful in taking care of my medical problem.

February 12, 2020 3:56 PM

very knowledgeable, had reviewed my records before we met, good and clear communication concerning my issue

February 12, 2020 3:56 PM

I was very happy with my appointment.

January 29, 2020 10:12 AM

Dr. Kirk was very kind and answered all of my questions.

January 20, 2020 10:26 PM

I was very impressed with Dr. Kirk's care, concern, and expertise. I have had knee pain for 2 years, and he was able to relieve it, and explain it to me much more thoroughly than the previous specialist that I saw.

January 20, 2020 10:26 PM

I am to follow up with Dr. Kirk in 6 weeks, and I feel confident being his patient!

January 19, 2020 5:59 AM

very good

January 18, 2020 8:39 AM

Dr. Kirk rechecked my thumb that I had broken last year and then reinjured. He was great, just confirming that it was a sprain.

November 27, 2019 5:59 AM

I like the way he interacted with my son, he explained and communicated with him since he was the patient. He let him make the decision on what he want to do about his knee and didn't force him to do it.

October 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent care

October 23, 2019 7:00 PM

It was my 1st visit with Dr. Kirk. He was EXCELLENT! So glad he's part of Advocate!

October 16, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor was very empathetic & cared for my needs.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent experience...

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk is very knowledgeable and really tries to strike a balance between what is optimal and what is practical while achieving a positive outcome after my injury.

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I liked that Dr. Kirk used the ultrasound machine to guide him to give me my knee injection. Other providers have never done that and I questioned whether they even injected the right place.

September 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk was very professional, listened well, and described the situation and diagnosis clearly - Very happy with the appointment.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

I thought he was excellent. He explained my x-rays and condition and offered a procedure that really helped my knee.

August 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Very nice visit, he did a good job with the problem I'm having. Problem not fixed, but a good start at finding the problem.

August 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Efficient, informative, effective and professional.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

staff is very efficient and has all info doctor needs when he entered exam room.

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

dr. Kirk is wonderful. he always explains what I need to do and was great at scheduling my next shot at the end of the appointment.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk was extremely professional, a wonderful listener, offered sound advice to move forward from an injury that was sport-related.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk is a very good doctor I'd recommend him to anybody that needs the shot in the knee. No pain. He's straight forward in saying what needs to be done.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor Kirk was good

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit with Dr. Kirk was excellent. I went to the wrong location because I wasn't aware that an Ortho office was at Sequoia. The receptionist at Highland was kind enough to call Dr. Kirk's office to explain what had happened and let them know I was on the way. In spite of being late, they were still able to see me. X who checked me in, as well as Dr. Kirk were excellent in reassuring me that the mixup was ok. They were very nice and spent a good amount of time with me so it was a full, not a rushed visit. They were professional and courteous, which I really appreciated. They also explained that Ortho at Sequoia was new so the mixup was understandable. I really appreciate how they made what could have been a negative into a very positive experience.

May 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Clearly answered questions and explained what I needed to do during the next few weeks! Also had me schedule a follow up visit!

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

My experiences with Dr. Kirk and his staff have always been very positive and upbeat experiences.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk was exceptional at dealing with my son's broken hand. He was knowledgeable and friendly and made things easy for my son to understand.

May 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Spencer Kirk is a very friendly calm physician. He knows thoroughly about the condition and explains will about the care, treatment plan and precautions needed.

May 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kirk was fantastic! Not only spoke to me during visit but he engaged my daughter also!

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Kirk was very professional and exemplified positive health.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent physician. identified my problem & offered alternative treatments. my wait was for X-rays not the fault of the Dr.

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

All were friendly & efficient.

March 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

February 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Excellent doctorwonderful visit

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

They are so good.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Kirk help me to get to the emergency room when he saw how much pain I was enduring. He call the ambulance Dr. Kirk was my savior. I can not thank him enough.

Dr. Spencer Kirk is an excellent dr. He takes his time to talk to you, explain and listen to you. Goes beyond to have you understand and know what to expect.

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Spencer Kirk is an excellent doctor! He is very knowledgeable, friendly, kind and caring. He always asks me how I am doing and and what I am feeling. He takes his time with me to ensure I am healing well and on the best path to recovery from my shoulder injury. He explains everything clearly and answers all of my questions. I am so glad and thankful to have him for my doctor!

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr.Kirk was very easy to talk to, and he seemed to listen and "get" what I was saying. He explained everything to me that I needed to know, and was very upbeat during my visit with him.

great. He was clear, interested, not hurried, thorough and polite

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Kirk provided me awith a wonderful experience. I finally had some relief to my hip pain

November 28, 2018 6:00 PM

He was very nice, respectful, and personable. Love going to see him!

November 28, 2018 6:00 PM

He come to my apptment., and he did a good job.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Very professional, also seems genuine, a nice guy

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kirk gave me an injection in a knee 6 weeks ago, and the results have been very good. He has discussed further treatment if the pain returns, and I feel confident about his ability to treat my problem. I like his personal qualities too.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kirk was excellent. He gave me a cortisone shot that I barely felt, and had no discomfort with in the following days - a stark difference from my experience with Dr. X. He also had a great sense of humor combined with a no-nonsense approach to treating my osteoarthritis. I appreciated his concern for my symptoms, and the fact that he ordered PT and a follow up visit in six weeks to keep track of how everything was going. Again, a VERY stark difference from how I was treated by Dr. X.

November 24, 2018 6:00 PM

my appt was not on time only because I had an X-ray before the drs visit. I was very pleased with my appointment

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM