Smriti Nagale Wagle, DO

Specialty: Neurology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Advocate Medical Group

1875 Dempster Street

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Office: 847-723-4088

Fax: 847-627-8700

Meet Smriti Nagale Wagle, DO

• Alzheimer's DiseaseDementiaEEG TestingEMG TestingEpilepsyHeadachesMemory LossMigrainesMuscle DisordersNerve DisordersNeuropathyParkinson's DiseaseSeizuresStrokesTIATremor

• Botsford General Hospital, Neurology
  • Des Moines University

• Neurology

Comments

July 8, 2020 11:32 AM

All good.

April 1, 2020 6:50 AM

I'm pleased to have Dr. Wagle as my neurologist.

March 29, 2020 4:23 AM

She is wonderful!

March 12, 2020 10:12 AM

She took time but it -> what she said didn't make sense to me.

March 6, 2020 12:43 PM

Me & my family (wife) very much satisfied with Dr. Wagle! She is very polite, attentive, knowledgeable.

March 6, 2020 12:43 PM

We recommend some friends to visit Dr. Wagle. We are very grateful to her. Thank you.

February 12, 2020 11:38 AM

Dr. Smriti is very comforting, very knowledgeable in her field and very down to earth. She's thorough and makes me feel that she really cares about my well being.

January 30, 2020 2:15 PM

Not one bad thing to say awesome.

January 28, 2020 8:02 AM

Dr. Wagle has always been very kind and patient, this visit was no different. She took the time to ask what I thought about my care and the goals I had for my health, I appreciate that!

January 28, 2020 8:02 AM

Dr. Wagle has always provided top notch care for me, I am so appreciative to have her as my care provider. She is always up to date on my health files BEFORE entering the room, which makes me feel like she takes the time to prepare, giving me dignity as a patient.

January 21, 2020 1:30 PM

Good.

December 5, 2019 7:53 AM

She is a very good doctor.

November 22, 2019 8:47 AM

I have Parkinson. Dr. Nagle has my Parkinson under control. She has new ideas and medicine for Parkinson care.

November 22, 2019 8:47 AM

Some, drs. beat around block. Dr. Wagle is a good doctor tells - me how it is there is no cure for Parkinson. All we can as treat the symptoms.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Concerned about my emotional and physical state. Offers positive reinforcement to do well.

October 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Great, compassionate doctor.

October 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Always a pleasant experience to see and confer w/Dr. Wagle.

October 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Very worthwhile.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent provider, smart, knowledgeable, kind thoughtful. I bring my wife to her.

August 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle really wants to help. She listens & explains things well.

June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very positive.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

She was a very competent neurologist.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Everyone from Advocate have been very professional, polite, and understanding.

March 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle was terrific & anticipated questions. She is quite thorough!

March 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle added a new medication and printed out how to take it over 12 days. It was very helpful since the pharmacy just put "take as directed".

March 5, 2019 6:00 PM

Wonderful!

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

1. Lack of empathy. 2. Most of time filling out paperwork already in the electronic record -> then was blamed/accused of being late to appt.

Dr. Wagle is warm, compassionate, clearly explains treatment procedures, and considers the patient's wishes.

this provider in all the years I have been coming has ever examined me . no hands on ever. being a health care provider I find that odd

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

very very happy! she was very thorough patient and highly knowledgable.

November 6, 2018 6:00 PM

I enjoy seeing Dr. Wagle and speaking with her. We always have good discussions on my expectations for my continuing care with her.

October 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Have only seen Dr. Wagle twice. Really liked her both times. Just wish she wasn't so far away from where i live.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

good

October 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Good dialog and definite interest in resolution of my problem.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

was good as always. However, I work in health care and have found the front desk a bit too "casual" and unprofessional at times. this visit as I was checking in I noticed on of the phone staff who sits with her back to the desk, trollling through gowns on the internet with her shoes off , eating potato chips! I was shocked and wasn't the first time I've seen this behavior there . That wouldn't fly in one of my offices .

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

I feel like my visit was more about her & what changes she has done, whom she has replaced & whom her PCP is. She was not at all personable & understanding to my wishes & needs. She stated that she too had migraines and there is NO cure nothing we can do. I will not be going back to see her. Now I must spend more money for a secondary consultation & take more time off from work.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle is very compassionate, knowledgeable & has a great bedside manner.

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle was wonderful. I had a small wait due to her covering for someone in the ER, they had a car accident on way to hospital. Nurse was a little short and could be warmer. Very stressful seeing neuro. - doctor for first time.

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle is outstanding!

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

treated like a number, concerns and outside medical records not looked at, no physical exam/eval was taken by dr wagle. dr was inpatient and not willing to discuss health issues related to visit. continually mentioned her time restrictions. felt visit was more about her, i.e., mayo clinic training, etc. poor bedside manner showed little interest in health issues of concern. walked out of there thinking I'd never go back and will advise my primary dr of same.

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Discussed health problems and put me on a medication that she felt was right for me. I agreed with her and with the reason she recommended it.

May 27, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first time to see Dr. Wagle and she was VERY, VERY nice. She had read all the information that I had FAX to her and listened to what I had to say and came up with a possibility of a plan with some alternatives if this did not work out. I felt encouraged when I left her office and I had driven over an hour to come and see this Dr.

May 21, 2018 7:00 PM

They make you feel like you're on their team.

April 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle is a credit to her profession and advocate.

April 24, 2018 7:00 PM

When making my appointment the gal answering phone didn't seem to listen to me... she told me I already had an appt. in November, I tried to convey this current call for an appt. concerned another condition, she eventually "got it."

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

she was so nice. wish she was a GI Doctor! definitely recommend her to family.

April 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good - nice doctor.

April 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Wagle was very attentive, and answered my questions clearly and with confidence. I would recommend her to others.

April 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Very helpful & thoughtful in suggestions & explanations.

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Over all good.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

dr was very nice and explained everything I needed to do

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

After introducing herself the dr. made a comment with a sarcastic tone that it seemed very rare to her that I would have waited 1 month for that appointment instead of waiting 3 months which is the time of wait regularly & it was very unpleasant for me because no dr. makes those questions. She should as a doctor focus on the problem of the patient. 2. I felt that for everything she was on the defensive; I think she didn't have a good day.

March 7, 2018 6:00 PM

I will never see Dr. Wagle again. She scolded me for seeing her despite the fact that Dr. T_____ sent me to her. She spent at least 10 min. explaining why I should have seen my PCP first. She was rude & arrogant. I almost walked out of the appointment before it was over.

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Its a great health care system.

February 17, 2018 6:00 PM

I left bothered because the doctor was bothered that I did not bring an interpreter and she called an interpreter to help me. I speak little and understand English a lot, but an interpreter is important for me to understand well, when they treat my health.

February 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Wagle is a health care COLLABORATOR - I like that in a doctor. My thoughts and her expertise allowed us to come up with a clear and reasonable plan. 4 star!

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

spoke at length with assistant about my chronic illness and my needs. I waited 2 months for appt. i was turned away by Dr because she does not treat my illness. All my records are online and made available for review. she also knew my referral Dr. a phone call could have been the courteous thing to do. This was a very poor experience and reflection on Dr and her staff.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect