Sigrun Hallmeyer, MD

Office: 847-268-8200

Fax: 847-318-2905

Meet Sigrun Hallmeyer, MD

• Secondary languages: GermanRussian
  • Gender:
  • Primary area of focus: Breast Cancer, Melanoma
  • Clinical interests: Breast CancerClinical TrialsImmuno-OncologyMelanomaSolid Cancer OncologySurvivorship
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Fellowship: University of Illinois at Chicago
  • Residency: Pinnacle Health Hospitals
  • Medical School: Humboldt University Of Berlin

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

December 29, 2019 3:18 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a wonderful oncologist. I am lucky to have her. Her staff is great too.

December 19, 2019 9:54 AM

Very good experience. Dr. Hallmeyer was very kind & patient & answered all of my questions!

December 19, 2019 9:54 AM

It is always a good visit.

December 18, 2019 8:21 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer has taken care of my oncology needs for 5 yrs. now. I went through some preventative chemo at the start of our relationship. That was hard but she got me through it. She also saw me every 3 months to do blood work etc. and make sure the cancer was gone. This last visit I graduated and am not 5 yrs. cancer free. I owe a lot to DR. Hallmeyer. She saved my life. She will will forever be in my heart. She's the best oncologist out there.

December 17, 2019 7:27 PM

fantastic! I always look forward on my visit with Dr. Hallmeyer

December 17, 2019 7:27 PM

Dr Hallmeyer is not only professional and so smart but she is kind and a great listener. I am so lucky she is my doctor!

December 12, 2019 10:19 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a very kind and generous professional, with both wisdom and knowledge.

December 11, 2019 9:42 AM

I've been seeing Dr. Hallmeyer since 2008, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's my oncologist. She really helped me thru the chemo, radiation and after care. The compassion she has for her patients is extraordinary. I could never have gotten thru is so well without her. She always has a hug & smile for me. I only have one last appt. with her next November & then she considers me cured. I will miss seeing her, but glad I'm cancer free!

December 11, 2019 6:11 AM

I am exceptionally pleased with the treatment from Dr. Hallmeyer.

December 11, 2019 6:11 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer is both friendly and knowledgeable.

December 7, 2019 6:10 AM

I received kind and excellent care from Dr Hallmeyer and her whole team.

December 4, 2019 12:12 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is the most compassionate, thorough dr. on my team!!

December 2, 2019 5:53 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a warm, caring physician who has handled my breast cancer efficienly.

November 25, 2019 5:11 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is an exemplary physician.

November 25, 2019 12:24 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is always terrific. She is knowledgeable, professional & kind.

November 15, 2019 9:50 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer was outstanding and I can't thank her enough for her extensive knowledge and compassion when I came to her for a second opinion after my breast cancer diagnosis, and poor experience at another facility.

November 15, 2019 9:50 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer was instrumental in providing the information and top-notch care for me at Lutheran General. As I prepare for breast cancer surgery, I am thankful Dr. Hallmeyer led me to fantastic people throughout this journey, and blessed to have her for my doctor as I navigate my "new normal".

November 7, 2019 11:00 PM

My experience with my provider was great. She was sweet, respectful and polite. The office is always welcoming and clean.

November 7, 2019 11:00 PM

Very good experience.

November 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is very caring, and a sympathetic doctor! She is the smartest oncologist I have ever met! She is very determined to get the problem solved. She has the best team!!! My family and I love her!!!

November 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Always good. Never bad! Been seeing Dr. Hallmeyer for over 8 years never had any issues. The whole staff is very nice and caring.

November 6, 2019 10:27 AM

Dr. Hallmeyer ALWAYS goes above & beyond. I couldn't have gotten through cancer w/o her!

November 6, 2019 10:27 AM

The nurses are amazing!

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

always a pleasure. Dr. H is a smart, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a fantastic doctor! She's a great listener & she always seems to know what to do. I don't know what I would do without her!

November 30, 2018 6:00 PM

great

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is an outstanding healthcare provider. She is compassionate, knowledgeable & kind. When she is seeing you you have the feeling that time is not important - just the patient is.

November 2, 2018 7:00 PM

wonderful doc. intelligent, knowledgeable, spends time and answers all questions, compassionate

November 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleased with Dr Hallmeyer. Very understanding and compassionate with Breast Cancer. Comfortable with her way of handling my situation. Progressive yet knowlegable with tests before surgery. Waiting on tests results so I can go forward and get back in remission. Very happy patient.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is one of the best doctor I've ever had. I was lucky to have her caring for me - she brought me back to life.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent, very knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

this provider always makes me feel special, as if I were the only patient on her mind.

October 23, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent physician

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallmeyer is one of the best doctors I've ever had. she truly cares about you. I feel like she treats me like family. I couldn't ask for a better Dr and I have complete confidence in her.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Very thorough, easy to talk to. Extremely knowledgeable.

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is an excellent caring and concerned doctor and very knowledgeable. The best!

August 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a wonderful doctor. She is very compassionate & understanding.

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Fantastic girl. All around type of a person and smart. Talked to you not at you.

August 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallmeyer is caring and very compassionate about her patients. She never rushes her appointments and spends time listening to her patients.

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallmeyer was wonderful I was vey impressed with her and would highly recommend her.

August 6, 2018 7:00 PM

lovely doctorkind, considerate, caring

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. She listens and addresses my concerns. I'm glad that my surgeon referred me to her.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallmeyer is always prompt. She spends as much time with me as I need. She is so kind, empathetic, knowledgeable, clear and helpful.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I absolutely love Dr. Hallmeyer and her staff! They are always on top of all my health concerns/needs. Dr. Hallmeyer cares for me as a patient as well as a person. She is the best doctor. I am lucky to be one of her patients.

June 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is the most compassionate and Most caring doctor I have ever visited. She comforts, informs, and comprehensively covers important health topics. Patients love Dr. Hallmeyer for her expertise and thorough examinations performed in such a loving manner. I can't say enough about Dr. Hallmeyer's superior patient interaction and concern for others' wellbeing.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is always very attentive, thorough & understanding. I would always recommend her & her team to others!

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Very nice person, lovely, educated, responsible excellent lady.

June 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is one of the best doctor I have dealt with, if more doctors were like her life would be a lot better to the doctor.

June 5, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer helped me get through a very serious illness. She is an angel on earth. Now in follow up, she is still compassionate, detail oriented and caring. I feel safe in her care.

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

she's the best at making a patient comfortable and very knowledgeable in her field.

June 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is the most caring, compassionate doctor! I would, and have recommended her to anyone who needs an oncologist. I couldn't have made it through my breast cancer without her and her wonderful nurses and staff!

May 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is very straightforward with me. Always has been.

May 30, 2018 7:00 PM

She is a wonderful doctor!

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent physician & a very nice person.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallmeyer is the best doctor I have ever had - she listens with interest to everything I have to see in all aspects of my life. She is the reason I am alive today

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Hallgren is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I feel she takes my care and progress personally - what more can I ask of a doctor. she is wonderful both personally and professionally. Thank you, Dr. Hallgren

May 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is a fantastic & caring doctor!

May 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is kind, compassionate, informative, thorough, bright, takes as much time as is needed. She is truly exceptional!!

May 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent!

May 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Hallmeyer is an excellent provider! I am so pleased I could be accepted as a new pt. She is kind, caring, compassionate. She is very knowledgeable & empathetic. I can't think of another oncologist I would want to care for me.

May 6, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Hallmeyer, my nurse X and the staff. They have made the process of going through Chemo and Breast Cancer a little bit easier.

May 2, 2018 7:00 PM

All of Dr. Hallmeyer's team is great!

April 28, 2018 7:00 PM

I look forward to seeing Dr. Hallmeyer because she's always cheerful, pleasant and has great bedside maners.