Sarah Smith, MD

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

July 23, 2020 10:01 AM

Dr. Smith has been the doctor for all 4 of my children for a very long time. She's one of the best!!

July 16, 2020 11:37 AM

Dr. Smith was very kind, patient, and friendly. She put both my kids 10 & 14 yrs, at ease. Kids are happy to see her as needed. Great doctor!

July 7, 2020 4:57 AM

we love Dr. Smith

July 4, 2020 6:09 AM

it was great!

July 2, 2020 8:09 AM

Love Dr. Smith! Love the whole office. Always recommend! Even during a pandemic, we felt cared for and time was taken with us.

June 16, 2020 2:06 PM

We love Sarah Smith.

June 12, 2020 8:20 AM

Dr. Smith is fantastic. I appreciate that she always has an example from her children for a struggle that we're having.

June 12, 2020 8:20 AM

Sometimes it feels like the dr. is ready to leave the room when I still have some questions. She waits & answers but it makes me feel a bit guilty.

June 10, 2020 8:06 AM

We love Dr. Smith!

June 8, 2020 4:41 PM

The COVID screenings and safety procedures made me feel very safe bringing my child. Every single person - screener, receptionists, RNs, our doctor - were every bit as warm and kind as always. I cannot day enough good things about the care my son has gotten here since birth.

May 30, 2020 6:32 AM

Dr.Smith is wonderful!

May 4, 2020 11:46 AM

All staff were courteous, on-time, attentive, etc., which was very much appreciated!

May 4, 2020 11:46 AM

Dr. Smith is absolutely amazing! We love having her as our pediatrician. She makes you feel comfortable, she listens attentively to all questions/concerns, she is so well informed/knowledgeable, and her bedside manner with children and parents alike is SPOT ON!

May 4, 2020 8:38 AM

An excellent experience - we felt the appointment was helpful, efficient and Dr. Smith made us feel comfortable.

April 23, 2020 8:12 AM

This visit occurred during the onset on the COVID-19 pandemic. The whole staff did a very good job of both implementing and explaining the protocols and measures they were talking for patient and staff safety.

March 23, 2020 7:12 PM

dr smith is kind, patient, and down to earth! the kids love seeing her and she always remembers us!:) we look forward to seeing her!

March 20, 2020 10:56 AM

We have been coming to see Dr. Smith since our son was born & years ago. She provides amazing & thorough care to both of our children.

March 8, 2020 1:18 AM

dr. smith is awesome and friendly she makes me feel like my kids are on safe hands with her

March 8, 2020 1:18 AM

good

February 24, 2020 6:55 PM

Absolutely love Dr Smith, wouldn't see anyone else!!!

February 24, 2020 6:55 PM

The people that answer the phone when you call for an appointment are the most rude people I have ever dealt with!!! All they cared about was insurance and money...not the health of my child when I called from the ER room wanting to make a follow-up appt!!!

February 24, 2020 4:40 PM

Dr. smitg is the best!

February 24, 2020 2:51 PM

We love Dr. Smith

February 21, 2020 7:30 AM

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor who is energetic passionate, and so caring every time we see her! We feel so comfortable with our child under her care.

February 21, 2020 7:30 AM

Great overall!!

February 14, 2020 1:48 PM

We love Dr. Smith!

February 10, 2020 1:49 PM

excellent visit for our 5 day old!

January 28, 2020 8:25 AM

I felt rushed in talking with the doctor, and she did tell me that she was rushed and her schedule was packed that day. She didn't mention the next time I needed to schedule a wellness visit, as I had to ask the front desk when my next appointment should be. Overall I felt that the doctor talked very fast and was in and out in 7 minutes. I didn't really have the time to think or ask follow up questions because that is how quickly the appointment went. I am going to further explore pediatricians within the network to see if I can find someone who I don't feel so rushed with during every appointment.

January 6, 2020 2:18 PM

The provider S. Smith is very good, but getting appointments with her are extremely difficult. Maybe it is because of her popularity. If there is anything you can do to make this provider more accessible (more appointments), please do so.

December 21, 2019 6:51 PM

Dr. Smith and the Advocate St. Charles team are wonderful! She is very kind and friendly and always connects well with my son.

December 21, 2019 6:51 PM

We have had excellent care with Dr. Smith - she is knowledgeable and very friendly and takes time to answer our questions. Her staff are very professional as well.

December 18, 2019 9:37 AM

Dr. Smith is amazing!

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Smith is very personable and pays attention to detail. We enjoy seeing her.

November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

Our doctor and all personnel at the office have been great. every since the Aurora merger however we cannot call direct to the office anyone if we have a health concern. it routes to a central call center. this experience has been horrible. The people are poorly trained and seemed to just be reading off of scripts. The whole call center expletive is poor.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith rocks!!!!

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

We absolutely LOVE Dr. Smith!! We drive 30 mins. to see her & use this practice. They are the BEST!

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

listened to concerns, offered suggestions. doctor showed concern for my child's health

October 26, 2019 7:00 PM

it was a very quick and painless visit. sometimes there can be a long wait in the waiting room, but this visit was less than 10 minute wait. we love dr. smith. she is always so great with our daughter & involves her to make the visit a fun experience. she always answers any questions and concerns with confidence.

October 25, 2019 7:00 PM

short. after sharing a concern about eating, she jumped right to therapy. didn't ask questions, look at her mouth, or make suggestions before saying therapy needed to happen.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

We waited in the exam room more than usual. overall it was definitely more than 15 mins. We were not informed until the day of that we need to go to the lab after we see the Doctor. The lab wait and paperwork added even more time to our visit there.

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

My concern was taken seriously although in the end there was nothing to worry about. Also I got good information about vaccines and if my child is on schedule.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sarah Smith was amazing! She made my 14 year old daughter feel very relaxed and comfortable. We are so excited to have her as our new pediatrician.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is FANTASTIC! My daughter loves going to see her and was excited to show Dr. Smith her loose teeth!

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Our four children have been patients of Dr. Smith's for years and years. We are all so comfortable with her. She listens to our children. She is easy to talk to. She offers great advice. We love Dr. Smith and recommend her to all of our friends & family.

August 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is the best! Informative, caring, and great personality. She is the only doctor I feel confident referring others to.

August 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Smith is the best!

August 3, 2019 7:00 PM

we love Dr. Smith, she is very attentive, and helpful. I personally appreciate the support and respect she extends to parents who have concerns about issues that might seem small in comparison to others. although we appreciate her, we do NOT like the specialist she has referred us to for various reasons

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Smith! She's very knowledgeable and our son loves her. We recommend her whenever anyone asks for a pediatrician

July 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith has been absolutely amazing with our family. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. Dr. Smith takes the time to build rapport with both parents and kids and has a way of making everyone feel at ease. She throughly answers all questions and addresses any concerns. Dr. Smith always provides excellent care and is someone we trust.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Smith is always amazing! she is by far our favorite!

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Smith is fantastic! She was very detailed in her explanations. My children loved her!

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Smith is fantastic! She was great with my kids!

June 27, 2019 7:00 PM

We had a wonderful visit. Dr. Smith is attentive and knowledgable. She takes time to listen and answer my questions.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Smith!

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

We loved Dr. Smtih

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is amazing! Easy to talk to. You can tell she loves her job. She was great with my newborn & assured us we were doing everything right. She answered all questions we had.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

great!

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is the best!!

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

I needed to bring my son into walk in care for a strep test. we had never seen Dr. Smith before & I really, really liked her. She was very personable, kind, attentive, clear with her recommendations, & open to hearing me talk as well. I will definitely have my son see her again!

April 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sarah Smith is amazing. It took a couple months to get in to see her as a new patient when we first started to see her, but she was worth the wait! We read so many great reviews on her and they live up to our experiences! She is so great with my daughter.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith is WONDERFUL! She is always very patient and listens well. My daughter loves her and thinks she is so funny!

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith is both professional and extremely knowledgeable. We are so happy with the care she takes of our little one.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

My husband and I were pleased with our first visit with Dr. Smith overall. However, when we started to discuss vaccinations for our daughter, we felt as if Dr. Smith didn't fully listen to our responses, and would have hoped she could have helped us problem-solve an acceptable compromise instead of having us feeling shut down by our concerns, if we continue to use this pediatric office for visits.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

We love Dr. Smith and staff. Everyone is always kind and professional. I refer friends and patients to your group regularly.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

We absolutely LOVE Dr.Smith! She is so kind and gentle with both of our boys and makes us feel like she genuinely cares for both of them and their health! We always have random questions that feel silly for asking but she never makes us feel like they are dumb or that we are being crazy parents.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

I love the drs at this office. the receptionist that checked us in is AMAZING. however, I have noticed in tge last 6 months that some of the receptionists are rude and make you feel like they can't accomadate appointments if you are trying to schedule more then 1 kid. I was actually told for flu shots to take my kids out of school, or go some place else bc they couldn't accomadate an after school visit for shots. a nurse did over ride this, but I shouldn't have needed to get a nurse involved.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Smith did a great job relating to her and getting to know things she likes. Receptionists when calling for appt need to be friendlier. although the one who checked us in was awesome.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

dr Smith is awesome. she educates my son and myself on issues. I love that she talks directly to him.

Dr. Smith was amazing as always, this visit was for a pre-op check, and she was able to calm our fears and put us at ease. We love her!

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

We love Dr. Smith and wish she could have office hours in Batavia again. She is always so knowledgeable about all my children and treats them like they're the most special person in the world. She always has a smile on her face and knows the kids like the back of her hand. She is the only doctor that we've gone to in the group that knows my children's medical history.

January 15, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith is very kind and listens well. I enjoy having her care for my child.

January 14, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith and her staff are always amazing.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Smith always interacts with my son making sure that he is smiling and happy during the visit. she is great at making him feel good even when he is sick. she is very easy to talk to and has been a great doctor to my son. Thank you Dr. Smith!

October 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith has been my children's doctor for over 6 years. She is absolutely wonderful as well as all the staff in the office.

October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

As always, dr Smith was kind, funny, attentive and helpful

September 26, 2018 7:00 PM

ALWAYS a pleasure to see Dr. Smith

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

this was our first check up since X was born. I missed the scheduled appointment time and dr. Smith was kind enough to see him on her lunch break. It significantly helped calm this first time mom and was much appreciated. We are very happy with our decision to have Dr. Smith as X's pediatrician.

September 15, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent 4 month check up. we talked through developmental expectations and my child received his next round of vaccines. all was done in a timely and thorough manner.

September 10, 2018 7:00 PM

it was a great 15-month visit!

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is so personal and honest during each visit. X is our 3rd child and Dr. Smith always asks how the others are as well, makes it a very comfortable setting to discuss health issues. especially when there is a concernshe is very relatable

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Feel as though she doesn't always take our questions or potential concerns seriously. Other than that, very good physician.

August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

All four of our children see Dr. Sarah Smith. We have loved her from day 1 and will continue to make appointments with her. She knows how to speak to the children, she is kind and funny and she always makes my kids feel comfortable.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

She didn't rush me us through the visit and patiently answered all questions. We are were looking for a new provider within the practice and I think we found her! Dr Smith was very thorough and courteous towards us.

August 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is our absolute FAVORITE! She has been our family pediatrician since my daughter was born (7years old now). We have recommended her to our family & she sees our niece and nephews occasionally. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician. We drive 25 miles to her office, because we love her so much and so do our children!

August 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is always fantastic! She has a great bedside manner with my daughter.

August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is always so patient with my three kids all in one room. She is so friendly and connects with my children in a way that makes them feel comforted and relaxed. I also love the nurse. He is so gentle and understanding with my children.

August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

I can't say enough about Dr. Smith! She knows how to relax my children and she is so patient with the three of them all at once. She listens to any concerns I have and is always attentive. The nurse is also so attentive, calm, and sweet with my children. He is my favorite nurse!

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Smith!

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Fast and efficient.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

we love seeing dr.smith she is always so helpful and great with all of the kids!

July 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Wonderful, caring doctor!

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith and the nurses are SO sweet and kind to X! Thanks for encouraging her playfulness with her stethoscope!

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

love love love dr. smith!

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Smith! She is the best! My kids look forward to seeing her and are very comfortable asking her anything.

July 7, 2018 7:00 PM

The visit went well. I wish we had more time to talk with the doctor about health and milestone questions but otherwise the visit went well.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Sarah Smith is a wonderful doctor. The kids love her as much as I do!

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Smith is the absolute best - and my kids & I both adore her. She cares for my kids as if they were her own - yet she treats me like the MOM. She never talks above me!

June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Great experience like always!

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr.Smith is the best! She is very knowledgeable, attentive and kind. She always takes time to communicate and educate the boys at each visit and building a very important doctor patient relationship. Advocate is very fortunate to have her and they should do what they can to keep her and her clinical staff. They make a good team.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Sarah smith. She is great!