Sandra L. Harris, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Sandra L. Harris, MD

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

July 28, 2020 6:14 AM

excellent help in addressing my problem

July 25, 2020 8:36 AM

Dr. Harris is a new provider for me because my previous provider left dreyer. I like Dr. Harris and will continue to see her.

July 16, 2020 11:38 AM

Thorough, professional yet friendly; easy to talk to and easy to understand.

July 16, 2020 11:38 AM

All good; nothing bad.

July 2, 2020 8:15 AM

Dr. Harris is great!

June 30, 2020 12:36 PM

Dr. Harris provides a very thorough visit. She asks appropriate questions, really listens to responses & makes sure I understand what is being discussed. She also ensures plenty of time for me to ask questions about anything that is of concern.

June 29, 2020 5:22 PM

Dr. Harris is very thorough and easy to talk with. I have recommended her to my colleagues.

June 26, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Harris is an excellent OB/GYN. She has great bedside manners. She listens to her patients & is kind & empathetic to their situation.

June 22, 2020 4:12 PM

Dr. Harris is easy to talk to & a good listener.

May 19, 2020 7:57 AM

The entire staff at Advocate (Seguaia) had always been helpful and respectful.

April 21, 2020 6:16 AM

Dr. Harris carefully listen to me, which I love. She responded to all my questions and concerns. Simply, she is my favorite OB. She really cares about me and my pregnancy.

March 30, 2020 1:56 PM

Dr. Harris is awesome. My appointment was for my 6 week check-up after having a baby. I was hesitant to come into the office due to the coronavirus. I was feeling fine, so did not want to come in if it was not necessary. Dr. Harris' office was proactive and called me before I called asking if it was necessary to come in. After answering a few questions on how I was feeling and what I wanted to discuss at my appt, they offered me a virtual appt. Dr. Harris called me at my appt time, and spent time with me over the phone conducting the check-up. It was great! I really appreciate the time she gives me to answer my questions and provide treatment. Dr. Harris and her entire staff are AWESOME! I know I am getting top-notch care with this team.

March 19, 2020 8:33 PM

Dr. Harris is caring and compassionate

February 24, 2020 9:10 PM

Dr Harris was wonderfully. I really enjoyed talking to her

February 23, 2020 7:29 AM

Dr. Harris knew I needed a primary care doctor and I couldn't remember a name of a doctor I saw with my mother in the past. I described her and gave a first letter of her name. After I got home, Dr. Harris had a nurse call me back with the name of the doctor and the correct spelling so I could make an appt. I thought this was very nice and not something I expected her to do for me.

February 20, 2020 7:41 AM

I have always had a good relationship with my doctor.

February 10, 2020 7:56 PM

I was very please with my visit, the professionalism and concern of Dr. Harris and the overall staff. She made me feel comfortable during my visit and assured me that I was on point in living a healthy life by exercising and making healthy choicest as far as eating was concern. My check-up went exceptionally well.

December 28, 2019 9:37 AM

I've had a great experience with Dr. Harris.

December 15, 2019 1:44 PM

She's a good doctor and everything was OK.

December 7, 2019 2:58 AM

As always, Dr. Harris was excellent in every way. Will NOT see anyone else.

November 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Dr Harris is outstanding, I've been seeing her for 24 years!!!

November 18, 2019 8:13 PM

The staff here is very nice at the Copley location and convenient for me.

October 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris was courteous, attentive & professional.

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

went as planned and everything was perfect she is amazing.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

this provider was recommended by my GP and my urologist, so I was very pleased when she turned out to be exactly what I wanted. her nursing staff was great too, so I am satisfied with this choice and she looks top notch.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Was placed with this provider because of my insurance & for general luck of the draw I could not be happier. Every time I see Dr. Harris I am happy with the appointment.

August 23, 2019 7:00 PM

very comfortable even it's an uncomfortable visit

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

She is very attentive and knowledgable. She explained the procedure I will be having in a way that I understood and allayed my concerns.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent.

July 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Very sincere about keeping me healthy!

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris has always been very helpful and puts me at ease. I have been seeing her for several years now and will continue.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

The Provider explains everything she is doing and the reasons for what she does. We discuss everything regarding the issues I have and makes sure I understand . Very pleased with her.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sandra Harris is a very professional and intelligent and caring doctor and great on all details.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris made me feel very comfortable about my choices.

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris has always been a good doctor for me.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Sandra Harris is amazing. She is very knowledgeable in her field and she genuinely seems to care about the health and welfare of her patients.

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

She is very helpful and I like her. I have always had good visits.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Very thorough. Listened to everything I had to say and discussed all my concerns.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

very professional and very thorough. easy to speak with and to understand. makes you feel at ease even though you are at a medical office

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Great care from provider!

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sandra Harris is one of the best obgyn doctors that I had the pleasure of being taken care of. She and her team are so professional and so helpful and knowledgeable that I would recommend them to anyone.Thank you for taking such care of me during my second pregnancy and not only then!

May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Prenatal care visit. It was my first visit with the doctor and she answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed, which I appreciated.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

very positive

May 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Great overall experience.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris is very professional and caring. She makes you feel very comfortable.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

I went to Dr. Harris for a wellness/ONGYN exam. She was professional, personable and thorough.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

DR HARRIS IS GREAT AS ALWAYS

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I waited over an hour for my appointment. the doctor missed two major test results. one of which I read on mychart and brought up as I was leaving. the diagnosis that I caught could have resulted in a stillborn baby if untreated.

March 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Ms. Sandra has been very helpful in providing all kind of important information to us. She is friendly, extremely knowledgeable & answers all the queries patiently. We love her.

March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris thorough.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris is very personable and easy to talk with. She did not appear rushed during my appointment, and answered my questions clearly, pointing out reasons for her recommendations.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

wait time was absolutely way too long! I waited more than 45 minutes.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris is a very good doctor. If time permitted, it would be great to have longer visits in order to be even more thorough. This particular visit was good (time spent), but in the past, I've felt very rushed.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Overall, my experience with this provider was good. However, there was one portion of my care that I believe she was too relaxed about, which proved to be very challenging/impactful later on.

The provider/staff were very professional. My wait time was high due to switching to new electronic record system that day & not having previous records available.

Dr Harris is the best! I've been going to her for 23 years! wouldn't want to see anyone else!

Dr. Harris is an amazing provider who cares passionately about her patient's health and well being.

January 14, 2019 6:00 PM

excellent

November 17, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent! She listened and answered all my questions.

November 3, 2018 7:00 PM

I feel comfortable with the card I receive from Dr. Harris and the entire staff!

September 26, 2018 7:00 PM

It was nice to get to know Dr. Harris during this first annual visit as her patient. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to me to connect with a doctor, especially after having every Dreyer doctor I've ever seen retire or leave the clinic in the past few years.

September 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris is very professional. She answered all my questions.

September 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Always professional and personable, down to earth and friendly not a job to her.

August 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris was warm, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I enjoyed my visit and I'm thrilled she's my doctor!

July 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris has always been very helpful with suggestions for my health care. My husband was in the room also so she knew to share with him.

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Thank you, Dr. Harris, for your continued quality care of my gyne health. Hope you remain at Advocate Dreyer for a long time.

July 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Respectful, knowledgeable, personable - LOVE Dr. Harris.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

She was great

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris was very informative, gave me more helpful information and listened to everything I said. I felt I received great care and advice and would without a doubt refer people to her.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

She is a wonderful doctor and very helpful when it comes to answering my questions. she was recommended to me by my mother and has been The best gynecologist I could ever see. she makes it least painful and is very helpful with all my questions I would recommend her to everybody .

May 14, 2018 7:00 PM

This last visit was my 36 week prenatal checkup. Dr. Harris was wonderful as usual. She got called to Labor & Delivery while in our appointment but I didn't feel rushed at all to leave. I did have some follow up questions on MyChart and they responded right away. Always a great experience with Dr. Harris and this team!

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Harris is great. AMG needs to work on the process of booking appointments with providers. Too complicated and people don't know what they are doing. Very disappointing

April 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent listener. Caring attitude. Patient, helpful. Sincere.

April 16, 2018 7:00 PM

love her. will be back

March 27, 2018 7:00 PM

I had a good experience with this provider. Went in for yearly exam and I feel comfortable talking to her about my health issues. I didn't have any concerns so the appointment went smooth.

March 24, 2018 7:00 PM

she's wonderful

March 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I like her, she seems laid back and easy to talk to regarding medical stuff.

March 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Harris is the best doctor I've ever had: thorough, knowledgeable, trustworthy, empathetic, and professional.

March 3, 2018 6:00 PM

took ample time with me, shared concerns for my family history of cancer and what I should do.

February 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris was wonderful. She explained everything that she was doing and gave me advice about a rash that I had. Very pleasant and professional.

February 21, 2018 6:00 PM

I would have rated a 10 except for 2 things. No introduction ("Hi, nice to meet you I'm _____.") And when the appt. was over, we didn't know it. She left & we had to ask, "Are we done?" Otherwise excellent bedside manner.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

friendly no complaints

January 31, 2018 6:00 PM

I really like Dr. Harris. She never makes you feel rushed. She gives a thorough exam, and takes the time to answer all your questions and makes you feel at ease.

January 30, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris is an amazing woman and always listens to my needs.

January 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Harris and I had a respectful, reciprocal conversation about my health concerns and the benefits and risks of a variety of treatment options. Dr. Harris listened carefully and helped me arrive at the best course of action. I appreciate that I was an active participant in decision making about my health.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect