Rosally V. Starr, MD

Chicago, IL 60657

Office: 773-296-5420

Fax: 312-766-4950

Meet Rosally V. Starr, MD

• Secondary languages: Spanish
  • Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Abnormal Pap SmearsAbnormal Uterine BleedingInfertilityMenopausal Health
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: The University of Chicago
  • Medical School: Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

March 30, 2020 10:22 PM

Excellent experience and very efficient!

March 30, 2020 10:22 PM

I appreciate that staff were available for my appointment despite shelter-in-place policies due to COVID-19.

March 23, 2020 1:50 PM

Dr. Rosally V. Starr is a wonderful doctor and is genuine and knowledgeable.

March 23, 2020 1:50 PM

Dr. Rosally V. Starr has always been compassionate and helpful throughout my two pregnancies. I wouldn't ant to see any other doctor! Love her!

March 23, 2020 9:14 AM

Dr. Starr's office is always a pleasure to visit - she is able to see me quickly and spends ample time with me!

March 18, 2020 6:59 PM

ive been seeing Dr.Starr as my provider for a long time and shes so sweet,caring,trusting, and down to earth. there are so many great things I can say about Dr.Starr. I'm glad I'm in her care. shes such an awesome doctor . I wouldn't trade her or her staff for the world. everytime I see her. it's like having coffee with a friend!! shes the best!! :)

March 18, 2020 6:59 PM

I had a great experience. shes the best doctor ever! shes reassuring and at every appointment she makes me feel less anxious and nervous and knows how to keep me calm at every appointment. that's what I love about her!

February 29, 2020 10:42 AM

Dr. Starr is always friendly, on time, and thorough. She is an excellent physician and I am very happy with her care

February 17, 2020 2:50 PM

monthly prenatal appointment, Dr Starr has always been on time and efficient, will take the time to answer questions and make sure we know what to expect for our next appointment.

January 25, 2020 3:21 AM

Dr. Starr is an amazing doctor, she Is definitely the best. I will continue to see her and go to this amazing office.

January 17, 2020 5:57 AM

Everything about the visit was helpful & positive. I appreciated the help provided re: ultrasound info required of my insurance comp.

January 10, 2020 10:06 AM

Great experience, she saw me quickly & helped me leave the visit feeling good with questions answered.

January 10, 2020 9:04 AM

She started doing my pelvic exam while I was still asking questions - felt rushed. Although I agreed with the tests and treatment plan, she was very condescending when I brought up my concerns. She also did not seem familiar with my medical history - blamed it on not having all the paper files and moving to an electronic system. I believe she is a very competent doctor, but I did not like her bedside manner and the insensitive way she discussed my fertility issues.

January 3, 2020 9:49 AM

I had a good experience with Dr. Starr.

January 3, 2020 9:49 AM

Dr. Starr is a great dr.

December 28, 2019 1:50 PM

My visit with Dr. Starr was great - She was very accommodating & answered all of my questions thoughtfully!

December 3, 2019 8:57 AM

She knows her line of expertise. She was very good, informative and a great conversationalist.

December 3, 2019 8:57 AM

Good experience with Dr. Starr.

December 1, 2019 3:49 PM

DR Starr is always courteous, approachable and direct.

December 1, 2019 3:49 PM

I hope I never have to find a different doctor!

November 26, 2019 9:47 PM

I like this provider she seems concerned about the patients health and easy to communicate with.

November 26, 2019 9:47 PM

good experience

November 15, 2019 9:51 AM

Dr. Starr is friendly, approachable, and easy to talk to. She knew all the history of my previous pregnancy and delivery. She is very clear in her direction and explanations.

November 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr if FANTASTIC.

November 4, 2019 6:00 PM

This was my first office visit with Dr. Starr. It was obvious she had reviewed my records before the appt. which I appreciated. She was proactive in _____ blood work to access my overall health, not just gynecologic health which I really appreciated. She was very thorough.

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr has been my physician for over 10 years. She is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor. I still see her for my health needs no matter how far I have to travel.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I visited this provider for my first prenatal visit and it was a very nice experience for me and my husband. We are happy to be working with her throughout this process and hope for the best with our first pregnancy.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

very good communication and not in a rush

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Sometimes I feel rushed to be in and out of office with provider.

September 7, 2019 7:00 PM

first time seen her and I liked her . the most important thing is that she listened to her patients and needs

September 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Starr is the best doctor I have ever had. I'm very glad that I'm in her care and I absolutely love the office. I couldn't imagine anyone else taking care of me!

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr was extremely friendly, helpful & supportive I'm seeing her for my 1st pregnancy & she fully put my worries at ease.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is a wonderful OB/GYN. She listens to me, is patient & caring and goes above & beyond for me. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. She seems very knowledgeable too.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

I had a pleasant visit with Dr. Starr and I look forward to seeing her in the future.

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr was very open and understanding to hearing my reasoning for wanting to remove my IUD, and provided additional options I could consider for after this time period.

July 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Absolutely love Dr. Starr!

July 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good, kind, personable.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr & her staff continue to provide wonderful care. I see them often as I am pregnant & they make me feel like I am important & that my questions & concerns are a priority to them. They get back to me quickly when I email them on the portal & have good availability for my appointments. Dr. Starr reassures me when I'm nervous about anything with my health & shows genuine care for me & my growing family. She is truly wonderful.

June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

The best doctor I ever have.

June 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is great at explaining things in an easy, calm manner, and was extremely helpful to me throughout my pregnancy. her staff are also amazing.

June 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is amazing! I was very scared and extremely nervous and Dr. Starr calmed me and made me feel relaxed. I couldn't have gone through it without her help. She's wonderful!

June 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Always great. Dr. Starr is always kind, thorough and generous with her time.

May 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Great experience. Dr Starr is very personable and informative.

May 27, 2019 7:00 PM

She had a great bed side manner. Spent time to answer all questions and going over my care without rushing.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall had a great experience doctor was great with explaining my procedure

May 21, 2019 7:00 PM

This was the first time I met Dr. Starr. She was very friendly and needless to say very knowledgeable.

May 15, 2019 7:00 PM

everyone at the office made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. my provider Dr. Starr was the absolute best. I am so thankful to have found you!

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is the best.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr strikes the perfect balance between professional & personable. She's knowledgeable, approachable, takes your health seriously & makes you feel good & comfortable.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

follow up from surgery. Informative visit regarding moving forward for recovery and healing

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

One thing I thought was weird is that the receptionist had me sign things using an electronic signature pad, but I never got to see what I was signing, either before I signed or after.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Starr was very thorough and observant. she was also easy to talk to and very compassionate.

February 22, 2019 6:00 PM

I love to see Dr. Starr. she is very sweet and I love to talk to her. She is a great listener.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Provider was helpful, patient, courteous, and professional.

February 6, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr is an excellent OBGYN. She is intelligent & caring. She gives me absolute confidence in her care. I fell so lucky to have her.

February 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Starr is very caring and explains things in detail. Her commitment to her patients is evident in her professionalism. She is my gynecologist and she also is the doctor for my two adult daughters. We think she's the best.

Reassuring, kind, good listener and communicator

I've only been a patient a few years. I was referred by my previous doctor of almost 20 years and I was concerned I'd be just another new patient. thankfully, I found that dr Starr has been very attentive and compassionate though my history w her has been limited. I'm very happy w her as my new doctor and want to express my gratitude for her interest in my health care needs.

I had a great visit I have been seeing doctor starr for many years. she is wonderful never had an issue. she takes great care of me.

Dr. Starr is an excellent doctor. I loved how kind and detailed she was. the process to get in to see her and the receptionist are the only issue I have. but she is so great I would never consider seeing anyone else.

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr is amazing and knowledgeable. the office sometimes has really long wait times which is the only part that can make the experience unpleasant.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Rosally V Starr is a phenomenal OBGYN. She is incredibly knowledgeable and understanding.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Starr is phenomenal and very personable

December 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Best doctor I've ever had, hands down. Dr. Staw stayed late to deliver my baby even though she wasn't on call.

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr is one of the nicest people on this planet, or perhaps, on any other.

November 12, 2018 6:00 PM

This provider is friendly, knowledgeable, and calm. She makes sure she provides all of the correct education and provides timely follow-up. However, I would have liked more warmth given the difficult nature of the health issue we were discussing.

November 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr was wonderful. This was my first time at this office and I am thrilled to have her as my new OB/GYN.

October 30, 2018 7:00 PM

there are so many great things I can say about Dr.Starr . She's sweet, caring, wonderful and down to earth. I feel very grateful that I'm in her care and that she is my doctor. She's truly amazing!

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is such a knowledgeable, passionate, caring doctor! She supported my desire to have a UBAC with this pregnancy/delivery and explained the _____ to a BBAC and C-section. I had such a pleasant experience with her. And really couldn't ask for a better doctor.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Starr is a great doctor -

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

She's energetic & knowledgeable. I like seeing her as my OB/GYN.

September 20, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider was not helpful when I had questions about the medication I'm taking.

September 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Rosally Starr is a phenomenal doctor. She was my OB for my first pregnancy and delivered my first child and I am thrilled to have her involved with my second pregnancy. She has an incredible amount of knowledge and helps to make me feel at ease about everything. I trust her and would recommend her to anyone pregnant or just looking for a great OBGYN.

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

This appointment with Dr. Starr was for my first trimester ultrasound. She was kind and helpful.

August 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is a very good doctor and a great person.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is amazing! I'm very grateful that I'm in her care. She's the best doctor I have ever had and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me. She is my favorite doctor and she always will be! She's truly wonderful. The best doctor ever!

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is wonderful and caring. She made my routine checkup feel like a more personal experience.

July 5, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is an absolute joy to be around. She cared for me during my first pregnancy and delivered my first child. I'm so excited to have her by my side for my second pregnancy.

June 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent clinician.

May 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr did provide a lot of information right as she entered the room, which was helpful. Her approach felt very clinical and not warm or friendly. For some patients this probably works well, but i didn't feel 100% comfortable with her.

May 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is one of my favorite doctors I've ever had. She's experienced, knowledgeable, personable, and I feel like she gets to know me as a patient and person. I trust her completely and I've recommended her to many friends and family members.

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I Love every time I visit this provider! She is the best! She listens well and communicate well!

May 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is fantastic.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

I am always pleased to see my provider. She is clearly caring, pleasant and personable in addition to being highly skilled and informative.

April 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Starr is the best. I would recommend her to all females in search of an OBGYN (and have!). She genuinely cares and makes you feel so comfortable to be able to have any dialogue about your health, just like if we were old friends.

April 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is wonderful! She is always prompt, explains everything well, and is obviously caring.

March 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr is a phenomenal doctor. From my first visit up to my planned C Section, she went above and beyond as a health care provider. I was beyond impressed with her, especially during my C section operation. I will continue to see her as my OBGYN as long as she is at Advocate. I am truly grateful to have had her as my doctor during this special time in my life.

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Starr was very informative, kind, and easy to talk to.

March 20, 2018 7:00 PM

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Starr. She is so kind, warm, patient, and understanding. I am so happy to have her as my doctor during my pregnancy.

March 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I loved Dr. Starr. I've been visiting another gynecologist for the past 6 years and hated going. I felt she had no interest in me and didn't really care about my comfort and well being. Dr. Starr treated me with respect and I felt she talked to me as an equal. Our visit was just a short check up but she made me so comfortable and seemed like she really cared. My husband and I are thinking of having a baby in a few years and right after the visit, I called him and told him I found our doctor. I'm so happy I found Dr. Starr.

March 7, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr was very helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate the time she spent talking with me about planning pregnancy.

March 3, 2018 6:00 PM

I have been in healthcare over 30 years...Dr. Starr is a newer provider to me and she was one of the best I have seen

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Good experience, concise and to the point, but not rushed.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Good experience.

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr provided a thorough explanation of how the procedure that will be performed on my next visit. Also. as a follow up appointment, she checked all that needed to be checked to reassure that my body was back to normal.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr made everything easy. I love her personal concern for me and my baby during this preagncy. she held my hand the entire process and was there for my delivery. she is practically family top us now.

January 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Starr is amazing. She makes me feel comfortable and cared for. I'm very thankful she is my doctor.

January 25, 2018 6:00 PM

I had visited another ED the day prior with a miscarriage. Dr. Starr's nurse called me back right away and they gave me an appointment for the next morning. Dr. Starr was very understanding and so was the staff.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

great routine visit

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent provider. Very attentive with me and my concerns.