Reyna M Trevino, MD

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

March 24, 2020 10:16 AM

I did a telephone visit with Dr. Trevino and it worked out very well. Dr. Trevino called right on time and spent a good amount of time talking with me about my sons symptoms. She followed up with us through my chart as well which was very helpful! I love the idea of telephone visits during cold/flu season for those circumstances where face to face care and additional testing isn't required!

March 12, 2020 9:54 AM

We love Dr. Trevino! After our visit we love talking about the doctor and now playing doctor at home.

March 11, 2020 10:28 PM

superb, above and beyond each visit with this provider.

March 11, 2020 10:28 PM

amazing experience, each visit, makes me appreciate her and excellence in service.

March 9, 2020 4:15 PM

I absolutely love, trust, and respect Dr Trevino. Her medical staff however, I have found to be difficult to work with on several occasions.

January 13, 2020 10:27 PM

My children are so blessed to have Dr. Trevino as their doctor. She is an amazing person and a fantastic pediatrician.

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Patino is very kind and take time to explain everything to me and my child

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very happy with my son's doctor and with all the personnel. They always attended us very nicely until now we haven't had any bad experience.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr.Trevino is always happy to see us. Dr. is very sweet, respectful, & always very concerned why we are there to see her & always ask plenty of questions so she can give us the best care!

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Trevino! She is always so caring and thoughtful. Dr. Trevino's years of experience and her caring heart make her the perfect physician for our family!

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino was wonderful. We just came for a follow-up weigh in after seeing our child's PCP the day before. I was not expecting Dr. Trevino to be so thorough and spend so much time with us for just a "weigh in" appointment, but her care and time really made us first-time parents feel heard and at ease.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Every time we leave Doctor Travino's office, I feel she was completely thorough and I feel confident that my child has received the best care. She puts my concerns at ease and always listens to any questions I have. She will call and speak with me on the phone as well. I am very happy with having Doctor Travino as my child's pediatrician and my son loves going to see her as well.

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Trevino!

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Extremely satisfied with the service provided.

July 8, 2019 7:00 PM

I can't stand this forever on-going changeover to the new computer system. A new medical group would be great, but don't know where to take the kids.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is The Best Dr.' I can find for my child. She is too good

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

we are very happy that we switched both our daughters doctor to Dr. Travino. She listens to our concerns and provides excellent care for our girls. My friend recommended her after we were not happy with a our previous PCP

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

she was very sweet,took her time and answer all my questions

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I always have the most positive experiences with dr Trevino. She is so knowledgeable about my child's condition. She is prepared at every visit. she is consistently respectful, courteous, caring and always happy to do her job. dr Trevino makes me feel like my child is the most important person in the room at every visit.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

fantastic doctor

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM

very good easy to understand everything the dr said

March 13, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Trevino. She always personally remembers us.

March 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is the best pediatrician

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino always is kind and compassionate. She really has taken the time to get to know me and my children well and our visits with her never seem rushed. I consider it a blessing that I found her when we moved here!

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

it is always a great experience with Dr. Reyna Trevino she is so good with my 3 children. always has an answer for every question that u have.

February 9, 2019 6:00 PM

she is such a great doctor and is great with the kids.

Dr. Trevino was very patient and addressed each of my questions/concerns (and there were several). She eased my worries and concerns about my baby.

I was not seen by this provider as I was turned away by the nurse.

January 20, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is WONDERFUL!!!

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

This provided is great! I just didn't like that I waited a very long time in the waiting area like 25 min then another 15 for the Dr.

December 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is AMAZING. So far Epic is terrible. Why you didn't do a trial before the live rollover was just irresponsible & a huge problem for staff & patients.

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is very knowledgeable and is a very nice provider.

October 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. trevino is simply the best . she is always pleasant and willing to listen to my concerns about my child's health . I would not change my children's pediatrician for anything . she knows about my daughter health problems and when she is sick I rather see her since she knows her history . Dr. Trevino is always willing to work us in to see her . she is just simply the best .

October 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Wonderful visit except little guy got his 15 month shots. He was not happy. Dr Trevino and nursing staff was excellent as usual.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is always so thorough and compassionate. She always takes her time with us and NEVER rushes through an appointment. She is the best!

October 1, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr Trevino. she's the sweetest dr. we drive to aurora from yorkville just for her. I won't change providers while she's there

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is very passionate about the excellent level of care she provides to my daughter. She has even called her personally post-visit to ensure her re cooperation is on track. We are blessed to have such a knowledgeable, caring, and proactive pediatrician.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

we love her no problems when we see here. my son is happy to see her. she is great in all aspects as an md

September 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is always happy and wonderfull with my son. She really remembers him and his previous issues. We love her!

September 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino was very sweet and listened to X. X was our MA,she was professional. X has been part of the office since X was a baby. Advocate is lucky that people are devoted to their jobs and patients.

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Great provider who is very thorough.

June 9, 2018 7:00 PM

We love her. She has a kind, gentle, mild demeanor that the kids respond to, even when they are very sick and irritable. She always answers my questions clearly and knowledgeably. She's a fabulous doctor!

May 17, 2018 7:00 PM

For me is very good and the doctor is very nice & answers all my questions and concerns that I have with my son is very nice as well.

April 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Trevino is always very knowledgeable, efficient and kind. Absolutely the best pediatrician!

April 2, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience was pleasant with Doctor Trevino because I like the way he attends my son and the way he explains.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

She was great with my child. Asked question to her directly and explained what she was going to do. Spent plenty of time examining and going over things with us and we did not rushed along. Great bedside manner.

March 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Great. Very kind and professional

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino was very sweet and obviously knowledgeable. However, there's obviously a greater level of comfort and trust with our own doctor.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

I love Dr. Trevino. she is very warm and friendly and really knows what she is talking about.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Called the office with questions about my daughters prescription medication. We received a call back from a nurse who asked some questions and stated she would discuss with the Dr and return our call. We never got a second call back and the office was closed then for the weekend. We ended up having to go to immediate care to get our question answered. Very disappointed. My childs health and well being was completely ignored.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

we love visiting dr. trevino..she is awesome

January 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Trevino and her staff is a perfect fit for our family .

January 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr.Travino is a pleasure to talk to. She's very kind and patient. She's also very knowledgeable in her field of work. Im very grateful to have choosen her as my children's provider.

December 16, 2017 6:00 PM

Great provider. Explained thing through & didn't rush in the appointment.

December 10, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino was very personable and she worked very well with my baby.

December 4, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is great we couldn't ask for a better doctor for our daughter.

December 2, 2017 6:00 PM

X's grandma took X to the appointment. I previously filled out the form to allow grandma to do this. I appreciate that the form available & checked to verify that grandma had permission and that there were no issues.

November 24, 2017 6:00 PM

Excellent

November 20, 2017 6:00 PM

I would like to share how Dr. Trevino is just simply the best . She takes her time and she really shows she cares about her patients . I recently changed insurance I now have a PPO and don't mind paying the out of pocket expense because I know my daughter will get the best care with Dr. Trevino.

November 13, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino has been absolutely wonderful with both my daughters. We have been very pleased with her kindness and concern.

November 13, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is an excellent doctor. She is always very friendly to my kids and they always listen to her advices. I feel that she is a friend of us. She always shows respect and interest to my kids health.

November 13, 2017 6:00 PM

She excellent pediatrician.

November 13, 2017 6:00 PM

awesome! Love Dr. Trevino!

October 8, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr Travino has always been available and wonderful to the care of our daughter. we trust her knowledge and medical expertise, and admite her caring demeanor. Thank you for taking such great care of our daughter.

September 24, 2017 7:00 PM

We LOVE Dr. Trevino! She takes excellent care of my twins and ALWAYS gives us the time needed at our appointments.

September 18, 2017 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Trevino. I feel very comfortable talking to her about my daughter's health and well being.

August 26, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr.Trevino was attentive, kind and complimentary. We look forward to continuing to use her as our pediatrician.

August 5, 2017 7:00 PM

All four of my children adore Dr. Trevino and her caring, wise ways.

July 24, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Trevino is always excellent! I feel like she always remembers XX, and takes any of my husband's or my concerns seriously, and explains things very clearly. My favorite thing is that she has a really warm, caring bedside manner.