Rebecca Lee Cobb, DO

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Children's Medical Group

2551 Compass Drive

Glenview, IL 60026

Office: 847-729-6445

Fax: 847-729-9707

Meet Rebecca Lee Cobb, DO

• Advocate Children's Hospital Park Ridge, Pediatrics
  • Des Moines University Of Osteopathic Medicine

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

April 27, 2020 10:20 AM

Dr. Cobb is professional, friendly, easy to talk to and respectful of my child, my parenting, and my time. We are so privileged to have her looking after my children's health.

April 27, 2020 10:20 AM

The morning I called, the office had us in within two hours WITH my primary/regular doctor. Our doctor walked in concerned, but also loving and relaxed as to not worry me or my child.

March 21, 2020 4:54 PM

she's a really understanding and listens to all tour concerns.

March 21, 2020 4:54 PM

the doctor shows that she cares about her patients health.

March 20, 2020 1:45 PM

Dr. Cobb provided my son with his physical. She is a great listener and provided ideas on how to help my picky eater. Because of Dr. Cobb's advice, X is now taking 4 bites before he says he doesn't like something.

March 17, 2020 8:48 PM

Dr. Cobb is so caring and works very well with children. I am so happy to have found her at this office. I feel confident that my children are well cared for when she sees them

February 28, 2020 10:27 AM

We have seen Dr. Cobb twice before when our regular pediatrician was unavailable. She was always professional yet approachable. She is knowledgeable too.

February 28, 2020 10:27 AM

Awesome doctor!

February 22, 2020 7:24 AM

Dr Cobb always takes time to listen to us and to thoroughly examine our son. Shes always very kind and puts us at ease.

February 21, 2020 7:20 AM

Great doctor!

January 4, 2020 1:59 PM

Dr. Cobb is very professional and exceptional.

November 23, 2019 8:20 AM

very caring doctor

November 23, 2019 8:20 AM

very good

November 23, 2019 6:58 AM

excellent

November 23, 2019 6:58 AM

excellent

October 18, 2019 7:00 PM

very good. knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor is very nice and listens. I'm just not sure she is the right fit for us.

October 8, 2019 7:00 PM

overall good experience.

October 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Cobb is an excellent doctor, I have and will recommend her

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

shes great

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very friendly, personable, knowledgeable & thorough.

September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Every visit has been great, all our questions are answered and we feel our baby gets optimal care.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very happy with Doctor Rebecca since she helped me a lot with my son's health with referrals and medications to heal him. Thanks to all the team.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I thought that the experience was great. The doctor made my son very comfortable, and the nurses were also very nice.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Cobb has always been thorough and kind. She makes me very much at ease and always makes me feel heard & understood.

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Cobb was great. she patiently listened to my son who was going on & on and it wasn't even his visit, it was his sister's!

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor Cobb was very nice but we felt like her overall knowledge and confidence lacked a bit.

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I have not been pleased with the changes since Advocate has taken over. The employees at the front desk seem a lot less happy and helpful. Their unhappiness is apparent in the way they communicate to anyone coming in. I think this important to know. It is unfortunate because they didn't used to act this way. My daughter's doctor is our third one. The first was phenomenal but left the practice precisely when Advocate took over. The second was a personal nightmare to me. Referring me to specialists rather than offering suggestions of common concerns any parent deals with. The third, Dr. Cobb is the reason I am staying here. She is receptive, helpful, timely and considerate. She is a great support for my husband and I, and my daughter's feel comfortable with her. If this was another poor experience, I was fully prepared to switch practices. Luckily, Dr. Cobb saved the day.

July 7, 2019 7:00 PM

We transferred from our old doctor here. My sister recommended the switch. We did not have to wait long & did not feel rushed. Although this was our first visit. We feel it was a good choice & look forward to returning.

June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Rebecca L. Cobb is nice doctor she is very kind she spent good time with me for my son's habits.

June 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I appreciate all the hard work & great care

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Cobb always takes time to listen to me and spend time with me and my children. She is never rushed but is also rarely running late!

February 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Excellent care. When the medication prescribed was not available at our pharmacy, the team was very responsive and found a pharmacy near us that did have it. Dr. Cobb also took a lot of time to discuss any concerns or questions we had about our newborn

February 21, 2019 6:00 PM

The doctor was fantastic! It was super easy to get an appointment! The nurse was not the greatest, made little effort, didn't smile, didn't really talk to us. Overall great experience except for the nurse.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Exceptional. Happy to be onboard with this new provider!

Dr Cobb provided excellent care for my daughter when we came into see her about an allergic reaction to a drug. She was empathetic and I learned a lot from her expertise. She even brought in another physician for a second opinion which I am really grateful for.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Cobb was great. She found my sons ear infection and treated it and we saw her again to make sure it was completely healed and she always listens and treats myself and my entire family with respect and empathy.

December 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Great dr. and staff. Nurses are great at my child's provider office.

December 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Cobb is excellent. She is extremely thorough and caring. My baby and I both love her!

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Cobb is an excellent provider, she handled our daughters care very well! our daughter presented with a difficult diagnosis and she utilized all resources possible to make great clinical judgements

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Great! The nurse administering the vaccines was awesome!

September 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Provider was great as always. thank you.

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Cobb remembered our family even though we have only seen her one time before this visit, about a year ago. I found that to be a great quality.

August 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Cobb did a great job listening and offering advice.

August 14, 2018 7:00 PM

We saw the dr. on a Sunday - my daughter had painful swimmers ears - 2 - we were very happy. Thanks!

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE