Quimbo G. Ching, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Use our symptom checker if you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

To keep everyone safe, our guidelines limit the number of visitors at our locations. Find guidelines to help plan your visit.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

Advocate Children's Medical Group

825 South Milwaukee Avenue

Libertyville, IL 60048

Office: 847-680-8066

Fax: 847-680-8081

Meet Quimbo G. Ching, MD

• Residency: Rush Medical College
  • Residency: USAF Hospital, Clark Air Base, Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Internship: University of Santo Tomas
  • Medical School: University of Santo Tomas

• Pediatrics

• Advocate Condell Medical Center

Comments

February 24, 2020 4:43 PM

Words can not explain how sad I feel that Dr. Ching is retiring. All other doctors in the department are great but there is something special about DrChing. The level of passion and care he has for his patients and for us parents is something that you are simply born with. There is not enough words to say how great he is.

February 24, 2020 4:43 PM

Dr.Ching has ALWAYS taken his time to listen to my concerns, as well as explain to me everything involving my child. He has a lot of patience with my child while checking her. He tries to comfort her and myself when things are tough.

February 11, 2020 11:35 AM

Dr. Ching is an amazing doctor. He truly cares about his patients & makes them feel like one of his own. He is kind, respectful & takes the time to make my kids feel calm & better. He is the very BEST!

November 15, 2019 12:37 PM

The doctor was very informative. He took the time to gain the child's trust and treated her in a respectful manner.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

We felt very comfortable with this professional, treated us with respect and kindness.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Ching is a good, friendly person. He seems to care for his patients and is playful which helps with the visit and the child to feel comfortable.

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Excellent.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Doc was professional and took time to thoroughly examine my son and explain his condition.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

It was my first time seeing Dr. Auimbo. G. Ching and the experience was very helpful, easy to understand. He listened and explained everything perfectly.

February 3, 2019 6:00 PM

In general, we are pleased with the doctor. But, as a system, I feel this hospital is very poor. This is not just from one visit. I visited the hospital for my elder daughter. I am wondering why it takes months (based on the phone call I had with your technical team) to get access to the child's online account. Its not easy to get health records calling the office or visiting the office. The easy and convenience way is online. All other hospital chains are so advanced, where we are getting online accounts in 2 days.

November 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ching is so personable & knowledgeable. I am so grateful to have have him as our physician.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Quimbo Ching is a very good doctor. He is very personable, answers our questions and concerns, and very kind.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

i recommended Dr quimbo ching to anyone whos looking for a GREAT doc. I'm so glad i was referred to him and my kids loving going just to go see him.

September 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Ching is an excellent professional. He is always attentative and explains everything. He is giving always an extra mile of service.

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

we always choose to visit this provider because of his patience with both of our children and is always so helpful. best provider we have ever had!

September 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ching has been by far the most knowledgeable and kind pediatrician I have ever met. He truly listens and cares that your children are going to get the best care possible. Thank you Dr. Ching

September 5, 2018 7:00 PM

I have 4 Kids and dr. Chang gave me more advice than any other doctor I am learning a lot more on my 4th one because of how great the doctor explain things to me

September 5, 2018 7:00 PM

love dr Ching

August 31, 2018 7:00 PM

best doctor. always attentive and friendly.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ching is very knowledgeable, thorough, takes time to explain, patient, & hard working. He _____ taking time to call & check on my boys on his own time. He truly cares & is an asset.

May 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Quimbo has good rapport with children as well as parents.. you would never feel uneasy asking any question..

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

our experience with this provider was wonderful very helpful the nurse was amazing she talked played with my daughter while giving her the check up.. same as the Dr loved this place would recommend to anyone near.

April 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Doctor Ching is the best doctor I ever find. I am very grateful that someone recomemded him to me.

March 20, 2018 7:00 PM

My daughter looks forward to seeing Dr. Ching. He treats us like family. Its very comforting to be remembered every time we _____. We couldn't ask for better care! Thank you.

March 9, 2018 6:00 PM

I use this provider for my other children as well, he is wonderfully and kind and takes his time to explain and hear any concerns that I may have I highly recommend him

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

The doctor and nurse are great. He is one of the best doctors in our area. The front desk staff though is a different story. While they weren't rude they certainly didn't seem to care or have a sense of urgency.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Very excellent doctor always very attentive for the health and questions.

February 6, 2018 6:00 PM

always a great one

January 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ching was very helpful. He answered all my questions and listen to everything I had to say. He also helped me feel at ease.

December 19, 2017 6:00 PM

He is amazing and will be X pediatrician for as long as he will have us. X loves him and we were so impressed and put at ease from the first time we met him.

November 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Ching is an amazing doctor. He is patient, understanding and gives the best possible care. I am very please d with Dr. Ching's care. I have already recommended him to friends and family.

November 18, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Ching, the best.

November 4, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Ching highly professional and yet so personable with my sons. He really respects her family and is always upbeat.

Safe Care promise