Pamela Kaiser, MD

Specialty: Hematology/OncologyOncologyHematology

Coronavirus Alert

Learn what to do if you think you've been exposed to COVID-19. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

No-Visitor Policy

No visitors, with few exceptions, will be allowed in any inpatient areas until further notice. Learn more.

Pamela Kaiser, MD

Specialty: Hematology/OncologyOncologyHematology

We’re sorry, but our online scheduling is currently unavailable. You can schedule easily by phone. Call us. We’re here to help.

Advocate Medical Group

• United Healthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 HMO
  • United Healthcare Navigate POS
  • United Healthcare Nexus
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select HMO
  • United Healthcare Select Plus POS

Comments

November 22, 2019 9:05 AM

With the new EPIC system information is so easy to access between providers.

November 15, 2019 9:50 AM

So far I've had only good things happen.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is an excellent doctor and I am very happy with the overall care I receive.

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

Good - Very personable & not rushed.

November 5, 2019 11:00 PM

Good experience w/Dr. Kaiser.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always pleasant & informative. I am always at ease with her & confident of her abilities.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

I have cancer. Dr. Kaiser & X have been a great help in our understanding of the chemo and my road to being cured. They are very positive, friendly, understanding and patient.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

very good, as usual

December 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser & staff are great!

November 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always smile and confident and so, I feel so comfortable. Thanks to her.

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

I experienced Dr. Kaiser as knowledgeable, supportive, sensitive, welcoming of questions, clear and precise in answers, trustworthy...an outstanding doctor. I feel very blessed to have her on my "cancer survivor team".

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

As always, Dr. Kaiser was professional, very knowledgeable, courteous, caring and warm. She took the time to answer all of my questions and listen to what I had to say.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser always enters the exam room with a big smile and asks how I am doing. I love that we talk collaboratively about my concerns and health issues. Ahe is wonderful and I have referred several patients to her. They have the same experience with her.

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser has been my oncologist for 7+ years. She listens and customizes my care to meet my needs. She is kind, brilliant and my friend. I trust her with my LIFE!

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is a great doctor and is very kind. I enjoy having Dr. Kaiser as my provider.

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very down to earth, pleasant and kind.

November 16, 2018 6:00 PM

very good

November 12, 2018 6:00 PM

very cordial and comfortable

November 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very courteous & friendly. I enjoy talking to her about my visit with her. She makes me feel very comfortable.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

I like Dr. Kaiser; she has a great manner and positive energy. I also like my oncology nurse -

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Good as always

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

working with Dr. Kaiser is great. she is knowledgeable and kind and listens to my concerns. thanks Dr. Kaiser

November 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Caring and compassionate practice. I felt that my concerns were addressed and listened to with empathetic ears and warm hearts, eager to help. Very appreciated!

November 4, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent physician, knowledgeable, warm, caring, never rushed, has excellent bedside manners

November 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser and her team are definitely the best.Dr Kaiser is knowledgeable, approachable and very caring. She is a wonderful doctor and person.

November 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser is warm, caring, professional in every way. She is completely knowledgeable of her specialized field of medicine! I know I am getting the best care with Dr Kaiser.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is one of my favorite doctors. she is caring and I trust her.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent

October 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is not only very knowledgeable, but takes our needs and concerns under consideration. She is a patient and excellent listener. Dr. Kaiser is the very BEST!

October 22, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with Dr. Kaiser. She was friendly and knowledgeable about my history with breast cancer. She was interested in me as a new patient, listened to my concerns and answered all my questions.

October 22, 2018 7:00 PM

always knowledgable, friendly, and courteous, allowed some modesty. wonderful doctor.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always very thorough in her explanation of my treatment and I am always confident that she is providing me with the best care.

October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

She help me a lot, this time, like always, she take care of my problem, looking for the best solution for it and called the surgery DR. X, he see me fast and I had the surgery in 3 days.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent provider!!!

September 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser patiently answers all the questions I have for her, which can be many. She always ends the visit, talking like a friend would by asking something about you or your family.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is my oncologist for breast cancer chemotherapy. She is an empathetic doctor who always answers all of my concerns. I like to go and see her. (Post - breast cancer.)

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser brings a humanness to medicine. She is a kind, compassionate, understanding doctor. Knowing I was/am under her care eases my mind going through these treatments.

August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. P. Kaiser is a great doctor, her team is professionally and very friendly to me.

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is patient, attentive, respectful, and sensitive. I really appreciate her.

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

good

August 6, 2018 7:00 PM

I can not say enough good things about Dr Kaiser. She takes the time to explain every detail needed of every procedure and step in my ongoing care. I am very lucky to have been recommended her as my primary care physician.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleasant check up.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Awesome.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is so warm and caring as well as brilliant. I could not have picked a better oncologist.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent. She shared information, answered my questions, took time to do so and consistently encouraged me to discuss any thing that I might be concerned about. Also, assured me that she was "just a phone call away" if any problem arose.

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is professional in every way and at the _____ time concerned and caring. She is willing to give all the time _____ need. She is more than my doctor. She is my friend.

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very wise, empathetic and caring. Always. Having her be my medical guide is reassuring. I recommend her highly. I am comforted being in her care.

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

She is always cheerful and professional and thorough.

July 13, 2018 7:00 PM

This was a routine visit (every 4 months). I had an MRI the morning of the visit and the results were not back yet. All lab results continue to be good. It has been almost 8 years since I have been seeing Dr. Kaiser and she is very knowledgeable about my health situation (2x cancer survivor). She orders tests to rule out any concerns. Usually test results are communicated to me in a very timely manner.

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

It was an excellent visit. I see Dr. Kaiser annually for my breast cancer check up.

June 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser has been my oncologist since 2008. I have complete confidence in her abilities and always respected her personal care and understanding!

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Very Good as usual

June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

I'm comfortable with all my meds.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very caring & concerned for me easy to talk to.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is wonderful. I could not have chosen a better oncologist. She is kind, attentive, answers my questions, listens to my concerns. She decided that since I am past the 5 year mark for my early stage breast cancer I would be able to go off of my Anastrazole. Although I was nervous about doing this, she assured me that it would be okay. I trust her decision. She will continue to follow up with bloodwork every 6 months until I am at 10 years cancer free.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

She is very excellent kindly Dr !!! I am very happy.

June 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always pleasant, understanding, helpful and knowledgeable.

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser is an excellent and compassionate physician.

June 8, 2018 7:00 PM

A very kind and caring physician who listens to patient's concerns.

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always happy, smiling and listens to what I have to say. she never rushes me. She goes over all my tests if I have any. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. igiver her 10 Stars.

June 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always very professional and caring. I appreciate her very much.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

She's an angel. She always smiles & tries to ease the stress within me. She doesn't have to be so caring but she is.

May 18, 2018 7:00 PM

wonderful Dr., very informative re my medical diagnosis, very compassionate!

May 12, 2018 7:00 PM

compassionate, knowledgeable

May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser has been my medical oncologist since December 2011. She is an excellent provider who genuinely cares for her patients as well as being professional, current, and fastidious in her knowledge of what is happening in oncology as it applies to your particular life circumstance.

May 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very easy to talk with and very understanding of everything you have and are going through. Answers all questions with patience and respect.

May 7, 2018 7:00 PM

GREAT

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

dr Kaiser is always professional yet very easy to talk to and encouraging in her approach. I am a 2 time breast cancer survivor (8 years apart) 2 separate rounds of chemo and radiation and I know she was a major player in my success! Our visits always include side conversations about family events etc. so I always feel comfortable and not rushed. she exudes an aura of competence and concern. She's the best!

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

dr Kaiser is very professional and easy to talk to during my visit.

May 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser has been absolutely wonderful. She listens and takes her time with you at appointments. She helps you understand the treatment.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Pam Kaiser is an excellent practitioner in her field (Oncology). i have been very pleased with the treatment so far. i feel that my great outcome has been in part my own doing. I have changed my diet and have been usuing natural supplements that I researched to help me get through the chemo treatments with minimal side-effects. I know that many of my fellow patients could benefit from these integrative methods. Dr Kaiser did provide some some resource material and websites, but I felt that they were lacking in up to date findings as far as integrative methodologies.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

An expert in all ways. Polite and caring.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is professional and knowledgeable. She answers all of my questions and concerns and explains thing to me so that I understand exactly what is going on. She is an excellent Doctor.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Nothing much to say, everything went well.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is the BEST!

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is always so kind and empathetic. She takes her time and answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed when meeting with her. If I must have breast cancer I can not imagine going through it with any other oncologist.

April 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr.Kaiser is a WONDERFUL doctor!! She is very understanding, answers questions so that an average person can understand, and will give you the pros and cons about medicines, procedures, etc.

April 27, 2018 7:00 PM

thorough, concerned, explaining in layman's terms.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser was informative and positive about a cure rate for my breast cancer. She was very friendly and warm and I felt very well cared for.

April 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Kaiser is a terrific oncologist. I am so lucky that I was referred to her when I was diagnosed with cancer. I completely trust her with my health issues and her referrals have also been outstanding in my treatment.

April 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Kaiser is very compassionate and always listens intently to what I have to say. She encourages positive thinking and I never feel rushed during a visit.