Navneet Singh, MD

Specialty: Internal Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Medical Group

4001 Vollmer Road

Olympia Fields, IL 60461

Office: 708-481-8883

Fax: 708-481-2917

Meet Navneet Singh, MD

• Chicago Medical School
  • Prince George General Hospital
  • Gurunanak Dev University

• Internal Medicine

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

July 27, 2020 4:02 PM

Good positive experience

July 21, 2020 7:51 AM

Dr. Singh is very thorough, he answers questions, does not rush you and gives us general info about current conditions, this time he gave me advice concerning the COVID-19. He is the absolute best and is easy to see, unlike others who work there!

July 15, 2020 12:23 PM

Once the physician completed my physical and ordered lab work, informed the medical assistant that I needed lab work, I was left in the exam room for over 20 minutes waiting on the medical assistant to send me to the lab. I had to come out of the exam room, ask her when do I go to the lab. She apologized and said that she forgot that I was in the room and that the lab was closed and she that she would schedule for a lab appointment for the next morning.

July 15, 2020 12:23 PM

Provider part went very well, checkout was an issue.

July 6, 2020 1:33 PM

Great Doctor gave me meds for my back and it help

July 6, 2020 1:33 PM

He AWESOME thinking abt switching to him.Dr.X is awesome to but always busy lots of patients.

June 27, 2020 8:53 AM

It was very good

June 23, 2020 8:17 AM

I've been seeing Dr. Singh for 20+ years, he's treated me and my whole family. One of the best doctors.

June 20, 2020 9:46 AM

The Dr. over schedules which leads to long wait times.

June 16, 2020 9:45 AM

He seems to understand my health problems since I started with him. I had been in Dallas for over 8yrs where I had been diagonized high BP and later kidney problems. Now my BP seems to be getting normal and I am happy with my provider. he advised me on drinking lots of water and so on.

June 16, 2020 9:45 AM

Good experience.

June 15, 2020 10:31 PM

I found the doctor to have very poor patient relationships he didn't really care to hear what I said and he well what think is treated me for the wrong thing

June 15, 2020 10:31 PM

bad experience with the doctor (would really like to see a specialist

June 9, 2020 6:59 AM

This is a new doctor and I am trying to build a relationship with him. He does listen and explain things.

June 8, 2020 3:29 PM

Very knowledgeable as my knee was bulging and I could hardly walked, prescribed medicine and told me to call for an apt if worse. Also had me do an x-ray on my knee

June 8, 2020 3:29 PM

good experience

June 8, 2020 1:36 PM

Dr. Singh seemed disinterested in what I was sharing; and dismissed my concerns with swift answers.

May 18, 2020 3:21 PM

This "visit" occurred during the lockdown and was a tele-video. Questions were answered as best I could. Office staff is ALWAYS excellent.

May 15, 2020 8:26 AM

Doctor Singh was very professional & informative. He recommended a specialist I will see, & I have a follow up appt. with him, & he manage my refills well.

May 15, 2020 8:26 AM

The Advocate Health Group is very comprehensive in that both doctors & other services are all connected.

April 20, 2020 9:09 AM

Dr. Singh is very professional and we have a good rapport. He listens and answers any questions or concerns. Very good at explaining when and how to take prescription medicine.

April 5, 2020 11:45 AM

The doctor got back with me in a fair amount of time, considering everthing going on with this virus.

March 31, 2020 12:46 PM

I've been seeing Dr Signn for years, he has gained my trust.

March 23, 2020 7:42 PM

Dr Singh is fantastic the length of time trying to get in from waiting room is not acceptable.

March 23, 2020 4:24 PM

very comfortable

March 23, 2020 4:24 PM

good

March 21, 2020 9:10 AM

Dr. Singh sat down with me he asked me what I came in for and I said a physical check-up he was very nice you listen and he took his time with me. he did not rush or look like he was in a hurry. I like you

March 21, 2020 9:10 AM

, I recommend doctor Singh to anyone

March 21, 2020 8:24 AM

Dr. Singh was excellent and responsive. He was respectful and thorough as well.

March 21, 2020 8:24 AM

I had a good experience.

March 16, 2020 4:25 PM

All good

March 16, 2020 4:25 PM

Good

March 16, 2020 4:00 PM

Good visit with Dr. Singh.

March 16, 2020 4:00 PM

Terrible experience with the overall scheduling and wait time at this office. I waited for over an hour (from the time of my appointment) in the waiting room and then another hour in the room before seeing doctor. this is unacceptable. As a professional, time is money and sitting waiting for over 2 hours to see a doctor is just wrong and no one seems to care. The fact this facility overbooks appointments like they do is a very bad practice.

March 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Dr. Singh worked with me very well for my first time coming to this clinic he has provided me with help for my blood pressure an orthopedic for my knee and a Ophthalmolgy for my eyes I would recommend my family to him and he's very friendly he has helped me on the things that I need done to me thank you Dr. Singh and god bless you and be with you always

March 16, 2020 3:16 PM

Dr. Singh is an excellent Dr. to see god bless him

March 16, 2020 2:25 PM

terrible. I will never visit again. I am also recommending that no one I know does either!!!

March 13, 2020 2:19 PM

I waited for well over an hour to see the doc & he was very abrupt & rushed so I wasn't able to ask all my questions.

March 13, 2020 2:19 PM

I am currently looking for another provider because I am so unsatisfied with Doctor Singh.

March 12, 2020 11:00 AM

The wait time to see the doctor was too long; about a hour and half.

March 9, 2020 2:30 PM

appointment made for 5:00 P.M. SAW Dr. at 6:20

March 2, 2020 9:10 PM

Good asalways

March 2, 2020 9:10 PM

Good

March 2, 2020 1:55 PM

I was in waiting room for 2 hours then in room for an hour before I was attended

March 2, 2020 1:55 PM

provider was good but wait time was exhausting

February 25, 2020 9:27 AM

I had to wait over 30 minutes in the room before the doctor came into the room after the nurse came into the room.

February 24, 2020 6:33 PM

Dr Singh is awesome

February 24, 2020 5:50 PM

good

February 24, 2020 5:23 PM

took over 2 hours to see me and didnt even check my blood pressure or check to make sure everything was pkay with me

February 18, 2020 12:12 PM

This provider asked pertinent questions as to the visit did what was necessary to take care of said problem. His goal was to see what the issue was and get you out!

February 18, 2020 12:12 PM

The provider seemed non-caring.

February 14, 2020 11:45 AM

Excellent physician. Listens and addressed all concerns.

February 14, 2020 11:45 AM

I realize and respect that my MD is very busy and there is a lot of illness around. I also am willing to wait as long as necessary to see him, it is not a convenience store with instant service. Excellent all the way around.

February 14, 2020 11:36 AM

Dr. Singh and staff are very dedicated and professional. Best provider that I could ask for.

February 14, 2020 11:36 AM

We waited quite awhile to see Dr. Singh. We don't mind because he is very busy and there is a lot of illness going around. We also realize that a Dr's office is not a convenience store. He is definitely worth the wait and spends as much time as needed to address your concerns.

February 10, 2020 2:26 PM

Worst experience i have ever had. I waited 3 days to get an appointment then upon ny arrival it took me 15-20 mins to get called to the back. After being called to the back the assistant tood me it would be 15 minutes until the Doctor came to see me, but that 15 mins turned into 2 hours! I waited for two hours after my scheduled appointment time until I left the office without being treated or refunded my copay.

February 4, 2020 6:15 PM

Wanted to get refills on prescriptions and used the website portal. Never heard from them, so I tried calling many times throughout the next few days with no response. So I ended up taking my last pill about 4 days later. Then they called me back at 7:30pm that evening and said I had to make an appointment and if I could come in now. I told her it was a BIG inconvenience at this time so she said at 3:15pm a couple days later. So when I got there, I waited over an hour in the waiting area, then finally went in and waited for about another hour just to get the refills. Dr. never apologized for me waiting and only saw me for about 10 minutes.

February 4, 2020 6:15 PM

READ ABOVE COMMENTS (what do you think???) I will be switching Doctors ASAP. He has NO bedside manners and does not care about his patients concerns. We are all just dollar signs in his eyes!!!

February 4, 2020 4:47 PM

So kind and understanding. Gives candid medical advice on my health problem.

February 4, 2020 4:47 PM

It was a positive experience indeed .

February 4, 2020 7:31 AM

It took over an hour to be seen, otherwise no issues.

February 3, 2020 1:43 PM

Very good experience

January 28, 2020 4:49 PM

It's not just this doctor but some symptoms are glossed over or not addressed. Not enough time is given to fully understanding from a holistic perspective. Additionally, before prescribing antibiotics or other medication I would like to be tested first to ensure the medication is appropriate. If I have a suspected sinus infection or flu, I'd like to be swabbed & tested. I don't want to take medication based on trial & error when exact diagnosis is available. A 3 hour office visit wait before even seeing a doctor for a scheduled appointment is unreasonable.

January 28, 2020 8:24 AM

Dr. Singh is very thorough, knowledgeable, caring and very professional.

January 28, 2020 8:17 AM

The wait time is unacceptable. We have spent 1-2 hours waiting for a SCHEDULED APPT. This is due to the physicians taking walk-in patients between regularly scheduled patients. Walk-in patients need to make appts. or seek emergency treatment if they are that ill. There have been time during a 2-1/2 hour wait my husband ran out of oxygen. This is not acceptable. This is the ONLY physicians office that I wait this long. Please change your practice of taking walk-Ins between scheduled appts. If you continue to see walk-in patients separate them from the scheduled patients. Dedicate 1 physician or nurse practiioner to see these patients.

January 27, 2020 5:58 PM

Very dissatisfied. I waited 3hrs before I was seen. My appt was at 4:30pm and I didn't get seen until 7:30. Dr. Sighn showed no compassion what so ever. I was being seen for a sinus infection and I felt really bad. He didn't even apologize for having me wait. After all that he diagnosed me and sent in my prescription to the pharmacist. Never telling me what he was prescribing me. I assumed it was Amoxicillin because that's what I usually take, but when I arrived at Walgreens they told me it was the Z-Pak which I explained does not work for me, so I gave it back and called Advocate to put in a request to change my medication. I called for 2 days and actually went back to Advocate to ask him personally and I still did not get a response. I ended up going back to Walgreens and refilling the prescription that he prescribed in Hope's that it would work as I was feeling worse. I am done with the medication, but I still don't feel 100%. My ears are clogged, I still have head aches (sinus preasure), and really bad drainage that still looks green when I cough it up. I am going to make another appt, but definitely not with him. I don't ever want to see him again.

January 27, 2020 5:58 PM

Very Bad!!!! Very dissatisfied patient. Dr. Sighn is Horrible. Advocate has been my provider for years and pretty much I have always had a good experience and have been seen in a timely fashion, but this doctor is awful!,

January 27, 2020 2:19 PM

waited over a hour in the waiting area only for him to rush me when I got into the room

January 25, 2020 7:29 AM

Dr. N. Singh has been my PCP for quite some time now. I understand that no two physicians are alike, however, almost every time I visit Dr. Singh with a SCHEDULED appointment I am made to wait over 2 hours. I feel like my time is not taken into consideration and Dr. Singh doesn't seem to be very compassionate. I appreciate his work, however, I am currently in search of a new provider.

January 24, 2020 9:29 AM

Each time I go to doctor's office, I have waited very long periods. 3 visits in 3 weeks. 1st visit waited 3 hours, 2nd visit also waited 3 hrs. 3rd wk. 1 1/2 hours an improvement. I like the dr. but the waiting is ridiculous.

January 24, 2020 9:29 AM

Otherwise everyone is very friendly.

January 18, 2020 10:54 AM

Positive visit

January 18, 2020 10:54 AM

comfortable/positive

January 14, 2020 6:46 AM

Adequate but he seemed to be going through the motions.

January 13, 2020 5:24 PM

he was a good dr, figured out right away that I had Bronchitis

January 13, 2020 5:24 PM

wait time was backed up to almost 1 1/2 hours due to so many patients being ill

January 6, 2020 2:09 PM

Have been with Dr Singh for many many years!

January 6, 2020 2:09 PM

Dr Singh had a tendency to run a little late with appointments.

January 4, 2020 1:24 PM

In general - very pleased with Dr Singh & the care I receive - only wish his receptionist would schedule better as an hour & a half wait is just too long

January 4, 2020 1:24 PM

The waiting time is way way way too long. Receptionists need to do a better job scheduling as this is an ongoing issue.

December 30, 2019 2:56 PM

I'm on my 3rd appt in a week. people make appointments to fit into their schedules. I have never been seen on time at this office.

December 30, 2019 2:56 PM

This office is the worst for scheduling. it's absurd to make a appointment for a 10 minute visit and spend 2 hours or more waiting between the lobby and being placed in a room. I was actually googling other providers that accept my insurance so I can change PCP and I been with Dr. Singh forever but can't deal with this facility.

December 28, 2019 9:08 AM

My complaint was the wait time. I waited over 2 hours to be seated in the room and another 20 minutes to see the doctor. This doctor shouldn't take all these appointments if people are going to wait so long.

December 25, 2019 5:18 PM

I waited 2 hours to be seen after arrival!

December 25, 2019 5:18 PM

I don't believe I should have to wait 2 hours after my scheduled appointment.

December 21, 2019 1:02 PM

Wait in the waiting room. My appointment was @ 3:00 PM. They took me ... until 4:00 PM. Waited another 20 mins. to see the dr.

December 16, 2019 4:05 PM

The provider diagnosis are accurate and direct.

December 16, 2019 4:05 PM

it's very disappointing to wait over 3 1/2 hours for a doctor's appointment.

December 16, 2019 3:40 PM

I was treated with courtesy and concern.

December 16, 2019 3:40 PM

I was some what disappointed that docto Sing did not do and exam of my L mid abdomen when i mentioned therewas an area of tenderness that returns from time to time and it continued to be tender for a time after a bout of loose stools.

December 16, 2019 1:55 PM

I like my provider himself. HOWEVER, I vowed that I would never return after my last visit because I always have to wait for 2 or more hours to see him even though I have an appointment.

December 16, 2019 1:55 PM

Waiting in that waiting room for Dr. Singh was disgusting and miserable. I already didn't feel well and to make matters worse, it smelled in there and was too warm considering people are SICK. Then someone vomited on the floor ALMOST on ME and it took them more than 15 minutes to take care of it. You should NOT have carpeting on the floor in a medical waiting area. It was nasty. They covered the vomit with powder but left it there. That waiting room had unruly people in it. It was like a zoo in there. HORRIBLE. I wish Dr. Singh was somewhere else because I dread going to that place to see him.

December 14, 2019 8:23 AM

I am very confident in the care I receive.

December 13, 2019 6:30 AM

I felt like provider did not care about my health. Then follow-up call days later on x-ray results also felt like no one cared about my health. My health declined so much that I had to go to a hospital emergency room 6 days after seeing provider.

December 13, 2019 6:30 AM

Arrived on time for appointment but was not seen until 2 hr. 40 mins. later.

December 9, 2019 10:49 PM

appointment scheduled at 1000 not seen until after 1130 . needs to have better bedside manner. did not knock on door before coming into room to examine me nor did he introduce himself. needs to listen to what patients are telling you and do further testing to make a more definitive diagnosis. this is flu season and he didn't even have me tested for the flu.

December 9, 2019 8:37 PM

good experience

December 7, 2019 12:33 PM

Good doctor - very informative. Care about my overall health.

December 7, 2019 12:33 PM

Good experience - will continue to see him. His assistants need to become more knowledgeable but OK.

December 7, 2019 8:07 AM

good

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE