Natalie J. Sgarlata, MD

Fax: 847-680-8081

Meet Natalie J. Sgarlata, MD

• Residency: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Pediatrics
  • Medical School: University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Condell Medical Center

Comments

July 21, 2020 7:38 AM

She help my teenager with confidence.

July 20, 2020 2:15 PM

overall very happy with experience

July 20, 2020 2:15 PM

Only critique is that I would have preferred if the provider excused the parent from the room to give the teenager an opportunity to share anything personal needed.

July 16, 2020 8:28 AM

Doctor Sgarlata is amazing on multiple occasions she was called me during her non-office hours. She has a idea how much I appreciate her & her time.

July 7, 2020 7:34 AM

Dr. Sgarlata is a great ped we would choose her over & over again & refer to as many people as possible.

June 10, 2020 8:38 AM

Super friendly and explained everything in detail.

June 10, 2020 8:07 AM

Amazing quality service all around.

May 30, 2020 1:38 AM

she was not my child's regular pediatrician but she was very good, and thorough.

May 30, 2020 1:38 AM

wanted to see his regular pediatrician but was glad to have her on my sons team.

May 6, 2020 7:59 AM

Dr. Sgarlata is an absolute delight and we're beyond blessed to have her as our newborn, and two other children's pediatrician. I wouldn't go with anyone else unless we absolutely had to. She's so amazing!

April 11, 2020 1:49 AM

the provider was very nice, but when I scheduled my ultra sound and blood work for my kidney issues they canceled and never had us reschedule so I still don't know what to do

April 4, 2020 12:50 AM

great visit, caught my daughter up on her vaccines and will continue to go back.

April 4, 2020 12:50 AM

great!

March 22, 2020 5:07 PM

Dr. Sglarata is very kind, efficient and helpful to my daughter and our family. I feel lucky to have Natalie as our pediatrician.

March 12, 2020 9:52 AM

Very good experience. I always considered pediatrics a specialty but it was not listed so I didn't respond to those questions. The nurse who helped us had known X since she was a baby and remembered her. It was SO VERY KIND of her to mention that to us. Meant so much to us.

February 1, 2020 2:16 AM

Dr. Sgarlata has such a passion for what she does and can answer ever question I have for her. She is amazing with children!

February 1, 2020 2:16 AM

I always have an amazing experience with her!

December 13, 2019 11:33 PM

the pediatrician was an excellent in the way she expressed the way the child was sick and how to take medications and diets

December 13, 2019 11:33 PM

Natalie the pediatrician is an excellent doctor

December 5, 2019 7:53 AM

Overall good experience. Only negative was our intake nurse chastised me for not bringing my child's vaccine records after I explained no one had told me to bring them. It was rude and unnecessary.

December 5, 2019 7:53 AM

Dr. Sgarlata was great.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

We are very happy with Dr. Sgarlata, she makes my children feel comfortable which is very important for a child.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

I love her! she's is the best pediatrician my kids have ever had

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent! Very helpful and nice.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Natalie J. Sgarlata is an excellent pediatrician! My son is comfortable with her. She listens our questions and concerns carefully and answer all our questions very clearly.

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is an excellent doctor. My toddler loves playing with doctor during his office visit. I'm able to send messages through portal to Dr. Sgarlata with any concern or issue I might be having. she's always on top of it. Thank you.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

She's always very good and takes her time. I do wish she would focus more on asking about developmental milestones. That does not seem to be addressed, and if it is to a small degree at 12+ visits. As a rehab therapist, it is important to ask these questions during a visit otherwise concerns seem minimized or perhaps therapy services could be started sooner rather than later.

July 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is always so nice! Any questions I have she is able to answer - She is very knowledgeable!

July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata did a excellent job with my son for his _____ appointment. We love Dr. Sgarlata and wish she will be his doctor for a long time!

July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Was very happy with visit!

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

I love the doctors at the practice but am extremely disappointed with the impersonal nature of the practice. I can not get anyone from the actual office on the phone and have to repeat information many times over. It feels more like a factory and less like a caring pediatrician's office.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider was amazing! She listened and answered questions thoroughly. She took care of all of our concerns about our child.

May 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent doctor very caring, helpful!

April 18, 2019 7:00 PM

This was the first experience my son will likely remember and it was a good one. He enjoyed seeing the doctor. He did not enjoy getting his blood pressure taken.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is a wonderful doctor and will take as much time as you need to answer ALL of your questions in person, on the phone and through email.

March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a excellent experience, X was well taken care of!

March 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Ms. Sgarlata is wonderful. We're so lucky to find her as my son's pediatrician. Every time, she listens carefully and tell and advise very clearly. If we don't understand, she repeat and try to tell again very patiently.

February 26, 2019 6:00 PM

I just love seeing Dr. Sgarlata! She explains everything the best way & she answers all my questions. My little girl loves her too!!

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

it went well, the provider was able to see my child even though I was running late.

great as always, Dr. Sgarlata is wonderful.

She is always so caring and concerned to know how Brian is doing. Best doctor in my book!!

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

very good

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

very good doctor

November 30, 2018 6:00 PM

always satisfied with my child provider

November 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata was great! Look forward to her caring for my children.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is always very compassionate and understanding of X's needs and is easy to talk to and will give her honest opinion of anything asked.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Normally they are able to get me an appointment on the day I need it.

October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

wonderful physician :)wonderful staff :)

September 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is amazing. Very caring and compassionate doctor.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

The initial nurse consult over the phone has not proven to be helpful but instead has prompted us to visit the ER twice only to be met with confusion as we walk in because his symptoms didn't seem to warrant it. While I appreciate the immediacy to speak with someone- Sometimes I just want to talk to the doctor

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleasant, smart, carrying doctor. We like Dr. Sgarlata a lot!

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is wonderful and easy to talk to for parents and kids alike.

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is the best doctor I could've have for my daughter X. She is always so respectful, nice, smiley and I can tell she really does love to work with babies. i love this provider office because it is neat and clean. And the receptionists always smile and welcome us when we arrive. Best provider office in Lake county. and Dr. Sgarlata is the BEST!

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlatta is the best. No matter time time of the day or night she always responds. she is essential to X's health.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

always helpful and willing to give the best advice and is willing to answer all my questions or concerns! great Doctor! always a great experience!

April 22, 2018 7:00 PM

I absolutely love dr sgarlata, she is the kind of pediatrician I dreamed of having for my baby !

April 8, 2018 7:00 PM

I really like this office but when you call to make an appointment it's a hassle. I really try not to call unless I really need to.

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

I'm a little bother by my last appointment it was a snowy afternoon, so I know Advocate gives you a ten minute grace time. I arrived 11 minutes late I waited almost 2 hours to be sent to the back to see the Dr and the nurse wasn't as nice, seemed as she was annoyed, which is an uncomfortable setting. Just hope this doesn't happen again.

March 9, 2018 6:00 PM

it was a great visit. All questions and concerns where answered and the visit was an excellent one

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is very reassuring with my infant - Informative, spends good amount of time and calls you personally which is quality service.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

We're so satisfy with her. She's so kind and patient. She listens carefully and answers all my questions carefully and patiently. I can recommend the provider to all my friends.

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

we always have a great experience.

February 6, 2018 6:00 PM

I have nothing but good things to say about my visits. However the only thing I don't like is doctors don't return after hours calls just the difference in small practice experiences.

January 8, 2018 6:00 PM

we love Dr Sgarlata. she's an asset to advocate healthcare.

December 29, 2017 6:00 PM

My daughters provider was wonderful. Always answers my questions

December 24, 2017 6:00 PM

everything was great. the entire staff is very polite, helpful and knowledgeable.

November 17, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata is absolutely wonderful. I've met about 10 pediatricians in my lifetime and she is my favorite. she has listened to me and my husbands and has answered and explained our questions and answers. we have never felt rushed. she asked us questions about her as well, (not many do that which is scary) truly a pleasure to have as my daughters pediatrician. this is my first child so we were very nervous about finding someone we liked. We were referred to her by a friend who recently had a baby too.

November 4, 2017 7:00 PM

The doctors at this location are amazing. They have always been very attentive to our children. They understand the complex family situation from which are foster children have, and are always interested in any updates. They are professional and yet extremely personal. I highly recommend all of them!

October 1, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Sgarlata and the entire staff were as friendly and professional as they always are!

Safe Care promise