Nashira Annowa Sey, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Nashira Annowa Sey, MD

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

July 25, 2020 2:15 PM

good experience

July 14, 2020 9:18 AM

provider was very helpful and respectful, answered all questions needed.

July 14, 2020 9:18 AM

I was unsatisfied with reception/staff as they did not tell me to come an hour early to allow for the proper blood work before my appt. They called and screened for COVID but did not let me know to come in early for diabetic screening/blood work, so i had to come back 2 days later and complete proper blood work and i work far away; that was my only complaint.

July 13, 2020 8:41 PM

honestly this was the best, most attentive, understanding, smart, patient and honest Dr I ever had for my Pap smear.

July 13, 2020 8:41 PM

dr sey made me feel so comfortable

July 13, 2020 6:21 PM

very good personality and professional

July 13, 2020 3:02 PM

Dr Sey is amazing! she has helped me more in the last 8 months I have been seeing her then my last doctor did in the 10 years before that. I will always recommend her to all my friends and family.

July 13, 2020 3:02 PM

great

June 10, 2020 8:41 AM

I called about something I was pretty embarrassed about but all the ladies working were very sweet & really nice! Dr. Sey is a really nice person I want to see her regularly for routine check ups, I don't open up w/any besides her # _____.

June 10, 2020 8:41 AM

Give everybody a raise. Ya'll freaking rock.

June 3, 2020 12:09 PM

While I've been overall fairly pleased with my OB/GYN visits throughout my pregnancy. My visit on S17 wasn't extremely pleasant as I received conflicting info & an incomplete diagnosis & left with concerns, anxiety & questions.

June 3, 2020 12:09 PM

I've been very happy with Dr. Dipti Patel & will continued to rely on her care for the rest of my pregnancy. I wish there was more communication & collaboration & more focused, completed care & knowledge & patient history. Overall all providing so that I would feel comfortable.

May 22, 2020 12:00 AM

All of your doctors, and support staff care about us. It shows in their behavior and the respect we always receive.

May 4, 2020 3:31 PM

Dr. Sey is a co consummate professional and I could not have asked for a better doctor to see me through this procedure. She balances the medical side with a kindness that made me feel like I was getting the best of both worlds.

May 4, 2020 3:31 PM

My entire experience has been pleasant, professional and reassuring.

April 3, 2020 6:49 AM

Dr. Sey was very attentive to my health concern. She made me feel at ease in understanding my health concern.

April 3, 2020 6:49 AM

I will recommend Dr. Sey to my friends and family. Because finding a doctor who listens and takes their time to explain everything is hard to find. With other GYN/OB doctors you feel rushed during appointment and this did not happen with Dr. Sey. I didn't feel rushed out of her office and she took the time to address my health concern. I've left doctors offices before with questions because of how they've rushed me out of their office, particularly with Advocate Medical Group. Thank you.

March 23, 2020 3:20 PM

Dr Sey has always been a wonderful person during the 9 months of care I was given until I delivered my baby. she has the knowledge and patience to deal with my case and was extremely helpful throughout the time.

February 24, 2020 4:20 PM

Dr. Sey is always very curteous ,I always have a pleasant experience.

February 2, 2020 7:01 AM

Dr. Sey was knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough.

January 30, 2020 7:27 AM

I just moved here from out of state and needed to establish care with a new OBGYN and I'm very happy I chose Dr. Sey. She provided outstanding care. And has an excellent bedside manner.

January 4, 2020 1:40 PM

It was a good experience the questions that I had were answered by the doctor and his medical attention and staff very respectful. Thank you.

December 16, 2019 8:58 PM

I was very pleased with how quickly I was able to get in to an initial appt and then imaging right after that. Excellent.

December 14, 2019 12:27 AM

always good and helpful. whenever I come in with a question or second guessing anything, I always leave feeling 100% better and more knowledgeable about the things I was worried about.

November 26, 2019 5:00 PM

Very pleasant and concerned!

November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr.Sey has been a delight from my very first visit with her. unfortunately she wasn't the doctor that delivered my daughter but she was always there to check on me during my entire pregnancy. She not only made me feel heard as a young African American mother she let me know my feeling and thoughts weren't rational and normal. She is very personable and I would say I felt like I was her only patient for the day whenever we had a visit, always smiling and always keeping my little family at ease

November 15, 2019 9:42 AM

Dr. Sey has always taken her time with me. She has even drawn diagrams when I have trouble understanding.

November 15, 2019 9:42 AM

The front desk staff at the St. Charles loc. is super friendly and knowledgeable.

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

not treated like all patients. treated like a number

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

dr. sey is by far the best provider I've seen in my entire life! she treats me with such care and always answer my questions. she's very helpful and very nice with everything! always wonderful to not feel bad to withhold things from your gynecologist. Dr. Sey in simple words is AMAZING.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

dr sey made me very comfortable during my exam

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

she was wonderful. all my questions were answered. not judgmental. very nice and sweet doctor. I also enjoyed the nurses too.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sey. She took the time to really listen to my concerns and I felt she was truly focused on my health.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was a post op check. Dr. Sey reassured me that my symptoms were normal after surgery. She gave me suggestions that would speed my healing process.

September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

I loved this place in St. Charles and my doctor Sae or was great and very helpful answering my question I had in regards to my health

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Love her!

July 31, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt like my concerns were just brushed off. I was told I "shouldn't be" having pain for the things they saw in the ultrasound. They did not provide any helpful suggestions for figuring out what was really wrong. It was frustrating and I will be going for a second opinion somewhere else.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good physician. Listened to needs and provided great care. Will be seeing her in the future.

June 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey is so amazing very knowledgeable and so helpful. and so easy to talk to every question asked was answer. she is my favorite gynecologist and. I love seeing dr. sey she is very kind and excellent with her patients. best gynecologist I've had so far, and never plan on changing her. thanks for all you do!

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey is an excellent physician. She took her time, answered all our questions and suggested other options. I would highly recommend her to family and/or friends.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was for female checkup. I love to be been by Dr. Sey. She is professional, courteous and empathetic. I love her attitude and respectful approach to explain procedure done. I will have more testing.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Its always lovely because Dr. Sey pays great attention and gives you all the necessary information and alternatives you may need. she also connect with her patients at a personal level. However, if there any improvement will be the amount of time I waited was a little longer than expected.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey is not my normal OB that I see, but I was having an issue and needed to get in that day and my Dr. was not in on that day. I was very happy with the care i received from Dr. Sey. She answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease about the issue I was having.

March 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey is new to Advocate as I understand it. Advocate needs to work on more diversity among their physicians. All of the doctors I've seen are excellent, kinda and you feel they truly care.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Everyone in her office as well as at the front desk were all good at their jobs. "All of them did great!

October 3, 2018 7:00 PM

F/U appointment doctor addressed all my questions and concerns. Dr. Sey is very thorough and would highly recommend.

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

This was the first time I was not happy with my visit. Reception mad me fill out a bunch of forms one about how I wanted to be contacted with my results. I checked the box to be Called with my results and instead I was emailed with MyChart. I have no password or username to access Mychart and wasnt able to acess my results. I was prompted to reset my user name and password but kept bringing me back to the homescreen. My doctor never asked if I needed my prescription filled. Then she filled the wrong prescription. I will. it be seeing her again and I may switch offices completely due to this visit. I had seen Dr. X for many years and never had issues like this.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

My first visit here. Dr. Shey is very personable.

August 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dey is very patient and knowledgeable. Sheer took enough time to listen to my needs and explain my options.

August 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleased with Dr. Sey. She was warm and professional - I felt very comfortable discussing my concerns.

August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey was very kind and respectful. I am happy to recommend her.

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

She was very rude & opinionated - she told me to immediately stop a medication that another provider just okayed. I requested to not see her again.

July 3, 2018 7:00 PM

She's great-very professional and personable

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Everything was fine.The wait time was short and everyone was friendly.

June 11, 2018 7:00 PM

I really liked this physician. I normally see Dr. X and was unable to get in to see her for this issue. I was hesitant to see a different ob/gyn, but Dr. Sey was great! I wish her office was closer to me since I live in Montgomery, it was a pretty far drive. But I would recommend her to anyone looking for an ob/gyn in the St. Charles area.

June 9, 2018 7:00 PM

it was great to meet this new addition to the OB/GYN team. she was kind and friendly, easy to talk to and I felt cared for by her and she seemed knowledgable about her practice.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

I normally see Dr X and she is truly wonderful. she took the time to read my chart before hand and was very knowledgeable. dr say unfortunately was not up to speed on my health or history. Openly admitted this was above her pay grade. so I'll stick with dr X going forward. all the staff is very friendly.

April 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Wait time was excessive.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

The only reason I chose to fill out this survey instead of deleting the email was because I think the doctor is superb and that should be known.

April 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Visit w/Dr. Sey was fine except I waited 30 min. in the exam room before she saw me.

April 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey was approachable, thoughtful, and SMART. She answered all my questions about the procedure and made me feel safe. I hope she helps me with my future kids!

March 24, 2018 7:00 PM

I had some questions & I felt like I was given very text book answers. I was looking for more than that. I'm not sure I care to see her again. I'll stick with other doctors in the office.

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Sey was very informative and listened to my concerns

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

The doctor was very kind, respectful and vocalized what she was doing so there were no surprises. She made sure to perform hand hygiene upon entering the room, which I appreciated.

March 4, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first time seeing this provider, and I heard she is new, so I just wanted to say she did an excellent job!

March 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Sey went above and beyond to explain test results, implications and options to me. she was thorough, easy to understand and considerate. She even went above and beyond to call us at home to explain everything in detail tomy husband (who wasn't present for appointment) and answered all of our questions happily.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

I didn't really feel listened to and was sent the wrong perscription.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect