Mohammad Ikramuddin, MD

Specialty: Pediatric NeurologyEndocrinology, Diabetes and MetabolismNeurophysiologySleep Medicine

Mohammad Ikramuddin, MD

Office: 847-318-9330

Fax: 847-723-9051

Meet Mohammad Ikramuddin, MD

• Secondary languages: HindiUrdu
  • Gender:
  • Primary area of focus: Pediatric Neurology
  • Clinical interests: Behavioral Therapy/ProblemsDevelopmental DisordersEpilepsyMovement DisordersNeuromuscular DiseaseNeurophysiologySeizure DisordersSleep DisordersTourette's Syndrome
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Fellowship: Children's Memorial Hospital
  • Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital
  • Residency: Columbus Hospital
  • Internship: Osmania General Affiliated Hospitals
  • Medical School: Bangalore Medical College

• Pediatric Neurology

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Condell Medical Center
  • Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
  • Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 16, 2020 10:18 AM

overall a informative experience

July 16, 2020 10:18 AM

overall a good experience

June 15, 2020 3:15 PM

We love Dr Ikramuddin. He has always had my daughters well being in mind while caring for her appropriately. He is kind and wonderful to children!

March 20, 2020 1:35 PM

Gave diagnosis with only seeing my son for 5 minutes can't explain things well.

March 20, 2020 1:35 PM

Not a good bedside manner.

March 9, 2020 6:59 PM

We saw the provider exactly one hour past the appt. time. The last visit was even longer of a wait.

March 9, 2020 6:59 PM

The wait time is unacceptable. There is no respect for people's time.

February 3, 2020 8:46 PM

my daughter needed to see a neurologist, our primary care recommend a doctors at a different hospital. I saw this doctor when I was a child so I sought him out to have him see my daughter. He is an amazing doctor and someone I felt I could trust with my daughter as my parents did with me at a young age.

February 3, 2020 8:46 PM

This doctor was so good with my daughter. Even at her young age of one years old she gets nervous around doctors. He was so caring with her and really made her feel comfortable. He had her smiling and laughing which was something I loved to see as a parent. I wish all doctors could be as caring as he was.

December 3, 2019 1:34 PM

Waited 45 min. to get seen - Was actually on my way out the door when they called us in. Then waited in room another 15 min. before doctor came in - who spent five minutes with us, tops!

December 3, 2019 1:34 PM

Overall bad experience. We are all very busy and I don't buy into the excuse that doctors are busier - Or just because they are MD's their time is more valuable than mine. I come from a family of physicians, nurses and physical therapists so I get it - they are no different than the rest of us, typically.

December 3, 2019 7:34 AM

It felt rushed, and I felt somewhat dismissed.

December 3, 2019 7:34 AM

At each visit, Dr. Ikramuddin, while personable, seemed to just want to get to his next appointment. I did not feel like I was being heard, or entirely believed on what symptoms/episodes my son was experiencing.

November 16, 2019 10:32 AM

the doctor asked us to do the EEG test to rule out things. the technician assured me that he will call us in two days after the test to give the results. we called 3 times and never got an answer. That was very stressful especially when you are waiting for your child's results to come back. at least a message to tell us that the results are not back or anything.

November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

Despite the provider prescribing a new prescription during the visit, it took 3 days for that prescription to be called in to my local pharmacy.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ikramuddin is the best! My daughter is well thanks to his care and advise. He always made her and us feel confident her epilepsy would be under care.

July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Good work, listens & never worries me I always feel good.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

He was very nice! but I do believe all make Nurses and Doctors are nonchalant! They hear you but they don't take it in as extreme as I do. She needs that EEG sooner than June for what I explained that my daughter goes through and experiences mentally.

The visit went quickly and smoothly. I had no issues with the doctor.

December 5, 2018 6:00 PM

The appointments seem so short. I believe he know what he's looking for. He tells me I'm doing everything I can right now. The more "invasive" test may not come up with anything.

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

The doctor spent a lot of time with us asking questions and listening to us regarding our concerns or our daughter. He interacted with her to help make her feel comfortable and was very sweet to her. He explained what he thought the issue was and gave us a follow up plan, we left feeling very good about the visit. Thank you!

November 18, 2018 6:00 PM

I wish that the people who check you in ot make appointments had more understanding about kids with autism. I went to check out and make another appointment. The clerk asked me to go to the other desk. The lady at the desk was on the phone. I had to wait. I don't mind waiting. My son with Autism does. he got anxious waiting , began to take his shoes and socks off and tried to run away from me. He also had some other behaviors which I won't elaborate on. This is not uncommon in children with autism. We have to wait when we first get there. we have to wait for Dr in treatment room and we have to wait to make a follow up appt. It was a lot of waiting and he had enough. It would be nice if they came into treatment room to make follow up appt like they have done in past when we had appt with Dr X. That way we are at least waiting in a room away from noise and crowds. Thank you.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I had a very pleasant time meeting with this he provider. I like that the facilities at the Children Hospital is suited for the younger patient population. Dr Ikummidian was very kind and patient and easy to talk to. I didn't feel rushed which is always a good feeling especially when your worried about your child's health. The staff was very helpful and I liked the fact that thy had a sign otsode if the office alerting patients and families that they were in the process of training new staff and thanking patients/families for thier patience with that. I had a very positive experience.

July 15, 2018 7:00 PM

this visit is the shortest appointment ever. I don't know if I like this doctor. but he doesn't want to do anything invasive until it is absolutely necessary so that is a good thing. he didn't introduce his student or resident with him. or whoever it was. not sure if they share the summary with my pediatrician or not. I did make the request before I left. it's just off. I feel the appointment is so short to tell me the daughter is fine and we'll wait and see.

April 24, 2018 7:00 PM

good

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent experience with Dr. Ikramuddin. But, the Advocate phone system is a complete disaster and angered me several times. 1 of SEVERAL EXAMPLES: I tried to get a last minute refill on a Friday night. It took me until Sunday to get it done after 5+ phone calls, messages, non-returned phone calls. When I was told someone would call me back with details, etc. I easily spent 2-3 hours on hold, leaving messages, explaining, etc. etc. It is very obvious that you have good expriences for patients in person BUT you need to fix your "phone based" support. In my opinion, it is worse than trying to fix your cable bill or AT&T phone account, well known as poor examples of customer service.

January 14, 2018 6:00 PM

i dislike the doctor's office calling and rescheduling appointments that have been on the books for months. It interferes with school and therapy appointments.

November 17, 2017 6:00 PM

We were unsatisfied and disappointed not to have any knowledge of our daughters medical history. After we explained the history, he did not listen to us. It was difficult to get answers pertaining to our daughters specific condition although, We did feel the doctor was very well educated and informed us regarding medical statistics.

October 15, 2017 7:00 PM

Good in all aspects.

Safe Care promise

Manage health and wellness for yourself and for everyone who counts on you–all in one place. Learn how it works