Michelle M. Groboski, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Children's Medical Group

2551 Compass Drive

Glenview, IL 60026

Office: 847-729-6445

Fax: 847-729-9707

Meet Michelle M. Groboski, MD

• Naval Medical Center
  • Naval Medical Center
  • Creighton University School Of Medicine

• Pediatrics

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

July 27, 2020 5:55 PM

Call center was horrible. Very difficult to get an appointment before covid and a few months after covid started. Very rude over the phone, even when I explained that I work for advocate. I wanted my 2 sons to have appointments back to back and the call center refused to do that. I still couldn't get 2 new office visits back to back after I spoke with the office.

June 29, 2020 2:06 PM

we love this dr!! she's the best

June 5, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Groboski is wonderful! We visited during the COVID-19 pandemic & everyone was safe, friendly & respectful!

May 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Dr. Groboski is always very detail oriented, thorough, mindful, caring attentive, extremely informative & educative, professional with our son. Her disposition is ... & uplifting - our son loves dr. visits w/her b/c of how attentive & personable she is.

May 3, 2020 9:08 AM

Dr Groboski is really good, she always listen and explain everything perfect

April 8, 2020 4:18 AM

Dr. Groboski is always wonderful, thorough, respectful, and informative.

April 8, 2020 4:18 AM

Dr. Groboski is courteous, knowledgeable, professional, respectful, and great with the kids!

March 7, 2020 9:56 PM

We love Dr Groboski!

March 7, 2020 9:30 AM

Dr. Groboski is wonderful!

February 26, 2020 6:42 AM

Dr. Groboski is hands down the best dr. we have ever seen. I'm so grateful for the care she provides my children.

February 24, 2020 10:33 PM

Dr. Groboski is a fantastic pediatrician. She makes me feel extremely comfortable during my routine visits each year, and I enjoy when she asks me questions about my high school extracurriculars. She is a caring and compassionate doctor who I would recommend to anyone!

February 16, 2020 7:01 AM

Dr. Groboski is an excellent doctor. Recommend her every chance I get.

February 7, 2020 12:19 PM

We love our doctor!

February 5, 2020 10:32 AM

Dr. Groboski is my favorite doctor in the practice. I always request her when I have a choice of doctors.

February 3, 2020 8:14 PM

Dr. Michele G. is an amazing doctor. She has been seeing my two children for the last 8 years! She is patient, kind and always takes her time with you. She is engaging and I am glad that we selected her to be our doctor for our children.

January 27, 2020 10:41 AM

Dr. Grobowski was very thorough w/her 2 month visit w/my son. She was poised, professional, extremely informative & detail-oriented, a great listener which then provided us clinical/professional input. We love her. My son feels extremely comfortable w/her.

January 13, 2020 1:29 PM

We are always 100% satisfied with Dr. Michelle Groboski in her caring for our son whether it is for a sick visit or his general well-being visits. We feel very lucky that we found her.

December 30, 2019 1:15 PM

Dr.Groboski is kind and considerate and really listens. She has a very good rapport with her patients of all ages.

December 27, 2019 10:30 AM

Dr. Groboski is very knowledgeable, realistic, and listens to all our questions with no judgment. She explains thoroughly and ensures we understand what to do next. She's one of the best!

December 16, 2019 7:04 PM

Dr. Groboski is great. she always takes time to listen to all my concerns.

December 16, 2019 1:49 PM

As always, Dr. Groboski was both professional and personable and we continue to feel our children are in great hands with her.

November 22, 2019 9:01 AM

Always happy with services provided. Good office hours. Doctors are always available.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is a very kind and caring doctor and is always willing to educate us and share important information in a respectful way.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is the BEST. Knowledgeable, caring, great listener, great with patients of all ages and adults alike. LOVE her being a part of our parenting journey!

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

dr Groboski is our favorite. I wish I could switch to her for our primary. she is phenomenal...takes her time, is thorough, listens, great with the kids.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

We really enjoyed out visit with Dr. Groboski, she was patient, thorough and really helpful. We felt very reassured after our visit with her, as we are new parents.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is an amazing doctor.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Always EXCELLENT! The BEST pediatrician out there!!!

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is truly the best Pediatrician out there! She listens, she is very thorough, caring, kind, patient and just amazing!!!!

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

We love the dr.

September 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski has been our children's pediatrician for 13+ years. She has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough + helpful.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is a phenomenal doctor for all 4 of my kids. The best doctor I have ever seen. Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is by far the best dr! While taking care is the child and his needs, she listens to the parents and allows them to be part of the team. this means so much as a parent. she listens to concerns, thoughts, etc and addresses all issues needed. I'm grateful for Dr. Groboski. my 3 kids love her too!!!

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Michelle Groboski is amazing and we are grateful for her help always

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

everything went perfect as usual

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Groboski was amazing to my newborn daughter! she has been great for helping us though her jaundice and bringing her to a great health!

August 12, 2019 7:00 PM

i absolutely loved this doctor. I felt very comfortable with her, which was a great feeling considering I had just met her. My son had a rash on his face & everything she recommended helped heal the rash almost immediately. I highly recommend her & will likely try to schedule more appointments with her for the future.

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Michelle Groboski is a treasured family partner. We are very fortunate to have her!

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is warm, intelligent and a great listener. I really appreciate the time she spends with my children during the visit.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Groboski is a fantastic healthcare provider. We are grateful to her for so many things!

July 8, 2019 7:00 PM

She is always friendly, happy and concerned. She asks about what other doctors he sees are saying about their area of concern. She has their reports, but wants to confirm with me that everything is going ok with them.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

our doctor is fantastic. I am so glad both my boys see her.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

she solved all our doubts and help us emotionally

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

we love Dr. Grobowski. I wish I could get her as the primary dr for all of our kids, but at least we can see her for sick visits sometimes. she is awesome, friendly, thorough, super nice, all around great

May 7, 2019 7:00 PM

really great an patient doctor who really cares about her patients and her work

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Grobosky is absolutely one of the best pediatricians. We're fortunate to have her as primary caretaker for both of our children.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Groboski is great. She always listens and is very respectful while doing the physical

April 16, 2019 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Groboski. Simply the best. So caring, understanding and great communicator!

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is great. Some of the nurses don't seem very good with kids. It's also difficult to get through on the phone. Attitude of receptionists could be improved too.

March 8, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Groboski is excellent. We love her so much!

March 6, 2019 6:00 PM

We are always impressed by Dr. Groboski. This visit we were exceptionally pleased as it was for a sick toddler with an ear infection. He was very nervous, and Dr. G. took the extra time to "check" his stuffed animal's ears an heart beat first before checking.

February 25, 2019 6:00 PM

I've referred Dr G many times-she is truly the best fit for my kids and our family. We love and respect her greatly.

February 22, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is the best! Our kids love her.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

great experience but we still haven't been contacted about the test results.

February 9, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Grabowski is the best!

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

It was excellent, quick, and easy to get in and out. The provider was accommodating and helpful.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

we love Dr Grobowski. she always spends plenty of time with us and makes my daughter relaxed and cared for.

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Groboski always goes over and above. We are very thankful she's our children's doctor.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

She is a great Doctor very caring, understanding, and knowledgeable. She's great with kids and remembers things. not just reading what was in a computer. She doesn't rush and I like that.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Groboski is always knowledgeable, kind and patient. we love her.

October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Grabowski and her staff are amazing! we couldn't be any happier to have someone as friendly, helpful, or kind as our sons Doctor. The staff is always awesome as well whether we have a quick question for a nurse or to schedule an appointment to be seen. They are amazing.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is by far the best pediatrician we have seen in my 24 years of being a mother. She is knowledgeable, caring, supportive. She has shown compassion and taken the time to return a call during a challenging situation with supplying us with the resources we need. We never feel rushed during our visits & she is always very thorough.

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent service, speaks very appropriately to my child, answers all my questions

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent as always!

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. G. always gives us personalized & very thorough appointments. She's amazing!

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Michelle Groboski is always kind, thorough and understanding and is the reason I've stayed with this practice.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Gorboski is an excellent physician. She is attentive and makes me feel comfortable.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

we love Dr.Groboski she is amazing

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

We have been w/Dr. Groboski for 10+ yrs. and have never had a bad experience.

July 8, 2018 7:00 PM

dr Groboski is the best! always patient and kind! great office staff as well!

July 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Our provider is excellent and very knowledgeable.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is the most compassionate and thorough doctor. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. My children enjoy going to the doctor because they like Dr. Groboski and her office.

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

great office and wonderful doctor.

May 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is a gift to her profession - She is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, a good listener, a careful and thoughtful doctor. We are extremely lucky to have her.

May 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is the most wonderful pediatrician and human being I came across. my son's health is in good hands. Dr. Groboski never rushes me through appointment, always listens and understands, always gives great advice. We appreciate all Dr. Groboski has done for us. nurses that work in the office and answers parents question are amazing too! I called countless times for advice, guidance, favors with medical records for my son's school. They are always quick to call back, goves advice in a very caring way.

April 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is the best. I come here because of her. My two kids go to her. The office is great too and it is close to our home.

April 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is an amazing pediatrician! We trust her and know she always has our children's best interest in mind. My children love seeing her.

April 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is an excellent pediatrician. my daughter loves her. She always listens carefully to any concerns I have and helps address them professionally. She is great with children and treats parents with respect. I highly recommend her!

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski was wonderful with my daughter (as always). She has such a good bedside manner and listens to her patients. My daughter feels very comfortable with Dr. Groboski and trusts her.

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Groboski has been seeing my children since birth. She is an excellent provider. She is kind, she listens and is very thorough. My children love her and so do we.

March 2, 2018 6:00 PM

We love Dr. Groboski. Though we don't have serious medical issues to deal with, I trust her opinion & level of care.

March 2, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent provider

March 1, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Groboski and her caring, professional, knowledgeable work has been a gift to our family. We are incredibly fortunate to have found her.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Groboski has that gentle approach especially to my child who is now capable of answering his own questions. My son welcomes the fact that we will go see Dr. Groboski because she makes every visit very pleasant!

February 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Grabowski is excellent and we are so glad that she is our pediatrician.

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

I can't express how much I absolutely love Dr. Groboski and the entire practice. I have always received excellent care here and I trust them 100%.

February 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Grobowski is fantastic. She's knowledgable and warm. Very easy to talk to. Helpful.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

dr Groboski is the best!

January 27, 2018 6:00 PM

Extremely professional and compassionate.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Grobowski is a pro--she has excellent expertise and diagnostic abilities.

January 12, 2018 6:00 PM

routine checkup, I thought that she was very attentive and addressed everything in an efficient and effective manner.

January 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Groboski is kind, caring, compassionate, and an exceptional doctor. She makes the children comfortable and is a true professional.

January 8, 2018 6:00 PM

She took extra time to explain how to care for my child, and the guidelines for transitioning to a 12 month old diet with cow's milk. She answered all my questions about weight.

January 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr.Groboski is wonderful!. She is very professional and great with my kids. Thank you so much for the excellent service!

December 30, 2017 6:00 PM

I received helpful information and answers to my questions and concerns regarding my child's behavior and health.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re vaccinating anyone in Illinois and Wisconsin who’s 16 and older – whether you’re our patient or not – with the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We’ve paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. See why.

#IGOTMINE