Michael W.V. Ross, DO

Specialty: Family Medicine

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

November 12, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Michael Ross consistently shows care, concern, and a strong listening ear. He approaches my healthcare at the same level I prefer to, from a preventative standpoint. Dr. Michael Ross gathered and understood my health history in more depth than any doctor I've had in the past.

November 12, 2019 11:00 PM

I am sad that Dr. Michael Ross is moving from this location. His services were incredible, and I always felt supported, from a non-judgmental perspective, in the work we did together.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Very nice people.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

he made me feel comfortable and he listened to me and I very sad that he leaving

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Very happy and very satisfied.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr Ross as my pcp how he takes his time and listens to all of my concerns and questions. I never fell rush with him. I will definitely keep seeing him!

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross although he is not my regular MD he treated me with respect and compassion. He listened to my concerns and communicated his instructions clearly and provided me with written educational material about my conditions. He rates a 10. excellent physician.

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

young, but very attentive and with a lot of respect

August 11, 2019 7:00 PM

he was great!

July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I am verry happy with the staff and my doctor.

July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross has amazing bedside manners.He listens attentively and explains so that I'm able to understand.I hadn't been to the doctor in many years and he made the experience stress free.

July 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross was completely respectful of my time and concerns and was pleasant to work with

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross and his nurse are always thoughtful, kind, and caring. They guided me through my medical questions with ease and information.

July 11, 2019 7:00 PM

We discussed my problems and how much I have improved. It made me feel good! We discussed my diet and the improvements I have made!

June 8, 2019 7:00 PM

He was thorough, patient, and kind.

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

very positive. He was a good listener and provided me options.

May 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross is my new primary - Dr. X retired. The dr. and his staff are very efficient - And they have access to my history - But want to learn more recent health - They are great and Dr. Ross knows his job. Great.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very thorough clear & concise questions answers and treatment plan. Dr was easy to understand.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Have only seen him a couple of times and he seems very precise and knowledgeable.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

My primary care provider was called out due to an emergency and Dr. Ross was willing to see me for clearance for wrist surgery.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ross is great. if feel totally comfortable discussing personal health issues. Dr. Ross actually sits and haves a conversation with you not stairing at a computer while you talk.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

loved the nurse and doctor. excellent service, really personable and caring.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I was put off by the doctor because he seemed annoyed that I had a list of things to talk about. He somewhat scolded me about the time between my visit to him and my previous PCP. but didn't bother to ask why: I had surgery in the interim and lost my job, I didn't have health insurance and BCBSIL just finally got me access to my provider network even though my policy started 1/1/19.

March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

This provider seem to be in a hurry to conclude my visit. Gave paperwork to physician to fill out. The provider did NOT complete the paperwork. Also, called the office to see if the provider can fill out the missing areas of the paperwork, they stated what I would need to make another appt. just to fill out the paperwork. This makes no sense.

February 27, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor was kind and explained how I should take my medications. Eating healthy and exercise more etc.

February 21, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Ross was accurate and gave me the right medicines I needed for my severe cold and cough. I was back to work in 3 days.

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

Good provider. Glad I switched over.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Courteous, professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Very helpful and punctual!

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

It was terrific!

It was comfortable and precise.

I've always love Advocate. I love my doctor. He understands me and took care of me.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

prompt and courteous. washed up without my having to ask.

First time i saw Dr. Ross and I really did like him, he is very thorough

My Doctor, X is retiring as of Jan 31, 2019. My visit with Dr. Ross was to see if he would take me on as my new primary doctor. Dr. Ross had all of my history available, and I had written a letter outlining my prescription problem in recent months. He got it all right, and sent me a summary of the visit the next day.

January 14, 2019 6:00 PM

good doctor but the wait time was ridiculous. I waited 2 hours.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent! Listened to me, and put my concerns to rest.

November 3, 2018 7:00 PM

very quick and comprehensive. her nurse was great and answered the few questions I had. the receptionist was a little curt due to me being 4 minutes late

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

The doctor was amazing, caring, knowledgeable,had alot patience..went above and beyond. This medical office has the best doctors and best customer service staff ever. I feel respected and valued. I love all the staff

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Ross and his CMA X are a great team. They are passionate and understanding. Veronica made me feel very welcome, they are a great team. I finally found a doctor that listens to my needs.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

I really appreciated all the time Dr. Ross took speaking me with about options and shedding light on an issue that has been frustrating me for a long time.

July 27, 2018 7:00 PM

rushed, did not feel heard regarding a female prone condition. had to have a pelvic exam which was one of the worst Ive experienced in which I was informed that the provider didn't even successfully obtain enough specimen on the swab so I am required to come BACK into the office for a urine sample because of his inexperience. an individual should not be a general physician if he is not able to adequately serve all populations and whatever conditions come with that. I've since changed my PCP after this experience.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Ross and Staff very Professional great to have had a visit there. Thank you

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider was professional and made me feel comfortable by reminding me that additional staff would be present in the exam room for the treatment/observation he did. He answered all my questions and listened to my concerns, additionally he gave me great suggestions

May 30, 2018 7:00 PM

I had an urgent need for clearance for surgery and my primary care physician was not available. Knee surgery was scheduled on a Thursday for the following Tuesday. Advocate Medical Group asked if I would see another doctor. That is how I came to see Dr. Ross. I was extremely pleased with this doctor. He was very kind and helpful, as well as professional.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

He listened to my health needs and cares.

May 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Outstanding service by everyone. The team made me feel welcome and they were are very accommodating.

April 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Good doctor & has much patience.

April 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good.

April 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Visit was easier and faster than expected.Dr. Ross knew all the answers to my questions and seemed genuinely concerned with my symptoms and treatment. He explained everything very clearly and followed up with me promptly. would highly recommend to anyone who needs a knowledgeable doctor that also wants to educate his patients about treatment.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

The appointment went fine, but the fact that I've never received a call or voicemail about my test results, even though I've called twice, it's absolutely unacceptable.

March 11, 2018 7:00 PM

very impressed with dr Ross. he took my input and involved me in decision making. also followed up with test results immediately. will definitely continue seeing him.

February 28, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first time seeing Dr. Ross because he was available. I plan to go back to him. I was happy with him and his staff.

February 25, 2018 6:00 PM

He is an amazing doctor and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend!

February 13, 2018 6:00 PM

He has excellent bedside manner, he is curteous, he doesn't rush, he listens and explains, he's trust worthy, I feel I can tell him anything, he is the needle in a haystack. I look forward to my visits with him. He makes you feel he's really concerned about helping you.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ross was very warm and welcoming. During my first visit I was able to go into detail on my family history as well as my own health history. He was very informative and had phenomenal bedside manner. I believe that he is truly cares about his patients health, a rarity these days.

January 24, 2018 6:00 PM

Nurse who take cares of me before doctor came in ask me why all of Dr. XX's patients coming to our office. What is she on vacation. Doctor told me to wait in room for nurse to bring my paperwork. They forgot about me. Sat there for 30 minutes before she can in and said you still here.

December 31, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr Ross is a great doctor. He listens to me and that is important. his explanations about certain issues were easy to understanding.

December 28, 2017 6:00 PM

The medical services & help to understand the cause of the pain of my left knee were professionally done as a physician.