Michael R. Dantzer, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

July 4, 2020 3:43 PM

I used to see Dr. Dantzer as a child and now I trust him with my own child. He was courteous, respectful and listened to any concerns and made me feel very comfortable.

July 4, 2020 3:43 PM

fantastic doctor

June 18, 2020 12:08 PM

We have had a good well check up with our provider. Special precautions were made to keep germs away during COVID-19.

June 18, 2020 12:08 PM

We discussed any questions I had first and he answered everything and was very nice.

June 9, 2020 3:55 PM

We love Dr. Dantzer! He is always friendly and listens to any concerns or questions we have.

May 23, 2020 11:00 AM

Dr. Dantzer, nurse X & medical assistant & all the other medical assistants are absolutely great! I have had the best experience there. Even the times we have had to see X.

May 22, 2020 12:00 AM

Very well done e-visit. Expressed well verbally; felt care.

May 22, 2020 12:00 AM

E-visit was easy and felt like an in person visit.

May 6, 2020 8:25 AM

We always love our experience w/Dr. Dantzer and all the staff there.

March 28, 2020 8:31 AM

Dr. Dantzer and the rooming staff are always so wonderful. they listen. are personable. and they truly care about their patients.

March 28, 2020 8:31 AM

always good experiences. we have literally never had 1 bad experience. every time I have sent a message to the doctor I get a response very quickly. they go above and beyond of us. and always pay attention to detail.

March 23, 2020 2:42 PM

wonderful doctor. listened patiently and answered all my questions professionally. very friendly and personable. please note X is a newborn and this was her First appointment ever.

March 20, 2020 6:22 AM

Dr. Michael Dantzer is beyond amazing and I would not have my son see any other doctor! We love him!

March 20, 2020 6:22 AM

I wish I was a kid so I could see Dr. Dantzer!

February 28, 2020 10:51 AM

Dr. Dantzer is a wonderful dr. He takes time and explains, he worked us in after a scheduling appt.

February 8, 2020 10:48 AM

Dr. Dantzer is a wonderful doctor! He takes his time with his patients and gets to know them. We love him!

January 27, 2020 2:17 PM

We absolutely love having Dr. dantzer as our daughters pediatrician.

January 27, 2020 2:17 PM

wonderful doctor's, nurses and reception.

January 27, 2020 2:14 PM

Dr Dantzer and his staff are amazing. X and X are especially wonderful.

January 27, 2020 11:33 AM

Went well! It was our first appointment as our son was born on 12/29/19. Looking forward to working with Dr. Dantzer.

December 21, 2019 11:38 AM

Our dr. retired & this was our 1st visit with Dr. Dantzer. He was excellent! He already knew my child's history, addressed my concerns thoroughly & patiently, spoke directly to my child and was very attentive.

December 21, 2019 11:38 AM

My kids loved Dr. Dantzer & immediately felt comfortable with him. It seemed like he has been our dr. forever.

December 16, 2019 10:37 PM

Our visit was good. we discussed my child, her development, any questions I had or updates to give

December 16, 2019 10:37 PM

As always, a great experience. Dr. Dantzer is always respectful of my decisions as a parent, even in instances where we disagree. I try to be an informed, active participant and advocate in my child's health and wellness, as is Dr. Dantzer.

December 11, 2019 6:02 AM

We always have a good experience at Dr. Dantzer's office. He is very respectful of any questions and doesn't make us feel that our concerns are silly.

November 19, 2019 9:08 AM

Dr. Dantzer and his team are excellent! Always friendly and take their time to listen to any concerns or just general updates about my children. Would highly recommend.

November 18, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer and staff are excellent! Always willing to spend the time to listen and ask the kids if they have questions. He takes his time to get to know the family and see how the kids respond socially. I'm completely impressed.

November 10, 2019 6:30 PM

we love this office and staff and drive an hour away just to see them

October 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is great!

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Dantzer. He is always courteous and sits down and listens to all your questions and responds to all your questions. He always makes it enjoyable for my children to see him. My children all love him as well as I do. I would not ever replace Dr. Dantzer unless I move far away. The best doctor my children have dealt with.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is phenomenal!

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Dantzer always connects with my child and me listens, and explains.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is very thorough, he takes his time and made sure all my questions were answered.

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

very good doctor, friendly and informative

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

All of my kids see Dr. Dantzer & his staff. X & the medical assistants are wonderful also! Everyone is kind, professional, they respond quickly to phone calls. I have recommended Dr. Dantzer to many people.

August 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Everything went great, as usual.

August 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Great overall. Don't care for the push of certain vaccinations without full paperwork or explanation of all possible side effects.

July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

informative

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

We love this office. Doc is fantastic for 1st time & long time parents. He is wonderful with our 10 mo. old & gives us realistic examples & is so friendly.

June 24, 2019 7:00 PM

We just love the staff & Dr. Dantzer. He is great to talk to with any concerns. Very informative & helpful. Doesn't push extra med's or procedures. We're very lucky to have him on our team.

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

If it wasn't for Dr. Dantzer - he WOULD NOT be a patient at 'Dreyer Advocate!'

June 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Dantzer. He has always been very courteous and informative about all my children's health. He is always takes his time with you and listens to your concerns. I couldn't have chosen a better doctor for my children.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

good as usual.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer shows genuine concern for the overall well-being of my child and our family as a whole.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Dantzer & his staff are always friendly, competent, and thorough

April 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Danzer is awesome and very thorough. we love to see him and know we will get best care and recommendations

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is a fantastic doctor. I wish Advocate had more doctors like Dantzer. He is thorough and appears truly invested in my children's health.

April 6, 2019 7:00 PM

My son loves Dr Dantzer. He trusts and thinks he's the best doctor in the world.

March 18, 2019 7:00 PM

We absolutely love Dr. Dantzer (and RN X) no complaints here!

February 8, 2019 6:00 PM

We love Dr. Dantzer! He is a great doctor and I'm so happy we have him for my boys!

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer along with nurse X & X are always polite & helpful.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Very personable, attentive, and knowledgeable doctor. Office is very expedient and helpful when making appointments. I am very happy!

Dr. Dantzer is excellent. He is punctual and respectful of time but he does not rush you out of his office. He is patient and answers all questions and concerns.

He is always pleasant and very informative. He never rushes you and is very attentive when listening to your concerns. He makes you feel at ease and is amazing with kids. I have seen some pediatricians that aren't as friendly. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who had kids and hope to have him for all my kids until they are too old to have him.

Dr. Dantzer is wonderful!

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

my child always looks forward to seeing Dr Dantzner, he looks up riddles to be ready for him. he takes the time to explain to me and my child anything. and takes the time to answer my child's questions of which he usually has many.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is a wonderful doctor!

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

I am very pleased with our provider. He's very helpful with any concerns or questions. I've never felt rushed or not listened to.

January 15, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor Dantzer is amazing! we wouldn't change our provider unless it was an emergency.

November 19, 2018 6:00 PM

I really like dr danzer. I switched to him from another advocate provider that I was very in happy with. he heard all my concerns and was able to help my little one. I am confident with him as our dr. he always listens and addresses the issues at hand

November 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is a great provider. He listens, answers questions, is always polite, makes you feel comfortable, efficent in wait times which is a big plus!

November 2, 2018 7:00 PM

We are very happy with Dr. Dantzer.

October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

We have only been with Dr. Dantzer for less than a year now, but have only had positive experiences so far. This was a routine visit and he did the exam as expected and took time to talk with both of my boys.

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is great! My children are VERY complex medically and he is always helpful. So is his staff. I love X. I think she should get a raise.

September 19, 2018 7:00 PM

This was another great experience at Dr. Dantzer's office!

September 8, 2018 7:00 PM

We always have a positive experience in a trip to Doctor Dantzer's office. Both he and his staff and the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion.

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer did an excellent job explaining the importance of knowing our child's baselines and what signs to look for when he becomes ill. Excellence service and education session for us parents.

August 23, 2018 7:00 PM

X at the receptionist desk was BY the rudest receptionist I have ever dealt with in s the years I've been seen myself at Dryer/Advocate and my Children's visits. This woman was degrading and snappy with unprofessional remarks regarding information i unknowingly wrote incorrectly on a form dr Dantzer requested to obtain crucial medical records from Lurie Children's. she was rude, loud and humiliated me in front of a waiting room of other patients. I did my best and had no clue the address listed to Lurie was incorrect as I was not sure which location was the correct location for records. I left there with my heart pounding and feeling so embarsssed!

August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr Dantzer and X and everyone else that works with him. We have always had great experiences here.

July 28, 2018 7:00 PM

9 month check up very good as always

July 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr.Dantzer is a great physician. My children like going to see their silly doc and I appreciate his patience and kindness. He does well explaining things and never seems to hurry us out. Advocate needs more doctors like him.

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is always very patient and kind with my girls. He is very good about explaining what he is going to do before he does it, so they know what to expect.

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is always very accommodating and kind. He takes time to listen before he stats his check up. He addresses all concerns I have.

June 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Awesome and extremely helpful and informative.

May 2, 2018 7:00 PM

He needed a physical and got excellennt service.

April 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is a wonderful doctor! He always takes the time to answer any questions that we have. We are grateful for him!

April 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer and Nurse X make an amazing team! We were able to ask a question through MyChart and get an immediate response, which ended up being to come in for a visit, but we were able to get an appointment within the next few hours! The back office staff are always friendly, respectful, and helpful! The pediatric unit in Yorkville is AMAZING!

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Dantzer! He has the best bedside manner. He is always calm and understanding. He is reassuring especially for new parents. His nursing team is the best as well!

February 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Dantzer is always friendly and caring about my child's health. He has a way of talking to my son that helps to make the appointment easy.

February 28, 2018 6:00 PM

My family loves Dr. Dantzer! he was my doctor as a kid. He answers all questions and doesn't make you feel like your visit is rushed.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

This was our first time at this office/dr., was pleasantly surprised.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

we love Dr Dantzer as a pediatrician. we stopped coming due to insurance changes, but we are thrilled to be coming back now that Advocate is part of our insurance coverage again!

December 23, 2017 6:00 PM

great experience on this visit as always