Michael Patrick Ogilvie, MD

Specialty: Plastic/Reconstructive SurgeryPlastic Surgery

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Michael Patrick Ogilvie, MD

Specialty: Plastic/Reconstructive SurgeryPlastic Surgery

Advocate Medical Group

4400 West 95th Street

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Office: 708-684-4198

Fax: 708-684-4755

Meet Michael Patrick Ogilvie, MD

• Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
  • Body LiftsBotoxBreast AugmentationBreast LiftDermal FillersFace LiftFacial TraumaNeckliftPost-Mastectomy optionsScar RevisionSkin CancerWound Care

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine; General Surgery
  • Duke University; Plastic Surgery
  • University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine

• Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Advocate Christ Medical Center

Comments

July 6, 2020 7:16 PM

Dr. Ogilvie was very easy to talk with. He answered all my questions about breast reconstructive surgery, he explained all possible options and their potential risks. He took his time and didn't rush or make me feel like I needed to make any hasty decisions. I felt at ease and left his office with the knowledge I needed to make necessary decisions in the future should I choose to have reconstructive surgery. (We have a follow-up appointment in October.)

June 10, 2020 7:34 AM

From other's issues, I have determined that "my" process was excellent.

April 13, 2020 11:34 AM

Not much more to state, than what was asked in the questionnaire (survey). I am pleased and feel confident with my overall providers.

April 13, 2020 11:34 AM

Most experiences has been good.

March 30, 2020 1:14 PM

Office staff is always pleasant and friendly.

March 11, 2020 9:36 AM

Everytime I went to my visit with Dr. Ogilvie his was nice and he explained everything regarding my recovery from surgery. He also, sent me to see one of his colleagues regarding my wound and he just said, that it would be a little longer in order to have my reconstructive surgery due to having my mastectomy from breast cancer.

February 25, 2020 10:46 AM

good experience

February 23, 2020 5:25 PM

Dr. Olgilvie is a phenomenal person who happens to be an excellent surgeon and medical provider. He saved my life. I recognize that every day I breath. Without question one if your supreme physicians.

February 23, 2020 5:25 PM

EXCELLENT

February 21, 2020 7:59 AM

Provider explains in detail all treatments and procedures. Office staff is friendly and professional.

February 18, 2020 3:50 PM

Specialized procedure went as described by MD; good eperience

February 10, 2020 3:05 PM

All of the staff and the doctor were great and very helpful.

February 1, 2020 11:04 AM

Dr. Ogilvie met with me a month ago to discuss the possibility of getting rhinoplasty to help with a slight breathing issue as well as some cosmetic work I wanted done. He listened to my concerns, addressed any questions, and was extremely thorough about the surgery as well as the recovery process. The office staff is full of excellent, caring, and super helpful people (especially X and X)! Meeting with him after the surgery 1 week later was great. He was extremely positive and happy with the results which made me feel really good. In all, Dr. Ogilvie is wonderful and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family! I came all the way from Tennessee to have him as my surgeon, so that says something there!

January 31, 2020 11:14 AM

Excellent surgeon.

January 18, 2020 1:21 PM

Dr. Ogilvie seemed to be an excellent and very professional physician. I consulted with Dr. Ogilvie for breast reconstruction. He thoroughly explained his procedure. I liked him very much.

January 12, 2020 8:38 PM

my provider, Dr. Olgilvie treats me like I am the only person that matters.

December 23, 2019 2:37 PM

The doctor is amazing and definitely an asset to your organization. I would not go to any other doctor except him .

December 18, 2019 8:49 AM

Provider was thoughtful, knowledgeable & considerate.

December 18, 2019 8:49 AM

I had a very good experience in that the provider did not rush & appeared genuinely concerned.

December 13, 2019 11:00 PM

It was a good experience, provider was very professional, kind.

November 22, 2019 8:57 AM

After cancelling a surgery with this surgeon due to personal issues, he and his staff do not seem as friendly with me any longer. In fact the staff is sort of rude and cold with me now.

November 11, 2019 8:19 AM

Dr. Ogilvie is knowledgeable, warm, and compassionate. I plan on referring several friends to him.

November 11, 2019 8:19 AM

I am very pleased with my outcome.

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mike O. is great. Listens, cares, takes the time to make you feel good and answers any & all questions.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Visits informative & respectful.

October 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mike O. is a plastic surgeon who closed & repaired a spot on my nose that had some skin cancer. He did an excellent job, is caring, and takes the time to make my world a better place. I am so glad I chose him & he saw me!

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

pleasant

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Looked for a plastic surgeon, found Dr. Mike O. & he is everything that is in his profile. On a 5 star rating I would give him a 7 so far. He took his time, went out of his way to contact the dermatologist & make arrangements to take care of my nose after Dr. X removes the cancer on my nose. Dr Mike & his staff were really outstanding & I felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Mike O.

August 27, 2019 7:00 PM

This was a very good visit. All my questions were answered in a clear & concise manner.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

This visit was a routine follow up and went very smoothly.

July 20, 2019 7:00 PM

GREAT MIKE IS VERY SKILLED AND A GREAT GUY

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

I can say, I only desire all physicians took the time and the care like Dr. Olgilvie has committed to with me as his patient.

June 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I think he's an excellent doctor he really helped me.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

He is outstanding!

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

First time w/Dr. Ogilvie per Dr. X - He CONFIRMED my suspicions on a very delicate matter. And I will probably retain his services.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Great experience

March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

great

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Ogilvie and his staff are great. Thanks!!

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

The provider & admin. staff are always professional, personable & helpful!

The provider has great people skills. I was very impressed as to how he explained the type of procedures and what options he could perform.

November 18, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent

November 18, 2018 6:00 PM

it went very well, but was looking forward in getting surgery date sooner then later and now have to meet again in two weeks.

November 14, 2018 6:00 PM

I felt the reception area staff could have been more receptive (pleasant).

November 1, 2018 7:00 PM

The dr. was very knowledgeable and new what procedure was required to take care of my issue.

October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

He is a professional and makes you feel comfortable. He is genuine and caring. He answers all my questions and his patience is remarkable.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Awesome!!

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Was excellent. The doctor, nurse and the clerks was very nice with me and helpful.

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience for this provider was good (Dr. Ogilvie).

September 5, 2018 7:00 PM

I really like Dr. Ogilvile, I was just disappointed that his professional opinion was not what I had in mind. Of course, I am not upset with his professional opinion, I am just more upset that my expectations were not what he felt was realistic for me. So he told me I have to choose if I would like him to be the doctor for me- which had me thinking I might look elsewhere because I do actually not want what we discussed as I don't find that it will improve my life in any way. I respect his honesty, he is a great doctor.

August 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Great doctor, great staff, would highly recommend.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ogilvie and his assistant was excellent they really took time to explain the procedure and answer all of the questions that I and my mom had regarding my upcoming procedure. They allayed my fears and made me completely comfortable with going thru with my procedure. However, the approval process for this surgery has put a damper on my spirit. I am not sure if it was Dr. Ogilvie's office or my PCP's office Lawn Medical who "dropped the ball" on this process. It has been totally exasperating to say the least. Mrs. X kept stating "your insurance is an HMO", as if that was the reason why I have been - waiting over a month for this authorization. I know this process does not take this long because I was approved for this surgery with another provider within a week, last year.

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider and all their staff have always been great!

July 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent; totally satisfied w/professional service provided, follow-up on behalf of doctor & staff. Have highly recommended this provider's services to others.

February 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Provider and clerk were courteous and helpful.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Saw PA with provider and feel this was an advantage for me.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

Now vaccinating patients 16+ with Moderna & Pfizer vaccines. We paused use of Johnson & Johnson. Schedule in LiveWell or at 866-443-2584.

#IGOTMINE