Michael B. Foggs, MD

Specialty: Allergy and Immunology

Use our symptom checker if you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

No-Visitor Policy

To keep our patients and team members safe, no visitors, with few exceptions, will be allowed until further notice. This is a proactive measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19.

Michael B. Foggs, MD

• Fellowship: Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
  • Residency: Northwestern University
  • Internship: Northwestern University
  • Medical School: Harvard Medical School

• Allergy and Immunology

• Advocate Medical Group

Comments

July 28, 2020 8:35 AM

Dr. Foggs always provides valuable information for my well-being, he offers options.

July 18, 2020 11:18 AM

Good experience. Knowledgable.

July 18, 2020 11:18 AM

He was late for appt. Knowledgable. Provided new information regarding Asthma and Reactive Airway Disease.

May 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Very professional and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered.

May 28, 2020 2:03 PM

The office was very clean. All patients should be provided a mask & gloves.

April 7, 2020 5:19 AM

The nurses & clerks were not helpful at all so I had to guide them to reach the doctor by paging him to relay the message. They kept giving me standard response to wait time he was back in office. Also my follow up visit was concerned twice and I had to debate w/clerk/registration desk that I got another call that day to cancel appt. Need better system.

March 2, 2020 7:10 AM

I think they were great questions. It was happy to take care of this alone.

March 2, 2020 7:10 AM

It was a great experience for me, I did my best.

February 25, 2020 11:21 AM

Dr. Foggs was very thorough with explaining my condition and was able to diagnose my condition by having my vitamin D levels checked which was never questioned by any physician I've had prior.

February 25, 2020 11:21 AM

My experience is always good the staff is always friendly and helpful and I never have to wait long during my doctor visits.

January 13, 2020 1:39 PM

waited to long in exam room a half hou

January 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Dr. Foggs is patient, kind and very thorough. He explains everything so that I can understand.

December 10, 2019 1:55 PM

Had to wait too long before seeing provider.

November 7, 2019 10:13 AM

Very pleased at the suggestion to see my regular provider for a referral to the gastroenterologist concerning my bowels.

November 7, 2019 10:13 AM

All questions I asked were satisfactory. May not have been what I wanted to hear but seemed honest enough to me. (That there is no care for hives) it is treatable with the pills.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs is always patient and informative.

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Very informative.

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs was professional, efficient and knowledgeable about my condition. For the first time, I felt that this doctor understood why I had been coughing off & on for several years.

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs is friendly and very knowledgeable and provided a lot of detail regarding my issues and referred me to a different specialist to help resolve my issues. X was also very friendly and professional.

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Michael Foggs is the best in his field. I always appreciate his expertise, care of my welfare, and general kindness.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very grateful to Dr. Foggs for listening to my questions and concerns with respect and giving me a thorough education, (including printing out relevant articles!). The tests he ordered gave me valuable information. Now I feel I really have a handle on my health issues and am more empowered to make good decisions. Dr. Foggs gave me a path forward.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

I was pleased to get in to see Dr. Foggs. I've seen him for 20 years and his advice is always important to dealing with my allergies and their impact on my health overall.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider was very knowledgeable and willing to share information.

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

On time, pleasant, explained use of meds and how they should work.

August 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Well spoken did not talk in riddles and talked where I understood.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Follow up appt. w/allergist went well. Seeing him has been very helpful. Primary care doctors didn't have the expertise needed to help me feel better!

June 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Michael Foggs is a very knowledgeable person.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

He was the best doctor I've ever seen. He spent so much time with me and seemed to care a lot.

May 9, 2019 7:00 PM

The visit went good. We talked about symptoms and what they could mean.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

It's refreshing to have a provider with in depth knowledge that bases his recommendations on science, logic and rationale. I also appreciated him taking time to give specific explanations.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience with Dr. Michael Foggs was not good for me . First appointment was for 1:00PM I waited in room for 1 1/2 hours it was 2 hrs before I was able to see him. Then it went down hill from there.

April 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Good - Very informative.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor, extremely knowledgeable! Very kind.

April 15, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor listened to my concerns and explained in detail my illness and how to recover.

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I didn't like the way he talk to me. Very arrogant, no bedside manner.

March 26, 2019 7:00 PM

This provider discussed things with me and I have a better understanding of things we talked about.

March 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs was very knowledgeable but lacked a warm "bedside manner." Had trouble looking at his patient & did a lot of lecturing instead of communicating (eye contact) with me.

February 20, 2019 6:00 PM

This provider was very concern about my health and gave me very good advice.

December 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Foggs is the best! My regular PCP and others don't know how to care for difficult asthma patients. Dr. Foggs saved my life! I often recommend him. He's kept me out of the ER & hospital!

December 4, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Foggs is a professional in every sense. He not only fully explains my options to me, but he also listens at what I have to say.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Michael Foggs seems to be a very good listener and makes sure I understand his suggestion. Because sometimes I think I have it clear but he corrects me so that I do know what he's suggesting. I appreciate that! I except to receive my results any day now, from the lab work. I am impressed how he has treated my allergy, so far.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Always thorough.

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Foggs was very courteous.

October 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs was very helpful. He explained everything to me so that I understood and helped me find two other doctors and helped me get appointments. I could not thank him enough.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Foggs is knowledgeable, polite and patient. I am assured that he will get to the bottom of my health issues.

October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

very good, look forward to next visit, So my Issue can be monitored & resolved.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

I am a 94 yrs. female, fell 2 mons. ago hurt my rt. side, knee & hand. Dr. Foggs gave me places to contact for food sent to my house. He gave a referral for a pulmonary rehabilitation. I thank God for him.

August 16, 2018 7:00 PM

My appointment was at 8:00 AM the doctor did not even arrive to the office until 8:45. It was 9:20 before he came in to see me (his first patient) then he walked out to take a phone call came back 10 min. later. Then went back out again to get me information about medial equipment and he was gone for 20 more minutes I finally opened the door and told them I had to get my kids because it was 10:20 AM already.

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

great doctor very nice and bold and truthful

June 28, 2018 7:00 PM

He is a good doctor with knowledge in his field.

June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Every time I see Dr. Foggs, it's a great experience.

June 20, 2018 7:00 PM

As usual Dr. Foggs was informative, courteous friendly and helpful.

June 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Foggs is always amazing to my 93 y/o father. He always relates to my dad on a personal level and takes time to listen & talk to my father. Usually he is able to get great information from my dad just by who he is to my dad as a patient.

June 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Took two minutes to tell me I didn't have sinus problems. But give me a bunch of pamphlets on sinus buster nasal spray.

June 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Being allergic to many things Dr. Foggs has relieved my summer months with guidance and personal knowledge. He is so appreciated.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleasant, informative, attentive, courteous.

April 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good.

March 27, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first & hopefully last visit w/Dr. Fogg. His extremely arrogant and needs coaching on proper & healthy communication between provider & patient. And he also need C & C's as far as professionalism.

February 7, 2018 6:00 PM

Very good.

January 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Very good

January 16, 2018 6:00 PM

I thank Dr. Foggs, he was on the spot with my health concerns. He is an excellent doctor.

December 25, 2017 6:00 PM

informative visit still haven't received test results.

December 24, 2017 6:00 PM

I'm still waiting on test results from two weeks ago

December 22, 2017 6:00 PM

He helped me resolve a problem I have had for years! so thankful I saw Dr Foggs. i can now avoid taking antibiotics when I don't need them.

Safe Care promise