Megan E Stock, MD

Fax: 847-318-2712

Meet Megan E Stock, MD

• Residency: St Louis University School of Medicine, Family Medicine
  • Medical School: Tulane University School Of Medicine

• Family Medicine

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

March 21, 2020 10:57 AM

best you could get

March 6, 2020 11:00 PM

I have no issues with Dr. Stock. I find her to be very responsive to any questions I have either during or after in-office visits.

February 13, 2020 11:00 PM

Dr. Stock is a very competent, thorough and caring doctor. She is always well-informed of my history and listens to any questions & concerns. Her follow-up is excellent as well.

February 13, 2020 11:00 PM

My only complaint is that it is so difficult to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stock. I have to schedule months in advance. If I need a dr. immediately I have to see another dr. in the group.

February 6, 2020 7:15 AM

All I could say she is very good excellent.

January 28, 2020 6:26 AM

he is very thorough and makes me feel comfortable and is interested in providing excellent care.

January 28, 2020 6:26 AM

It was good.

October 5, 2019 7:00 PM

looking forward to a long relationship

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Megan Stock is an excellent physician. She is very thorough and finds things that some other doctors may have missed.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I love my provider. She is phenomenal and incredibly easy to talk to. I waited for a very long time, which was the only downfall.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is amazing! She covers everything! She talks about new vaccines, about xrays to be done, about specialists to see. There is nothing I can't talk to her about! I know that she will give me the pros and cons for whatever questions I have, and I will feel comfortable with the end results.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

great

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is like a family member. SHE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND A GREAT LISTENER

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I have a great doctor Megan Stock. Thank you.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was very good. Dr. Stock is the best. Very caring and helpful.

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is very thorough. Great bedside manner. This makes the long wait tolerable.

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is very attentive and deferred judgment until blood tests were evaluated. Thank you.

July 8, 2019 7:00 PM

I'm very happy with Dr. Stock. She truly is a doctor who cares and will try and help you when needed.

June 27, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was fine and helpful. This was my first visit with Dr. Megan Stock. She answered all my questions and helped me with all my medical needs. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

First appointment to be established with her as my physician...she was very thorough...spent lots of time discussing my overall health and all issues and concerns that I had about my health in general

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

She's an excellent doctor, good listener, kind. I can't find words ot describe her.

April 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very helpful.

March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

We spoke about everything that I needed to hear. She is a wonderful doctor.

March 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Megan Stock is a caring doctor. My blood sugar was high on my last physical & she discussed w/me about exercise & diet. I am now in the normal range.

March 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Very thorough exam, with discussion on heath.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Stock is a very polite detailed doctor. She explain every thing regarding your health issue one by one and which is easy to understand. I will recommend her to my friend and family she is great. Love Dr. Stock.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Always attentive to my concerns never feel rushed thru my appointment a receptive attitude to what I wish to discuss. I feel very comfortable with her. She is an excellent doctor in every way.

Dr. Stock is great! She has been very helpful and attentive to the issues I've had with my insurance and mediations I take. She always returns calls and emails promptly. She now sees my kids too!

Dr. Stock is very thorough and listens to what you have to say

January 16, 2019 6:00 PM

Nurse was very polite. Doctor just met for the first time and she totally was informative.

December 13, 2018 6:00 PM

I am thankful that Dr. Stock reviews/follows up about what we discussed at previous annual physical. She is very thorough. Also she is always calming and cheerful. She is comforting when you get a little anxious. She spends the time needed for appointment not wasting time but not rushing you out. I am overweight and all my life drs. have just been gruff you need to lose weight. Dr. Stock acknowledges it but without judgement but she is kind. She acknowledged my 35 pound weight loss and said she was proud of me. That speaks volumes as no other doctor has ever spoken positive to me before regarding weight or weight loss. She is a KEEPER! I had to sign up for insurance and I made sure she was on the list of drs. for that selection!

December 8, 2018 6:00 PM

I really like Dr. Stock she's very professional and knowledgeable. I am so glad I found her.

November 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Srock is so caring and friendly, I feel so comfortable sharing my health concerns with her. she always makes time & NO question is ever a bad question.

October 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Good service.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Stock - listens to me - is always available to me & goes over everything completely. I am never rushed & she spends the time needed with me.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Megan Stock is wonderful! She sends me to other doctors & takes good care of me! I feel she cares.

September 27, 2018 7:00 PM

good

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

I will be switching providers, this office and doctor is TOTALLY UNATTENTIVE! I can't even get a script filled for meds I've been on 25 years!

September 24, 2018 7:00 PM

this was a routine scheduled visit apt made >3months prior. in the interim I tried to get an appointment for two reasons- sinusitis and worsening anxiety. I was told by the call center that my provider did not have appointments for 1-2months (after my scheduled appointment). I asked to be triaged by a nurse or task sent to the nurse and was denied that request. I was told to go to urgent care. this is both inappropriate and incorrect. I trust Dr. Stock but the system tests me everytime. It's scary and dangerous for patients. I am medical professional and have access to circumvent the system. I am scared for my patients who do not have that privilege.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent in understanding my needs and concerns hope to continue with this provider

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

She is very nice, courteous, and always explained everything. She takes her time on each & every visit. I am 78 and she treats me with respect - Not like I'm an elderly fuddy-duddy on the verge of dementia!

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr stock is very professional and does not ask me about what other doctors have done or given to me in antibiotics. Instead she reviews my history and investigates. Then she makes her evaluation of what to do to help me. She is so through. We talk about everything I want to know and she explaines EVERY to me. she always checks my drug interaction before giving me a prescription . I could go on forever. Dr Stock is the absolute best- she even calls me at home with results on blood work and culture results. I could not wish or hope for a better doctor than Megan Stock ! She is good and not a easy push over for drugs. Very good for telling a person ok you don't need that prescription . But if you are truly sick Dr stock will do everything in her power to help and get you better. She takes her time to talk with me and we work on the problem with my health. I am so happy to have her as my doctor . I do book my appointments months in advance just so I can see her. Dr Stock and I have a program for my health and life . I appreciate her SO much !

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

I have nothing but good thing to say!

August 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Always very pleasant and very concern for my health. I love my primary doctor Ms. Stock, Megan. She is very much involved with my well-begin.

August 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

very thorough, highly competent, considerate of my choices

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is excellent. She is very thorough and attentive.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good.

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Not my usual doctor, but handled my knee pain appropriately.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

I chose Dr. Stock when Dr. X etired and I find her to be personable, knowledgable and quite efficient in dealing with my chronic health concerns. She is a good listener and this is an excellent trait as I am a senior citizen and I appreciate hearing her views on subjects as well as mine.

June 13, 2018 7:00 PM

My visits to my doctor are always a pleasant, excluding the receptionist that helped me. One in particular X, she remembers me when I call or come in.

May 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Megan is a very good doctor - she listens she explains everything. I'll recommend her anytime.

May 15, 2018 7:00 PM

I am always more comfortable to see Dr Stock because I feel like she listens to me and does give me feedback to help me improve my health

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

she is always willing to listen and knows all about me and my family

May 8, 2018 7:00 PM

visit went extremely well

April 26, 2018 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Stock and have recommended her to friends & family.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

She is GOOD.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

great doctor listens and answers all my questions takes her time

April 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Stock listened to my concerns and made me feel better about a fear I had with my health

April 2, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience with this provider was excellent. I was very satisfied with the care I received, Dr. Stock was very thorough and very knowledgeable. I look forward to a long doctor patient relationship with Dr. Stock.

March 30, 2018 7:00 PM

I have a great doctor that explains thorough details on everything that pertains to my health. She calls me with my result and always return my calls when I leave messages with questions.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

My doctor has always been efficient with her time and mine as we discuss my many chronic conditions. If she wanted to change a medication or procedure we always discussed the reasons for and against. She is personable, polite and very interested in her patients.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Doctor Stock always spends as much time as I need to discuss my medical needs. She answers all of my questions and discusses how to make any medical issue better. I really feel that she listens to me.

March 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Stock, takes her time, goes over everything with me. Ask me questions. Dr. is very thorough & she is lovely.

March 6, 2018 6:00 PM

Very pleased with Dr. Stock-she is very thorough and follows-through and answers questions in a timely manner.

March 4, 2018 6:00 PM

One if the clerks did nit treat me with respect. He asked if I forgot what the nurses said to me and if that was why I needed to see a nurse again. I felt that he displayed ageism. i knew what was going on completely and had thought of a second issue to ask about. I would have noted his name but he did not have a nameplate. i told him that I did not like his attitude.

February 23, 2018 6:00 PM

I was referred to Dr. Stock by a family friend, and I couldn't be happier. I have never been comfortable with doc visits, but she changed that. Very easy to talk to, actively listens, and doesn't brush off any of my concerns.

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

dr stock is a very thorough and kind doctor. genuinely seems concerned for her patients

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

This was my first physical with Dr. Stock...I met her back in October with a medical problem. She is a very professional, caring & easy to talk to doctor & I feel very fortunate to have her has my primary care physician. My only complaint is the Nessett Center lab....I waited 60 minutes, they definitely need more lab support!

January 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Megan Stock - top notch.

January 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Stock is very good and very thorough. Her availability has been pretty frustrating especially when blood pressure meds weren't working properly.

January 10, 2018 6:00 PM

I was there for an initial healthcare physical first time w/Dr. Stock. I was impressed by her kindness, her knowledge and that she listened to my concerns & needs. Spent time not rushing me out. Very happy to have her as my new dr.

January 4, 2018 6:00 PM

Very attentive. Took time she needed - did not rush. Reviewed previous tests, referred me to doctor who discovered I had Parkinson's. She referred to neurologist for treatment.

January 4, 2018 6:00 PM

I was very pleased to have my Primary PCP's nurse call me to get me in sooner than I was originally scheduled. it would have been a hard weekend. I saw her and she helped me right away.

December 25, 2017 6:00 PM

Very confident Dr. Stock pays attention to my health concerns and addresses them with my best interest in mind.

December 5, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Stock is a very caring dr. truly appreciate her as my dr.

November 16, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Stock listened to my issues and provided quick decisive testing. Follow up good. explained why continued testing and explained what diagnostics revealed & possible treatment plan.

November 10, 2017 6:00 PM

based on my experienced in seeing her twice, I saw from her the qualities of an exceptional doctor n decided that she'll be my current pcp. I like her a lot.

November 7, 2017 6:00 PM

I am very much satisfied and happy during my visit because my doctor answered all my inquires with regards to my health -

November 7, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Stock is thorough and competent. She answers my questions and follows-up in a timely manner with test results/questions over email.

November 6, 2017 6:00 PM

I am very happy.

October 31, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock handles my health very well. Please thank her.

October 24, 2017 7:00 PM

I like her services.

October 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Very thorough.

September 24, 2017 7:00 PM

Doctor Stock always addresses all of my issues and we discuss what is best for me. if I disagree with something that she suggests we discuss what should be done. She never acts rushed and takes time to ask me if I have any questions. I am very happy with her as my Doctor.

September 21, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock shows concern, takes her time with you.

September 20, 2017 7:00 PM

My doctor is Dr. Stock, she is most caring & kind. Dr. Stock is on top of all my problems.

September 18, 2017 7:00 PM

Was very helpful and spent all time necessary to be sure I understood situation.

August 20, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is the best.

August 10, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock listened to my concerns very carefully & we outlived a plan that encompassed all pertinent aspects of care to my satisfaction.

July 30, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Stock is amazing. She is the best provider I've seen at your location over the past many years. I am very confident in her care of my health.

July 30, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Megan Stock is well knowledgeable and easy to talk to

July 13, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Megan Stock listens to all my concerns and answers my questions clearly. She doesn't rush me during my visits.

July 9, 2017 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with Dr. Stock she listen to every thing you said.

July 5, 2017 7:00 PM

Very pleased with Dr. Stock and her care. My appointment was running about an hour behind when I arrived and I would have appreciated a text or call to warn me so I could have adjusted my schedule to arrive 45-60 minutes later.