Maura C. Brennan, MD

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Office: 847-825-7030

Fax: 847-725-7047

Meet Maura C. Brennan, MD

• Secondary languages: French
  • Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Adolescent HealthGeriatric GynecologyLow Risk OBPerimenopausal Issues
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: St Joseph Health Care Centers and Hospital
  • Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Comments

July 3, 2020 6:22 PM

Dr. Brennan is very easy to talk to and has a great calming effect on her patients.

June 29, 2020 3:16 PM

very caring and knowledgeable

June 12, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Brennan always listens and gives solid guidance. I trust her with my (and my baby's) life!!

June 6, 2020 8:16 AM

Maura Brennan is caring, compassionate, and attends to your needs. She makes me feel comfortable and seen. I have only visited her twice during my pregnancy for routine appointments, and though much time had passed between my two appointments, she remembered me and greeted me very warmly. I cannot say the same for other clinicians in the practice; she is an exceptional clinician and makes you feel very comfortable.

June 6, 2020 8:16 AM

I experience the front office staff as rather unprofessional at times, given that their conversations (sometimes heated or with poor attitudes) can be heard from the lobby. They just don't seem very happy to be there.

June 1, 2020 1:25 PM

I really enjoy each visit with Doctor Brenann. She listens, advises and cares. She remembers what my concerns were and takes them seriously. Her office staff is incredible, polite and extremely happy to be there!

June 1, 2020 1:25 PM

I believe we need more health providers like Dr. Brennan. I have highly recommended her to others. She makes you feel safe and secure.

April 13, 2020 12:54 PM

Dr. B. is the bomb! She's great at listening and hearing you (me) the pt.

April 13, 2020 12:54 PM

Always enjoy my appt. at this office.

April 3, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Brennan & her staff were wonderful. Couldn't have asked for a better team.

March 23, 2020 7:47 AM

Scheduling regular visits and special procedures with this provider was difficult due to her full schedule. After a special request she was able to help me out, but the receptionists on the phone were not helpful until I requested special assistance via the portal.

March 17, 2020 7:16 AM

Dr. Brennan is really wonderful. She's thoughtful, attentive to her patients, is knowledgeable and is never in a hurry to get to her next appointment- she truly cares and listens to what you have to say, which matters in my book. I actually followed her to Lutheran General from Swedish and I'm so thankful I did.

March 17, 2020 7:16 AM

My experience was great. I checked in at receptionist and was taken back less than 5 min in the waiting room. Nurse was informative and kind and Dr. Brennan is always wonderful.

March 9, 2020 2:59 PM

My experience with Dr Brennan was very good. It was a visit for a routine checkup. I got all my questions answered and felt good.

February 26, 2020 7:57 AM

Very well was my experience. She helped me understand what steps I should do into order to work to achieving my goals.

February 22, 2020 6:57 AM

Dr. Brennan has been my gynecologist for at least 10 years. there were times where she wasn't available and I wanted to make an appointment sooner than later and I have tried a couple others but was never pleased with my experience as much as I have been with her. She is extremely kind, sweet, respectful, and professional. she has always made me feel comfortable, is extremely knowledgeable and is able to answer all my questions and concerns.

February 18, 2020 3:27 PM

I selected Dr. Maura Brennan as my WPHCP. My previous one is now out of network for me so I have only been seeing my Primary Care Doctor and wanted to establish a relationship with a new WPHCP. I am very happy with my choice and glad that Dr. Brennan is accepting new patients.

February 17, 2020 5:43 PM

excellent doctor

February 13, 2020 11:02 AM

Got into my room very quickly, never sat in waiting room. But in the room after going over meds & getting BP taken by nurse, waited a long time till med student came in to talk.

February 13, 2020 11:02 AM

Student came in at least 30 minutes after nurse left, & doctor finally came in 10 minutes after that.

February 10, 2020 2:30 PM

Dr Brennan was very helpful, patient, and listen to my concerns. she addressed all my issues. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends. seeing her again in a month for a follow up visit.

February 10, 2020 1:55 PM

I really enjoyed my visit w/ Dr. Brennan. She was knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and definitely made me feel like my health was important to her

February 8, 2020 3:00 PM

not in a hurry, takes her time to examine and talk and listen to me

February 3, 2020 2:42 PM

I love Dr. Brennan. I did not have a good experience with the ultrasound tech who performed the first part of this appointment. She was running about 25 minutes behind schedule and was short and not very kind to my husband and I. It was the first bad experience I have had at this practice and it was every more disappointing because it was our 21 week ultrasound where we should have gotten pictures of our baby. Instead we went home with 3 blurry pictures of what were supposed to be feet, and an ultrasound tech who rushed through and didn't even try to get the baby to move because she was running behind schedule. We sat in the waiting room for 25 minutes (our appointment was at 9 and we weren't seen until 9:30am). I saw Dr. Brennan after the ultrasound. She was so wonderful, sat down and talked to me, told me that everything was fine and that I would come back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound.

January 29, 2020 1:42 PM

It was very good and I like her very much. She answered all my questions - the exam was easy.

January 29, 2020 1:42 PM

Very good experience.

January 25, 2020 9:40 AM

great doctor I would definitely see her again! she made me feel comfortable and welcomed without judgment.

January 21, 2020 8:55 AM

Dr.Brennan has the most knowledge and respect. She is caring and I feel like I have known her for years.

January 21, 2020 8:55 AM

I am very comfortable with her.

January 4, 2020 3:51 PM

All of doctors & help are great.

January 4, 2020 10:15 AM

Dr. Brennan, Dr. X are excellent specialists!

December 30, 2019 1:05 PM

Dr. Brennan is very informative, and genuinely cares about her patients.

December 26, 2019 6:08 AM

Did like it better when it was a private practice and not under Advocate Medical Group.

December 21, 2019 12:59 PM

Dr. Brennan has a wonderful, cheerful personality that puts you at ease with your visits. Sincere & caring.

December 20, 2019 11:13 AM

Dr. Brennan is a pleasant and caring gynecologist who asks relevant questions and listens and discusses the answers. I feel fortunate to have her as my specialist.

December 20, 2019 11:13 AM

All good.

December 2, 2019 11:50 AM

Dr. B was super nice and explained everything that she was doing to help make me more comfortable. She really listened and cared about what I had to say.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

very knowledgeable and helpful doctorthank you very much!

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

very good!

November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

In and out quickly. Dr. Brennan is wonderful, a caring provider. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

November 11, 2019 11:00 PM

provider is very accommodating

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

my only complaint is that sometimes wait times can be longer than expected

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor that I see is excellent, she is helpful and kind and very thorough with all my healthcare needs. The support staff are very unhelpful. When I am told I should receive test results within a week I always have to call several times to get them, which has delayed my care in the past. The office has called to cancel and reschedule my appointments due to scheduling errors several times which is extremely frustrating and has delayed my care. In one instance I called upset and crying when staff had to cancel and reschedule an important procedure for the second time, and I asked for a call back from someone at the office and I never received a call back. When you enter the office, the receptionists do not greet me when I come in and wait at the desk or indicate I need to wait. My last appointment I waited an hour in the waiting room to be brought back to an exam room.

October 24, 2019 7:00 PM

With Dr. Maura Brennan I have all the confidence in her. I'm not from Advocate Medical, I'm from Rush University which I live 3 miles away that would tell you how I feel about her. Had her for many years, and have been following her, to me she's the best.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is extremely caring and helpful. She is wonderful and I am glad I am able to have her as my doctor.

October 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very informative, did necessary test, referred me to specialist for consult about surgery.

October 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Providers @ this office provide exceptional care - from the PAs to MDs to nurses to ultrasound do a great job.

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent

October 1, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider for this visit was and has always been awesome. I have been going to her for a very long time and would not want anyone else.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Brennan is very kind and knowledgeable and provided me with excellent care. after seeing her, I changed 2 of my future appointments to instead be with Dr. Brennan.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent

September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider was amazing. She was thoughtful, thorough, and compassionate. The office however, was not. I should've been seen much earlier than I was, and had complications because of this. I understand that every new mother thinks that they need to be seen in a prompt manner, but when you're referred with a "high risk" case, waiting weeks for an appointment is unacceptable and dangerous.

September 16, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit (new patient) to both the office and Dr Brennan, as my previous doctor retired. Very please with Dr Brennan and would recommend!

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

I have seen this provider previously and then had to stop due to the PCP rule of needing a PCP at the same place (Advocates). I was really glad to be able to return to see this doctor, she is excellent!

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan has been great so far in helping me navigate my first trimester of pregnancy.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is wonderful. Easy to talk to, caring.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is exceptional. She is caring, competent and takes time with her patients. She asks you questions and gives answers that are sensible.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is wonderful! we need more doctors like her!!! always makes me feel at ease. very thorough and pleasant.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

I'm always pleased with the services I received from all of my providers.

August 3, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent provider. always spends a lot of time and never seems hurried. shares valuable information and is compassionate and personable. I truly appreciate this Doctor.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Lovely physician and office workers.

July 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I appreciated the concern and care Dr. Brennan showed for me during this routine check-up. This was my first Pap smear, so I'm grateful to have finally gotten it out of the way. Dr. Brennan likes to get a good sample, so I will say it wasn't my favorite experience in the doctor's office but entirely necessary. Also Dr. Brennan helped set me up with the Junel FE medication and I appreciate her knowledge and expertise with that.

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan has been with me since 2016 or 2017 now and when you get older keeping a doctor who knows you and your body is extremely important. Not to mention she's great at what she does.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

My first visit with this dr. as my previous one left the practice. Dr. Brennan was great -

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr Brennan, she is so respectful and very is to talk to.

July 1, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with MD. We discussed my concerns and she took great care not to hurt me. We mutually agreed on treatment.

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is excellent.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good, very personable & easy to talk to.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

love Dr. Brennan

June 12, 2019 7:00 PM

All questions and comments I made about my health were listened to very carefully.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

I really like Dr. Brennan. She has been my favorite doctor at that practice. She is fast and throuough. She and her office work with me whenever I need anything.

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is absolutely the best and has fabulous bedside manner.

May 29, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Brennan. Very professional, always honest. The best gyne I've ever seen.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I feel so blessed to have found Dr Brennan for my healthcare needs. she talked through alot of issues with me and listened carefully to what I had to say. It was obvious she reviewed my medical history prior to my appointment, which I appreciate so much. I only wish I would have known about her sooner!

May 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Maura Brennan is an outstanding OB/GYN doctor. She consistently shows concern, answers any questions and REMEMBERS personal details of my life.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is the kindest most caring gentle doctor. My previous OBGYN left a few years back and I was worried I would never find someone like her, until I was referred to Dr. Brennan. I have sent my mother and daughter to her as well. She never makes you feel bad about yourself, she is genuinely there for you and will give you the time you need. Thank you Dr. Brennan, you're the BEST!!

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Was very pleased with her manner and she told me what I needed to know, did the procedure she needed to do.

May 9, 2019 7:00 PM

My regular ob/gyn is on an LOA so a colleague recommended Dr Brennan. It was a good experience and if my regular doc does not return I will go to Dr. B again.

April 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Anytime I see Dr. Brennan is truly a joy. She is so sweet and compassionate -- some of the best bed side manner I've seen in a doctor!

April 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is an excellent OB/GYN.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Yearly OBG/YN check up. Brennan was cheerful and caring, I like her bedside manner. She suggested changing birth control pills, I agreed.

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is the best! I used to see her at another hospital, then found her at Lutheran. I will NOT see another gynecologist.

March 20, 2019 7:00 PM

She is wonderful, patient, knowledgeable pleasant listens and answers your questions.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is easy to talk with and explained any questions I had.

March 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Brennan is great - really makes you feel comfortable & shows she cares.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

receptionist was amazing and spent a lot of time with me answering questions.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor Brennan was very professional. I did not feel rush and I felt very comfortable talking to her. The front desk girls were all so nice and sweet.

February 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr.Brennan is my favorite doctor, she is always very helpful and very kind with me and she is answering to all my questions every time. I love her so much!

excellent wait time. seen right away. friendly staff. knowledgeable and caring dr. brennan

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

I absolutely love working with Dr. Brennan & the office staff. I've never had a better doctor experience than this one.

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Brennan is a great doctor! Always made time to answer my questions and made me feel ready to have a baby!

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

Love Dr. Brennan but the office staff is pretty gruff, and this visit I had a less than stellar experience with the nurse who took my BP and other info. That, combined with the awful experience in just getting to her office (the parking situation at this site is HORRIBLE), makes me reconsidering going to see her. Which really says something, because I've followed her from office-to-office over the past 10 years.

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

I would recommend Dr. Brennon to ANYONE in need of an OBGYN. She's amazing, warm, knowledgable, practical, a woman, a mom, so she understands a lot of the issues that arise.

I love Dr. Brennan but the front office has become a nightmare. many times put on hold for a whileand just not friendly front office. unable to make appointments when wanted, etc.

Dr. Brennan has always been an excellent doctor. I've been a patience for over 20 years and have recommended Dr. Brennan to my sisters and friends.

first visit, it was a good experience.

Always enjoy visiting this office. X at the front desk always greets me and my husband warmly and is extremely helpful in scheduling my appointments around my busy work schedule. The doctors in this office are wonderful and my experience seeing all of them during my pregnancy was wonderful. I always feel like they answer my questions and when I had some difficulties postpartum they were quick to return phone calls and provide me with help.

Dr Brennan is wonderful. She listens well and explains everything about procedures, meds, etc.

Met Dr. Brennan on the day of my 3rd child's birth, she was covering my usual OB Gyn. But prior to that, I've heard so much compliments and wonderful thing from my colleagues that has or had her as a care provider. When my OB left the group, that was an apportunity for me to seek out Dr. Brenna's care. And I'm glad that I was transferred over to her care. My PCP and NP at his practice also highly recommended Dr. Brennan. She had a different approach with child birthing experience. No pain, walked out of the hospital like I didn't even give birth.