Markeita R. Moore, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Schedule via MyAdvocateAurora

Advocate Children's Medical Group

9730 South Western Avenue

Evergreen Park, IL 60805

Office: 708-425-7337

Fax: 708-636-3485

Meet Markeita R. Moore, MD

• Residency: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Pediatrics
  • Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine

• Pediatrics

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn
  • Advocate Christ Medical Center
  • Advocate Medical Group

Comments

July 22, 2020 11:13 AM

Dr. Moore is the epitome of an outstanding provider. She is extremely thorough, caring, patient and an amazing listener. She never makes me feel rushed and provides my daughter with the amazing care I know she deserves.

July 22, 2020 11:13 AM

I highly recommend Dr. Moore to everyone I know in of a "pedi". She is so compassionate, caring and displays all characteristics of an AMAZING doctor.

July 18, 2020 6:39 AM

great experience

March 14, 2020 6:39 AM

very professional yet personable experienced. she was concerned about our child and made the best recommendation at the time.

March 14, 2020 6:39 AM

we absolutely love Dr. Moore and the staff. she's very attentive and genuinely cares about our child.

February 17, 2020 6:23 AM

We usually see Dr. X but she wasn't available. I was very happy with Dr. Moore and would see her again if Dr. X was unavailable.

February 8, 2020 12:25 AM

excellent

February 8, 2020 12:25 AM

great

February 1, 2020 10:58 AM

I love Dr. Moore. She provides care for all three of my children. She is prompt and knowledgeable. She always makes my family feel comfortable and open to ask questions and she does not just come in do her duties and leaves she also tries to build a relationship with my children as well as my husband & myself.

January 17, 2020 5:49 AM

Excellent care, attention to detail and friendly, professional staff. I LOVED the book program.

January 7, 2020 8:41 PM

good visit

December 23, 2019 2:17 PM

Dr.Moore is beyond amazing. She is very compassionate, caring, considerate and extremely competent. Dr. Moore makes me feel as though she truly cares for my daughter and is extremely patient and thorough when I ask her tons of questions regarding my child. I frequently brag to friends and family about the care that my child receives from Dr.Moore. and I strongly believe that every child should have a doctor like Dr. Moore because she is the GREATEST.

December 2, 2019 1:26 PM

I had a wonderful experience!

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr.Moore was helpful and nice. She interacted with my daughter and my daughter felt comfortable with her.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

great!

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

we love dr. Moore. she's always very professional

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

the provider is very knowledgeable and provides excellent care to my child.

November 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I really like Dr Moore. I will be switching her to be my children's PCP

October 18, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a good first visit with Dr. Moore we are glad to have her!!!

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Moore is always smiling, prompt and professional. she puts my husband and I at ease that whatever is going on with our daughter, she'll help us solve so she'll feel better soon. There's nothing better than going to someone who you know cares for your child and is competent and skilled to tailor treatment to her specific situation!

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Moore is excellent with kids!!! Listen to me when I'm talking about concerns I have for my child.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with my children's doctor.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very please with my children's doctor.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

very good

August 30, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Moore! She always gives me tips on how to navigate dealing with a toddler, and I appreciate that so much! She goes above and beyond as a doctor!

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Moore is an awesome doctor. So grateful for her! Appointments are always timely and cover everything!

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I didnt get to see my normal pediatrician but dr Moore did a great job. I love all the staff and doctors we have seen so far. They go above and beyond.

August 23, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent and patient with my child.

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Markeita Moore is an excellent physician. She is absolutely the best! She is kind, caring and definitely puts the well being of her patient's first.

August 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Moore was amazing. my only concern was how long we waited to see her. waiting as long as I did with a newborn was extremely uncomfortable and frustrating

July 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Moore, she is a great doctor, her team is always kind and helpful and even the wait times have improved drastically.

July 24, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Moore, she is my kids primary doctor. Dr. Moore, knows my kids like the back of her hand she remembers their names and always makes them feel comfortable. Dr. Moore always listens to my concerns and goes above and beyond to ease them. Dr. Moore always has a smile on her face and picks up where we left off. I have three kids, a five year old, 17-month old and a newborn and all three see Dr. Moore, she has patience and is just great with the kids! I cant remember Dr. Moore's CMA's name, but she's also great!

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

this provider is great, very relatable and understanding. she provides awesome care for my daughter.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Moore and the reception staff and nurses are always courteous, helpful and friendly. My son gets great care in a great atmosphere.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Marquita Moore is a great provider and I love taking my children to visit her. she is very thorough.

June 30, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Moore! Some questions didn't apply to my youngest daughter as she's 2 yrs old.

June 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Personable, patient, and engaging

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

As usual great experience with Dr. Moore, excellent beside manner.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider was prepared with all the medical documents needed to discuss the results. Though I had not scheduled my daughter for immunizations, Dr. Moore had already noticed there were some still needed for kindergarten. She provided next steps and had her team administer the boosters my daughter needed. I received copies for myself and the school and left the office feeling positive.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

I think Markeita Moore has been an excellent provider for my daughter's health care.

April 9, 2019 7:00 PM

The visit was short but overall i think it was good and helpful.

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

She as a good listen hear and excellent services performance

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

It's always a pleasurable and informative experience.

My experience with Dr. Markeita Moore is always wonderful. She makes you feel like family. My teenage daughter loves her so much. She said mom can I stay with her even when I become 18 years of age.

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

very nice well meander good clean doctor office

Dr Moore is an amazing Doctor

November 21, 2018 6:00 PM

the visit was great

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

I have to say that this clinic has muched improved! I've been taking my kids since birth to this clinic, but they were seeing a different doctor at the time. this clinic has improved tremendously, you could tell when the clinic was going though their growing pains. In the transition of doctors, my previous doctor didn't even bother to tell us that she was retiring so I was ready to change clinics entirely. However, once I saw the quality care and respect that Dr. Marketa Moore had, I don't see anyone else unless it's an emergency. She was the reason I stayed at the clinic. She treats my kids with kindness and shows that she cares for their well being, she's attentive and responsive. my kids feel comfortable with her. Dr. Moore goes above and beyond for her paitients. the front desk and the CMA's are always very kind and helpful, I really love provider. I don't usually do surveys, but coming from a survey driven industry, I know how important they are when it comes to service. Thank you for what you do for your patients!

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

Always Awesome!!!

November 4, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent physician, facility could be better

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

I appreciate the information that Dr. Moore provides use with no matter what questions are asked.

October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

very professional, knowledgeable, and caring

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Very nice and respectful like always

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

she's awesome and makes times for concerns, she's all in!