Mark A. Faasse, MD

Specialty: Pediatric Urology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

9555 South 52nd Avenue

Suite E

Tinley Park, IL 60477

Office: 708-684-4557

Fax: 708-429-0547

Meet Mark A. Faasse, MD

• Pediatric Urology
  • CircumcisionEnuresis (Bedwetting)HerniaHydroceleHydronephrosisHypospadias (Abnormal Penile Opening)Kidney Stone Treatment and PreventionLaparoscopic SurgeryMinimally Invasive Robotic SurgeryMinimally Invasive SurgeryPenile SurgeryPhimosisPosterior Urethral ValvesPrenatal Ultrasound AbnormalitiesRobotic SurgeryUndescended TesticlesUreterocele & Ectopic UreterUreteropelvic Junction ObstructionUrinary IncontinenceUrinary Tract InfectionVesicoureteral Reflux

• Northwestern University, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Pediatric Urology
  • University of Illinois at Chicago, Urology
  • University of Illinois at Chicago, General Surgery
  • University Of Michigan Medical School

• Pediatric Urology

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Oak Lawn
  • Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Christ Medical Center
  • Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 21, 2020 8:56 AM

My experience with Dr. Mark Faasse is always a great experience. Always gives us enough time answers questions and explains in detail why. we love him.

July 21, 2020 8:56 AM

it is always a great experience

July 16, 2020 10:31 AM

Attention to detail and excellent care was provided by Dr. Faasse & his team.

July 13, 2020 5:16 PM

overall a good experience. adequate time was spent with doctor to go over information regarding surgery

July 4, 2020 1:40 AM

great experience, would definitely recommend

July 2, 2020 9:36 PM

We appreciate the time and attention Dr Faasse spent during the appointment and all of the mychart post appointment questions he answered diligently and thoroughly.

June 3, 2020 10:32 AM

This provider was very prepared, attentive and knowledgeable. He made my son feel safe during an uncomfortable time. I felt confident in my doctors exam and diagnosis.

March 21, 2020 2:20 PM

the MA/RN was fabulous. So kind to my son!

February 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Dr. Fasse was wonderful with our son and spoke to us regarding our concerns with great empathy. He gave us clear information and allayed our fears.

February 6, 2020 12:10 PM

Everything went well except the provider did not have the medical records necessary to help. This was frustrating as this was the whole reason for the visit.

February 1, 2020 11:22 AM

dr fassee is always wonderful with my son. he takes the time to understand and answer any questions.

January 27, 2020 11:59 PM

had good experience

January 27, 2020 9:19 PM

He respected our son by talking to him and explained what was going to happen which made the whole experience calm and comfortable for our son.

January 27, 2020 12:27 PM

The staff was very friendly and made my son very comfortable. Very professional and answered all our questions and concerns.

January 27, 2020 12:27 PM

Very good experience.

January 24, 2020 10:33 AM

We appreciated Dr. Faasse's clear explanation of the problem and his staff's willingness to follow up.

January 24, 2020 10:21 AM

Pleasant experience. Provider was understanding and attentive to our questions and concerns.

January 24, 2020 10:21 AM

Great experience. I couldn't ask for anything more.

January 13, 2020 1:47 PM

front desk staff was extremely rude. this was not necessarily to me, however one staff member was very rude to a woman who was having a hard time understanding her (due to a language barrier). please keep my comment anonymous.

December 23, 2019 10:00 AM

Dr. Faasse did a great job answering all our questions about our son's upcoming procedure, but the other staff leave much to be desired.

December 23, 2019 10:00 AM

Phone conversations with staff leave me feeling as if I am a bother. A few days prior to this appointment, I had made a call and spoke to X regarding a med refill and message did not get relayed. My son went w/o the med until we spoke w/Dr. Faasse at our appointment.

November 22, 2019 2:34 PM

Very nice doctor

November 22, 2019 2:34 PM

Good experience

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. is very knowledgeable.

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Faasse is an excellent physician. I know that he is willing to take the time and answer any questions i may have about my son. At this visit he did just that and explained the next procedure for my son.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

When scheduling this appointment, we specifically scheduled to visit with the Dr., however the majority of our time was spent with the NP. I was surprised by the amount of time and back-and-forth spent with the NP as opposed to directly speaking with the Dr from the start.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

he knew what he was talking about

October 18, 2019 7:00 PM

great visit he is an incredibly kind Dr. and we appreciate his care for our daughter

October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

I asked about Dr. Faasse and I was told great things about him that put me at ease knowing my son will be in great hands.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

overall the provider was fine, I was not happy with the fact that the doctor did not examine my son himself. The nurse practitioner came in and examined my son for his circumcision procedure. The doctor came in and spoke of our options. When we were referred to this physician we made an appointment to see the doctor, we wanted an evaluation done by the physician and that did not happen. The nurse practitioner that examined my son did not wear gloves on during her examination. when the nurse practitioner walked in the room, she did not identify herself as a nurse practitioner. I had to ask what her position at the office was.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

My son has been a patient of Dr. Faasse for 4 years. Dr. Faasse is the best urologist we have ever had. So professional, kind, and ALWAYS there when we have questions or post surgery questions.

September 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Our visit was very helpful and friendly.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Fasse really helped reassure all my worries

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Faasse is amazing. He is so personable and thorough.

May 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Our interactions with Dr. Faasse have been phenomenal. He is meticulous and made me feel comfortable leaving my child in his capable hands.

February 28, 2019 6:00 PM

the Dr and staff are great!

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

everything was perfect.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr.Fassee is fantastic. He always sits down and really listens to your concerns/questions. He is a great doctor and we feel lucky to have him as a part of our daughters medical team.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor was took time to explain things, to show what to do, how to do. He was very respectful and very good with my son.Would definitely recommend!

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Very nice Dr and very relatable. Explained things well and fixed the problem.

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

he is very nice

September 28, 2018 7:00 PM

My overall experience was great. As first time parents sometimes we over look or are unaware of potential problems that can occur with boys. The doctor and his team made us feel comfortable and provided us with information on our son's issues. Although he did say we did not have to get surgery in the near future, he told us it SHOULD not be a problem for the next 3 years. We ( my son's father and I) pray this will still be the case. My son's paternal grandfather is 65 years old ; he suffers from testostical issues and the doctors failed to ask about that.

September 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Faase was quite thorough and really listened to me. He was sure to explain everything in a way I understood and was also very gentle with my 9 month old baby. The wait time to be seen was rather long, nearly 40 minutes, that's the only reason I didn't give a score of 10.

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

This was such a positive experience! I just can't say enough good things about this place! The office was so welcoming and the staff was wonderful. The nurse who took us back was a natural with kids and put my son at ease. Once Dr. Faasse came I got the room I experienced something I have never seen before, my son remaining calm while being examined by a doctor. That has never happened before. He usually cries the second he sees a doctor or nurse and he smiled and talked the whole time. I felt that we were given plenty of time to discuss all of the questions and concerns my husband and I had. Dr. Faasse and his staff are just a phenomenal group of people to work with and exceptional at making children feel calm during their visit.

September 2, 2018 7:00 PM

he's great.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

thankful that the doctor found the issue and completed the surgery

July 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Faasse was the epitome of calm. I couldn't be happier with having him perform my son's circumcision. This was a special case as my son spent the first 9 days of life in the NICU at a hospital different than where he was delivered, so there was lots of confusion about when/how the circumcision was going to be performed. Dr. Faasse was wonderful to talk to and really made both my wife and and I confident in the procedure being completed.

June 19, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider was very knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions and concerns.

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Very caring provider he explains things easily and makes sure you understand and all your questions are answered.

February 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Faasse was absolutely wonderful, he treated my family with respect, he was though about my son's procedure, and after care. Dr Faasse truley cares about his patients. He operated on both of young sons, we trust him and I would refere Dr Faasse to anyone needing urologic care.

January 29, 2018 6:00 PM

you did excellent job!Thanks a lot

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Fassee explained everything and really took his time with my child. It was clear that he was very knowledgeable and kind.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect