Marilyn A. Zwirn, DO

• Residency: Loyola University Medical Center
  • Internship: Chicago Osteopathic Hospital
  • Medical School: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine

• Pediatrics

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
  • Advocate Condell Medical Center

Comments

July 30, 2020 11:18 AM

Marilyn was best provider -

July 4, 2020 6:54 AM

We are so grateful for Dr. Zwirn and her staff, she is informative, kind and patient. We absolutely love her!!

July 4, 2020 6:54 AM

my experiences have always been wonderful, so wonderful in fact that we always look forward togoing in!

February 1, 2020 8:54 AM

Dr. Zwim is amazing. This questionnaire is way too long.

January 19, 2020 1:41 AM

It's always a pleasure to see Dr Zwirn. She provides excellent care for my daughter.

December 27, 2019 8:25 AM

Dr. Zwirn is very thorough & listens to the patient & parent concerns.

December 27, 2019 8:25 AM

Somehow the receptionist always misplace or do not save my current insurance information, on several occasions, the wrong insurance is billed although I brought the current insurance during the visit & give it to them.

December 23, 2019 2:32 PM

Always an excellent experience. Dr Zwirn is a wonderful Dr.

December 23, 2019 2:32 PM

Always nice and friendly. Easy to have my yearly exams with Dr. Zwirn. She is a wonderful Dr.

October 11, 2019 7:00 PM

My daughter has received excellent care from Dr Zwim. She takes time to listen to my concerns.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

we love Dr. Zwirn and have recommended her to a few friends of mine who are looking for a new doctor.

September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Marilyn Zwirn is a very compassionate, caring physician. I was looking for a doctor after closing my daughter's previous pediatrician office. During last visit Dr. Zwirn not only mentioned general preventive measures but also discussed with me specific psychological hints for raising a happy toddler.

September 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor & I experienced and friendly, nice and educated.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Zwirn always takes time to talk about my concerns and teaches me about how to stay safe in college. I never feel rushed and I feel like she addresses everything possible.

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

my new foster son came in with a possible UTI. we typically see Dr. X, who is very respectful with these types of exams, he was not available. Dr. Marilyn was thorough but had an abrupt bedside manner, moving quickly through the exam and not seeking consent for physical contact the way Dr. X does. although the care she provided was quality, her bedside manner was somewhat uncomfortable for my foster son.

July 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Zwirn spent a lot of time with me discussing how I was feeling and what I could do to feel better. She really helped me understand what was happening and why.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Zwirn is outstanding. Very thorough, patient, responsive and proactive - I hope she never retires!

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

It was good. Simple, pretty much in and out.

January 14, 2019 6:00 PM

We loved the provider, she was kind and even my 2 yr. old was comfortable with her.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

the Dr. was amazing. She not only listened she asked questions, she talked to both my daughter and me. She showed us a genuine interest and took time to get to know us. This was our first visit and I intend on making Dr.Zwirn my children's primary physician. Sweet lady with patience and a nice way of talking to my children as people and not just another task she had that day. I really was impressed that she took her personal time to call with results and we have a follow up appointment this next weekend. Im glad I found this Dr. for my family.

September 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Zwirn is the best in all ways!couldn't have asked for a better doctor!!she's excellent she personally calls back and will call to make sure if everything is going ok!!

July 29, 2018 7:00 PM

marilyn takes time to talk about my childs care and throughly explores options and posibilites for treatment and actual issues. She also returns calls herself to me rather then having to talk to a nurse which sometimes requires multiple call back and forth in order to get answers and sometimes delays outcomes.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Run behind on appt. and have to wit more than would like to. Nurse tries to be funny but has said remarks that has no business saying.

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Zwirn is very good and professional. she figured out our baby's problem and made a plan for us an we did it. she explained it well and it worked. most other doctor would have just said put more cream on his butt. but she figured out the real cause by asking us questions and gave us her reason and answer. then the plan of attack witch worked wonders rapidly and we are greatly. thank you Dr. Zwirn

May 13, 2018 7:00 PM

We saw Dr. Zwirn for our son's 1 year wellness checkup. Dr. Zwirn is always kind and thorough.

April 15, 2018 7:00 PM

she is absolutely wonderful. she is great with my children. she listens to me and my concerns l. she is very throuough

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. zwirn is am exceptional provider. She cares about my children in a way that makes me feel like they are safe in her hands. I think she very smart and careful I respect her medical opinion very much. I am so GRATEFUL to know my kids are always going to be well taken care. She also always returns calls/messages the same or early next day which is comforting because my kids are like germ magnets and are always getting sick. the entire staff here is phenomenal even the ones who work downstairs. absolutely love this office 10/10.

December 24, 2017 6:00 PM

we have been conning to this practice for 14 years. love all the doctors old and new. No complaints from this family! keep up the great job!

December 17, 2017 6:00 PM

always great

December 15, 2017 6:00 PM

good

December 10, 2017 6:00 PM

We absolutely love Dr. Zwirn. we have been with this practice for 8+ years and stayed throughout all the changes and poor communication. Dr. Zwirn, X, and a few others were our main reason for staying. she is an outstanding pediatrician and person. could not be more happy with our decision to stick with them.

December 8, 2017 6:00 PM

my experience with the provider was great! I highly recommend the provider. I do not appreciate or enjoy the front desk personnel or when I call in to schedule an appointment.

October 8, 2017 7:00 PM