Linda Hoa-Mi Nguyen, DO

Fax: 773-784-3931

Meet Linda Hoa-Mi Nguyen, DO

• Residency: Swedish Covenant Hospital, Family Medicine
  • Internship: St. James Hospital and Health Centers
  • Medical School: Midwestern University Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

March 28, 2020 3:42 PM

the staff is always nice and welcoming

March 28, 2020 3:42 PM

one of the best

March 17, 2020 5:03 PM

Dr. Nguyen is great. She's thorough and gives me clear advice, which I try to follow.

March 17, 2020 7:38 AM

One of the best Dr

March 17, 2020 7:38 AM

Always have time to explain in detail of any of my health concerns.

March 16, 2020 11:32 PM

Dr.Linda Nguyen was kind,helpful n always listen and never rush me, always smiling n give me a hug when ever I needed it.

March 16, 2020 10:22 PM

Dr. Nguyen is well informed, empathic, and a great communicator.

March 16, 2020 10:22 PM

I always feel better after visiting with Dr. Nguyen.

March 3, 2020 8:13 AM

Dr Linda Nguyen has always been so great to myself and my children. She is a great doctor and her staff is wonderful as well.

March 3, 2020 8:13 AM

This office is great. They help patients get in when needed. staff is great and friendly

February 21, 2020 10:32 AM

Doctor Linda is a great doctor along with the nurses & receptionist & support team they are all very professional & I couldn't ask for better health care.

February 18, 2020 10:29 AM

she is very nice to take care the patient

February 9, 2020 10:20 AM

Linda is always a great provider. She is attentive and answers any questions I have. Their office is also able and willing to get me an appointment ASAP.

February 2, 2020 6:22 AM

I like Dr. Linda as a provider; however, as time goes on I find I wait longer & longer. On this last visit, I waited 45+ minutes past my appointment time. No explanation. Unacceptable!

February 2, 2020 6:22 AM

The support staff in her office never returns calls. I usually leave 3-4 messages before prescriptions are refilled. Further I've now left 2 messages about billing that are unanswered. Something needs t be done to increase responsiveness.

February 2, 2020 5:22 AM

This is the best provider I have ever been to. I feel the doctor & staff as well, really care about my well being. The office is very comfortable, the wait is not very long, it is a convenient location for me. Dr. Nguyen is thorough & very encouraging.

January 21, 2020 12:37 AM

I believe my provider is helpful and I feel like she cares about my wellbeing. She does take longer than my previous providers to come see me in the room, but she may just be busy with other patients.

January 21, 2020 12:37 AM

My provider is easy to talk to and is open to talking about how my personal life is impacting my health status. She also is very resourceful because she suggests people and organization that I can reach out to to protect my health and find my career.

January 8, 2020 12:21 AM

We like and trust Dr.Nguyen

December 18, 2019 10:44 AM

Wonderful doctor.

December 16, 2019 1:46 PM

Dr. Nguyen is hands down the best PCP I've ever had! She listens, takes time to problem solve, & is willing to work with specialists outside of Advocate (I see specialists at the Rush South Loop office due to my current health insurance situation). She also goes above and beyond to make sure refills and test results are sent to Walgreens and other offices in a timely manner.

December 16, 2019 1:46 PM

I think Dr. Nguyen and her team of nurse/front office staff are doing a great job overall. The only issue I've had with the office has been with the Advocate Aurora switch over as the majority of my medical records are missing from Advocate/Swedish Covenant in the online portal. It has been hard to find old lab & testing results.

November 27, 2019 9:28 AM

Love my provider, she is compassionate and always listens to my needs.

November 18, 2019 9:44 PM

Dr Nguyen has always been very professional and attentive. She always addresses all of my questions and concerns at each visit.

November 18, 2019 2:30 PM

I very much enjoy Dr. Linda Nyugyen (sp?) & X as health care providers. They understand & respect my concerns & I believe that they are sincere in wanting to serve my health needs.

November 18, 2019 2:30 PM

I'm sorry to report that I dread dealing with the front office. Today, I called for lab results; the receptionist put me on hold for 20 minutes with no answer. My previous appointment was for 9a. I arrived at 8:45a. I was told at the desk "Oh, nobody comes until 9:30a." I was still waiting to see Dr. at 10:45a. This is not the exception; this is standard operating procedure. I am considering changing my provider because of this inefficiency.

November 4, 2019 6:00 PM

I am very happy to switch to this provider from Dr. X. I was very dissatisfied when she moved to an office that was not handicap acceptable. Dr. Nguyen is much more of a whole picture approach. I felt so much more listened to and comfortable that she got a better idea that I need help with my primary managing all my specialists.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

She was very positive and knowledgeable.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I had a great experience seeing Dr. as I do every 6-months for my routine checkup. She is always pleasant and very helpful and knowledgeable

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

She is of utmost professionalism, knowledge and care

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

i'm sure she's a fine physician, our personalities definitely did not click .

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a very positive visit. She listened to me and gave me options. And was very careful to explain everything fully and checked in with me to see what I wanted to do and if I agreed with her on next steps.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Great

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

always listens attentively. My main concerns were skin flare-up and eye conditions which were major flares.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Enjoy and feel confident with Dr. Linda

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Linda Nguyen and I met last april, 2018. I interviewed a couple of Doctors before I picked Dr. Linda as my PCP. She is incredibly bright/smart/logical with a side of humor. I am a BAD patient. I came home to Chicago to start my new life, with a damaged body and brain. Had Dr. Linda not immediately taken me under her wing of care - I would not be a productive/working individual today. Her and her staff listen, follow-up, always professional and polite. I cannot say enough positive words.

August 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider great

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr Linda. she always listens and cares about about my well being

August 2, 2019 7:00 PM

very good facilities all the tasks are done on time

July 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Linda H Nguyen never even looks at me or touches or examines me. The doctor & staff are always bullying me to do vaccines or other things I don't want. She rolls her eyes if I tell her about alternative things like supplements or homeopathy, which have actually been helpful to me. She won't order the tests I think are sometimes necessary, like a full panel of blood tests for my thyroid. When I told her about the headaches I have been having she didn't even include it in I have is so hard to work with.

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

great physician. i am happy to have her as a provider for my children and myself.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

this doctor is really great, very thorough and very polite. I can tell she does her very best to calm me down about things and I ask for that because I am a very anxious person, she does this by always giving me all the information about things, she's great at explaining and calming me down especially with my recent health situations in the past few months. I really appreciate the care I have gotten this Advocate facility and other Advocate facilities for specialty care.

June 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Linda Nguyen is a great doctor. My children and my coworker sees her as well. No complaints

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Linda is a great doctor. She is thorough, kind and easy to talk with about any questions or concerns.

June 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Good service and attention

June 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Very friendly & always smiling.

May 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Nguyen was thorough, as always. She clearly has my best interests at heart and makes me feel heard and seen.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Everything was great.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

she is excellent. understanding easy to talk to about my health concerns would highly recommend

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

I enjoy Dr. Nugyen as my general practitioner in terms of health care & demeanor.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

I was very pleased with the level of service I received from Linda Nguyen and her office staff and office.

April 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Nguyen! She took over for Dr. X, who I also loved. She is amazing, very thorough and sweet - great dr.!

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

As an anxious person she made me feel quite comfortable enough to speak about any concerns I had.

March 19, 2019 7:00 PM

My care provider is very nice and friendly, she listened to whatever I wasn't sure and answered all of my questions and gave advices of what she have known.

March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Everyone was very kind amd professional however I do wish they had the ability to at least give me an estimate for how much things will cost me. My dentist, therapist, Gynecologist and every other doctors office I have been to is able to provide that. I'll have to probably switch to a doctors office that can do it. It's very odd that they don't.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

I can't possibly say enough good things about Dr. Nguyen! She is a wonderful doctor & truly listens (and cares) about her patients. I followed her to Advocate from Swedish and wouldn't have made the switch if it wasn't her. Her office staff (both front desk & nurses) are great! The only downside to her practice has been on Advocate's end; during the merger to the new patient portal my records are no longer available online/didn't switch over.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Linda Nguyen is a great provider. She is the provider to both of my children as well as for myself. I am glad i found her as a pcp.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nguyen is great. I enjoy asking her questions and voicing my concerns. She is very receptive to what I have to say and provides me easy-to-understand explanations of my concerns and relevant referrals. I plan to keep her as my primary indefinitely because of how good of a doctor-patient relationship I have with her.

Dr. Nguyen is very friendly and I feel very comfortable talking to her about any concerns I have during the visit.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

very uhappy with this Dr. know Dr. should not compare their self with their patients telling them it she can lose weight so can I I deal with Sciatic nerve damage I explained to her that I was in bed for several weeks she turned around and asked me have I been exercising I have bulging disc s1 L3 L4 L5 is very bad my my health is not that great I'm not saying that I cannot lose weight and that's something she wanted me to do is lose 10 lb but it is very difficult when you dealing with Sciatic Nerve trying to lose weight when I suffer with pain all the time I truly like to have an apology from this doctor cuz it's very unfair for her to compare me with her so unfair I'm very unhappy with her Thank you

Linda was very helpful and a great listener. She attended all my needs accordingly, especially answering all my questions and the importance of my physical health.

January 19, 2019 6:00 PM