Leah Delfinado, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info & vaccine information and see our visitor policy.

Leah Delfinado, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

4025 North Western Avenue

Building E

Chicago, IL 60618

Office: 773-296-3300

Fax: 773-279-6504

3134 North Clark Street

Chicago, IL 60657

Office: 773-296-5420

Fax: 312-766-4950

Meet Leah Delfinado, MD

• Birth Control (Contraception)Family PlanningGeneral ObstetricsHigh Risk ObstetricsLGBTQ HealthTGNC - Hormone/Surgery/ProceduresTGNC - Primary Care/OBGYNWell Woman Care

• Illinois Masonic Medical Center
  • Illinois Masonic Medical Center
  • Southern Illinois University

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Comments

July 23, 2020 10:13 AM

It was good.

June 29, 2020 5:55 PM

I love dr. delfinado. I've stayed in this medical group because of her!!

April 22, 2020 8:16 AM

Dr. Delfinado is always wonderful-Not rushed, listens, professional yet friendly.

March 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Dr. Delfinado is always prompt & respectful of my time & concerns.

March 9, 2020 11:49 AM

Dr. Delfinado is great! Always patient, understanding, and always takes time to explain everything and ask questions. Her and her staff are the BEST!

March 7, 2020 9:09 AM

Dr. Delfinado is wonderful. She is very gentle, patient and compassionate.

March 7, 2020 9:09 AM

She is one of Doctor I never mind visiting. Always a great experience.

March 2, 2020 4:50 PM

overall very good

March 2, 2020 4:50 PM

good experience, very kind provider, slightly long wait

March 2, 2020 7:02 AM

I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Delfinado. She is very relatable and very friendly. I enjoy not having to wait a long time in the waiting room as well.

February 15, 2020 6:08 AM

Provider was attentive.

February 4, 2020 1:50 PM

The doctor did a great job She ran tests to make sure I was OK

February 4, 2020 1:50 PM

Great work

February 1, 2020 5:15 AM

it's a pleasure to visit Dr. Lea, she really cares about her patients by taking her time answering their questions. She also answers my emails in a very short time. she's great. and the staff are very pleasant, respectful, caring, and welcoming.

January 10, 2020 8:50 AM

This was an initial visit as a new gyn. patient. I felt respected and heard.

November 11, 2019 5:24 PM

it was fine. routine checkup. I had some concerns about my my period and she addressed everything and ordered all the necessary tests to make sure everything is ok.

November 11, 2019 5:24 PM

This is truly the best gynecologist I have ever had. She is so nice and really seems like she cares about her patients. She delivered my second daughter and I went through PPD and she really helped me through it. Even calling me once a week to see how I was doing. She told me I would get through it and I did. She is truly a wonderful doctor!

September 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Thanks for being so personable and clearing up my concerning issues!

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

I've had Dr. Delfinado as a gyno since I was 19 yrs. old. I'm now 31 and she has been the best since day one. She always listens and gives great advice. Really explains things extremely well.

August 12, 2019 7:00 PM

She was very helpful & very kind. She was very easy to talk to.

July 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is wonderful. She makes all appointments as comfortable as possible, she really listens, and has an amazing bedside manner & therapeutic approach to patient care.

July 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is professional, thorough, kind, and personable.

July 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is always great whenever I have an issue or concern she is always courteous and makes me feel reassured.

July 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is always very nice and courteous. She performed my annual OB/GYN exam & explained everything she was doing. I had to wait a while in the exam room to see her, but when I saw her she was very good and courteous.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is a wonderful doctor & compassionate human being. I feel so grateful & lucky to have her as my OB during my very difficult labor & delivery. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

June 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the best doctor I've every had. She always listens carefully to what I have to say and makes me feel heard with any concerns I have. She's the first doctor I've had that didn't immediately dismiss me because of my age. She's a perfect angel and I can't wait for her to do my surgery on the 8th! Thank your Dr. Delfinado!

May 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is wonderful! She made me feel listened to and respected.

May 7, 2019 7:00 PM

After my visit the doctor said was going to call me to go over my test results. 2 days later I received my test results online, which were not good, I was waiting anxious for that phone call and that didn't happen. 2 days later I had to reach out and call back the clinic to connect with the doctor and get the medication needed. For someone who needs medication and explanation that is a long wait.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I think Dr. Delfinado is the best. She puts you at ease, she is thorough, and she knows her stuff. I changed my pcp a few years ago so i could stay in Dr. Delfinado's medical group.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is wonderful!

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the ONLY reason I would continue with the Advocate Group. Leah is kind, helpful, empathetic, amazing at her job, and someone I would see for the rest of my life if possible because she is the best physician I've ever had.

April 8, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience was great! Unfortunately I did have to wait a while to be seen.

March 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the best OB/GYN in the city!

March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is excellent. Meets all my needs, explains everything - shows me pictures.

March 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I was so happy going to Leah Delfinado. She was so welcoming and easy to talk to which is very hard. I really like her and would recommend her to anyone.

March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the best. She's always so understanding and helpful. Live her bedside manner.

February 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado was very warm and welcoming as I had not seen her before but another physician in this group who moved out of state. A gyne exam can be very intimidating and embarrassing but she was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable with any questions I had asked. This was a routine yearly exam and it was not for anything acute.

Dr. Del Finado was helpful, and informative, This was my first visit with her as my previous doctor had left Advocate. I felt very comfortable with her and satisfied with the care I received.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

efficient and throrough

November 6, 2018 6:00 PM

It was my first time seeing Dr. Delfinado. She was pleasant and attentive and I would not hesitate to see her again.

November 5, 2018 6:00 PM

I've been seeing Dr. Delfinado for years now. She is very friendly and I look forward to continue to see her in the future.

November 4, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado came highly recommended and is wonderful!

October 31, 2018 7:00 PM

I was extremely impressed with how much time Dr. Delfinado spent with me. Not only did she answer all my questions, but she encouraged me to ask even more. I left my appointment feeling very well taken care of & heard I really appreciated my time with Dr. Delfinado.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado was phenomenal. So thorough in explaining options and I felt comfortable with her right away.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the best OBGYN at Irving and Western in my opinion. Not that I had a bad experience with others, I probably feel this way because as a new mom I saw her a couple more times than the others and she did deliver my baby- which she made my experience comfortable, easy and relaxing.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado was amazing and I am grateful to be one of her patients. I did have to wait 7 or 8 weeks to get in for a routine exam, and the wait time was long the day of my appointment (longer than 15 minutes after my appointment time), but my visit actually with her was wonderful and could not have gone better. This was my first visit as her patient and I am looking forward to returning but hope both types of waits are shorter in the future.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Leah Delfinado has been my doctor for years, and her and her partner's care during and after a very challenging emergency surgery was unassailable. She's an incredible doctor, both in the quality of care she provides and her incredible patience and genuine concern for her patients.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

every doctor I see through advocate is beyond 20 mins late. I get that the clinic needs to make money and so they over schedule the doctors, but I now have new health insurance and I'm going to find new doctors outside of advocate. in addition, I never feel like Dr. Delfinado cares about my health. I feel like she's rushed and not really listening and one my health issues needs her attention. If I was completely healthy, I wouldn't be as bothered because it's just a routine visit, but for this issue, I need her attention and to feel like she has read, understands, and cares about my health history.

October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

she's amazing love her and her staff but reception had attitude and did not want to schedule my next appointments so I'm almost 8 months pregnant and have no prenatal visits set up due to the attitude I received not only was receptionist on her cell phone but rolled her eyes when I walked up. don't want to deal with her any more. but the doctor such a sweet lady caring and always ready to listen and suggest whatever I needed.

August 24, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Dr Delfinado. She listens carefully, is super easy to discuss concerns with, and I trust her. dr X left the practice and I knew right away I would go to Delfinado (I got to meet everyone during my pregnancy).

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is warm, compassionate, respectful, and informative. I could not ask for a better doctor with a better bedside manner. She took time to answer my questions & help me choose the best options for me.

August 3, 2018 7:00 PM

She is a great doctor who genuinely cares and is always attentive & kbowledgable!

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

always a pleasure to see Dr. Delfinado she has a always happy and kind and is helpful with everything I need.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

I look forward to seeing Dr. Delfinado for each of my annual exams and recently for my prenatal care. she takes time to fully I understand my medical questions and answers them thoroughly. She takes time to understand my personal life and outside factors that may be contributing to my physical and mental health. I have recommended Dr. Delfinado to family and friends. I am moving out of the city but plan to continue to commute to see Dr. Delfinado because I am so trusting of her medical care.

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Provider was great, but it took me two months to get an appointment, twenty minutes in the waiting room, and more than 30 minutes once gowned in the exam room.

July 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I have been a patient of Dr. Delfinado's since 2009. She is wonderful, compassionate, comforting, and thoughtful. I have referred several other people to her, as well, and they are very happy with their care.

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is always helpful and personable. she listened to my questions and concerns and makes me feel at ease about my health concerns. I would recommend her to any friends.

June 22, 2018 7:00 PM

She was very attentive and supportive

June 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is the best. She always listens, always understands, never rushes and always talks me through my many questions.

June 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado has been my primary obgyn for 8 years and she is absolutely incredible. I've recommended many friends to her and will never see another obgyn so long as she is in practice. She had always listened to my issues and concerns and always provided me information and insight into how i can address these issues or how we can address them together. She is absolutely incredible.

February 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado was very helpful & comforting. She is passionate about her work & her patients & that is reflected in her care.

February 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is an exceptional provider. Very caring, gentle, and understanding of any concerns I had. She made sure to explain everything she was doing.

February 5, 2018 6:00 PM

I love Dr. Delfinado. I've recommended her to friends, as well as clients. She is, by far, the most compassionate and empathic gynecologist I have ever seen. I never feel like she is rushing me through the appointment and, considering I only see her once a year, she always remembers details about my life. I very much appreciate her bedside manner.

January 30, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado was personable, professional, relaxed & open to spending as much time as I needed answering my questions. I was nervous about this appt. & she completely put me at ease.

January 30, 2018 6:00 PM

This provider is a wonderful, caring doctor. But I did sit for 30 minutes in a paper gown waiting to be seen. I would appreciate being told they were running late because it was very uncomfortable.

January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

I am in your care because I am pregnant and I have been meeting with your entire team, my last visit was the first time meeting Dr. Delfano. I really loved meeting with her- she was friendly, knowledgeable, and took the time to answer my questions.

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent.

January 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Delfinado is excellent; she is always kind and explains thoroughly what and why she is doing something.

January 15, 2018 6:00 PM

She is the best Doctor i have ever encountered. She always makes me feel at ease and makes the appointments enjoyable.

January 14, 2018 6:00 PM

dr. delfinado was extremely respectful, kind, caring and tactful during my visit. it was a little emotional of a visit, but I felt extremely comforted by her, and understood the situation and what to expect. she was speedy in calling about results from my blood work too.

Your health and safety is our highest priority at every step of the journey with us. See what to expect