Lauren Koss Hensley, MD

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Office: 847-655-8500

Fax: 847-655-8501

Meet Lauren Koss Hensley, MD

• Residency: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital; Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Medical School: University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine

Comments

July 28, 2020 12:37 PM

Awesome doctor

July 28, 2020 12:37 PM

Very kind doctor

July 27, 2020 7:34 PM

Excellent annual exam - all questions answered - thorough examination

July 13, 2020 1:42 PM

As always, Dr. Hensley treated me with respect, genuine concern and kindness. I would recommend her to anyone!

May 28, 2020 1:27 PM

I really like working with Dr. Hensley - she is easy to talk to and always makes me feel comfortable.

May 28, 2020 1:27 PM

Dr. Hensley and her nurse are both people I really enjoy seeing and working with. They have been great my entire pregnancy and I would highly recommend them.

March 30, 2020 2:43 PM

Great provider and listened well.

March 21, 2020 7:07 AM

The waiting time on the phone to reach the office was sometimes more than 15 mins. Once I was waiting to get through and was hang up on so had to start another 15 mins....

March 21, 2020 7:07 AM

Thank you for your help.

March 10, 2020 11:49 AM

This was my first time meeting with this doctor. She was wonderfully helpful. She was patient. She listened to my concerns and helped answer all of my questions. She never made me feel rushed or like she was in a hurry to see the next patient. I felt very comfortable asking her all my questions and confident that she had my best interest at heart.

March 7, 2020 7:49 PM

Dr Hensley took extra time to explain particular concerns I had about certain tests

February 21, 2020 5:56 AM

I love Dr. Hensley. I never feel rushed & I feel like she really cares. I always feel like she is always thinking of my best interests & I feel like I can really trust her.

February 20, 2020 8:59 AM

Dr. Hensley is a caring, compassionate professional who sincerely invests in her patients. Other staff in the practice are the same - X is caring, kind and gives the best hugs in moments when a hug is needed. I am grateful for the care I have received.

February 15, 2020 3:24 AM

the doctor was so friendly and understanding of nature

February 2, 2020 5:22 AM

Dr. Hensley was very patient, spent a lot of time with me, and listened intently. I really appreciated her care and attention.

January 25, 2020 2:21 AM

i really liked her. she's very nice and helpful

January 25, 2020 2:21 AM

good

January 24, 2020 11:00 PM

I have seen Dr. Hensley for two pregnancies, now. She is always friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, thorough and very informative. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

January 24, 2020 10:20 AM

Dr. Hensley has been great!! Very thorough, took time to talk & listen about the issue at hand and assured me we would keep trying things until the condition is healed.

January 6, 2020 11:13 PM

My provider did an excellent job explaining why my check-up was being conducted, answered questions both related and unrelated to my health, and was overall very personable. This was an overall great experience.

December 27, 2019 8:06 AM

Dr. Lauren K. Hensley is very easy to talk to & she answered my questions & concerns.

December 27, 2019 8:06 AM

Good - will visit again.

December 21, 2019 1:48 AM

She was kind, detail oriented, took her time, funny great experience

December 7, 2019 3:45 PM

Dr. Hensley was so patient and understanding. She listened to all my concerns. She was very kind and compassionate. I felt really comfortable.

December 1, 2019 11:17 AM

I was very nervous about meeting my new obgyn. I'm glad Dr. Hensley made me feel very comfortable. She is very thorough with the exams and informed us about tests that were offered with my pregnancy.

November 25, 2019 1:17 PM

I had a very good visit with doctor and staff.

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

very happy

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Felt comfortable with the provider and found the experience to be informative as well as reassuring.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

The visit was not a pleasant one (the reason for the visit) and Dr Hansley was compassionate and answered all questions we had about what was going on.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Hensley is amazing. what a great bedside manner. she actually emphatized with me. she is an amazing asset to a group that is not that great anymore bc you are a number rather than a patient. she did not make you feel like a number like the other partners in her group

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

good

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Hensley! She is relatable, easy to talk with, and informative.

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Lauren Hensley was very kind! She also seemed to truly care.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Always friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

August 21, 2019 7:00 PM

First visit at this particular dr. office. It was a good experience much more comfortable examination than during my 1st pregnancy.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

The appointment was fast & all of my questions were answered.

August 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor was very welcoming and nice and listened to my health history, taking it into account when suggesting things for me. She was informative and knowledgable and very easy to talk to.

June 26, 2019 7:00 PM

I keep coming to Dr. Hensley because she has always provided a calm and professional environment. I feel like I am very comfortable going to see this OBGYN and I can be very open and ask any questions.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Lauren Hensley has very nice personality.

June 13, 2019 7:00 PM

My physician retired and this was my first visit with this provider. I am very satisfied.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Hensley was very kind and professional. She answered my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend her to friends & family.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Hensley was wonderful. Extremely polite and friendly, made sure my non-medical husband understood what was going on.

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

I would highly recommend this group of doctors.

May 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Hensley is an excellent provider, very thoughtful and kind with an excellent bedside manner that makes me and my husband very comfortable and well cared for.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

My first visit with Dr Hensley - it was a very good experience. She was very thorough and provided plenty of information. I am very pleased with the office staff, clinical staff and doctor.

April 15, 2019 7:00 PM

I visited Dr. Lauren Hensley. She's nice doctor and very friendly. She answers the question very nicely.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

great experience! Dr. Hensley is efficient but quick! also, I think the office hired new secretaries who are more polite than the last ones I have encountered

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Lauren Hensley is very caring, patience, helpful. She is absolutely the best .

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Very helpful & informative. Thank you

February 22, 2019 6:00 PM

very good

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

I was very impressed with Dr. Hensley's professionalism as well as her pleasant and caring approach. I had never met her before and she totally put me at ease and answered questions in an efficient way.

February 14, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Hensley is very thorough, professional and knowledgable.

February 10, 2019 6:00 PM

The provider is very good in nature and checks my health very carefully.I recommended this provider for other patients too.

Sometimes the phone number isn't answered. I called 3 times within 25 minutes and no one answered once. It's frustrating to get through a question to your doctor as I had to talk to two nurses, one of which did not hear half of my symptoms, which would have gotten me in sooner.

Dr Hensley is very professional and listens well to all concerns. Thank you for making me feel comfortable.

Dr. Hensley is amazing! she always remembers me and I never feel rushed. she always answers my questions thoroughly and is always patient and kind. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor!

January 20, 2019 6:00 PM

Because of her knowledge, compassion, and care we have arrived to resolute my medical condition through a minimally invasive procedure.

January 15, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Hensley is professional and caring. She listens and takes her time with me.

Safe Care promise