Keith G Williams, MD

Meet Keith G Williams, MD

• Residency: University Of Illinois Ear & Eye Infirmary
  • Internship: University of Illinois
  • Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine

• Pediatrics

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

March 30, 2020 1:54 PM

excellent

March 21, 2020 5:54 PM

I absolutely love Dr. Williams. he is very patient and he really cares about both of my children. They have been his patients for almost 15 years.

March 9, 2020 9:13 PM

The provider was very knowledge and nice. for the time he gives each patient I understand the wait. He did not make us feel rushed.

March 9, 2020 9:13 PM

the nursing staff was rude. The medical assistant came in to give shots but did not say hello or introduce herself. I would have been nice if the doctor said he was done and she was taking over.

March 2, 2020 2:31 PM

The total time between arrival and departure was 2.5 hours. 50min to get to the exam room. 40 more to see the dr.

February 10, 2020 4:55 PM

he's a great provider

January 30, 2020 8:34 AM

The services my child received from the provider was excellent and very professional.

January 29, 2020 8:11 AM

Had to wait in excess of "1 1/2" hr. to be seen. Had an appt. No one said anything about wait time until I started inquiring about how long we had been waiting! Then, an announcement was made stating there would be a 1 1/2 hr. wait!

January 27, 2020 12:41 PM

Dr. Keith Williams is very attentive to my child's health & well being. He makes sure that my child is caught up on all vaccines, I am so glad to have him as a provider.

January 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Best doctor ever. Very informative and caring.

January 13, 2020 9:48 AM

He always remembers the little things and raises any concerns with us.

December 28, 2019 7:35 AM

Excellent service! Very thorough! Will definitely be my child's PCP!

December 28, 2019 7:35 AM

Loved the experience!

November 16, 2019 11:00 PM

my children love Dr. Williams. he really cares about the well being of them! He's an excellent provider! my son is 16 and has been with Dr. Williams since he was a baby.

November 15, 2019 11:00 PM

He is very knowledgeable and very comfortable to communicate with.

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

experience was good, I just wish he could move faster when it comes to prescriptions to change my sons milk

September 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is the best. He always remembers his patients and pays great attention to their health. This is my second child he will be taking care of. He was comfortable around the doctor.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is always easy to talk with about any issue related to my children.

June 22, 2019 7:00 PM

very knowledgeable and concerning provider. extraordinary provider.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

I really really really like Dr Willams he very patient with my dramatic princess!

April 12, 2019 7:00 PM

I have had Dr. Keith as Physician for my children since birth. To me he is just the best.

February 22, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Keith Williams is a wonderful doctor. I trust his expertise. also I can tell that he cares about my children and often remembers small details about my children and even my own health which is always a pleasant surprise. Mt children love coming to see Dr. Williams.

February 17, 2019 6:00 PM

He's Very great And Make Sure He Ask ALots Of questions dealing with my child

February 1, 2019 6:00 PM

We waited over an hour to see him. This is way too long and it is always a wait even with a scheduled appointment and being 15 minutes early!! His nurses (X and X) are very slow and lazy. They do not show any enthusiasm, friendliness, they don't even smile. Their bedside manner is repulsive and the reason why my family will not be returning!!

awesome experience with Dr Williams

I always have a great visit with Dr. Keith Williams.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Williams has been my kids provider of over 10 years very good doctor.

December 12, 2018 6:00 PM

I truly love our Dr. Keith Williams because he takes his time to explain what's needed whenever we have questions and he knows our daughter medical history very well.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

The visit was very good

November 10, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Williams is always very attentive, caring and patient. He listens and gives the best advice that he can in regards to my child's health.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

very informative and thorough

October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

good visit, glad he was available

October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams was amazing and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent

September 24, 2018 7:00 PM

excellent well informed Dr. he's very personal and genuinely cares and it shows

August 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is a great physician! He has taken care of X since birth & has always been attentive, caring, personable & knowledgeable!

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

He was very thorough and explained why she needed medicine and why she would need to see an ear specialist.

August 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Friendly courteous and patient.

August 6, 2018 7:00 PM

Hes always awesome

July 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Keith Williams is one of the best pediatrician I could ever want in a healthcare professional for my child. I knew great things about him from my mom; my brothers were/are his patients. Now I'm glad that I chose him to be all 3 of my boys pediatrician.

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

Always a good experience. This provider has been my children's provider for years. My oldest son will be 29 this yr. and Dr. Williams was his doctor and Dr. williams is the doctor for my other 3 chlrn ranging in age 16, 14 and 11

July 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Williams is the best doctor that I've seen. He is knowledgeable, courteous and patient. No question is a dumb question.

July 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Great

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I absolutely love Dr. Keith Williams. He is well knowledgeable of pediatric care and has a great disposition. He listens to my concerns and always give me medical advice (son eczema).

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Keith Williams is an excellent provider with a great bedside manner.

April 27, 2018 7:00 PM

good

April 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Great experience... My kids provider retired so we needed a new doctor and so far Dr Williams has been amazing.

March 30, 2018 7:00 PM

this was one of the best visits I have had at a doctors appointment. Dr. Williams was very personable and informative. He should genuine concern for my son. The medical staff was very helpful as well.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

each visit experience has been absolutely amazing.Dr Williams is kind and caring.hes very informative and answers all my questions clear.I couldn't see myself taking my child to any other Doctor.hes 61/2 months and has been seeing Dr Williams since he was born.he's the best and I'm excited to have him apart of my child's life as his primary doctor for years to come

March 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Great doctor and staff.

March 7, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. K. Williams was awesome; he was extremely respectful and patient.

January 31, 2018 6:00 PM

I enjoy Advocate a great deal and we love Dr. Keith Williams.

December 15, 2017 6:00 PM

Doctor Williams is a really good doctor, I just haven't had that "I'm certain he'll continue to be my baby pediatrician" connection with him yet. Maybe if I got the opportunity to get all my questions out at any of our visits I would get more comfortable.

December 11, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Williams has been wonderful! Respectful, informative and thorough! My son finds it easy to communicate with him!

November 19, 2017 6:00 PM

He always shows genuine care and concern. Best of all HE LISTENS!!! I wouldn't trust my 3 kids with anyone else!

November 17, 2017 6:00 PM

the provider was very thoughtful, respectful, helpful, and enthusiastic about helping my child. It was a great first impression to see the passion of helpfulness for my child!

October 7, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is always very thorough, helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me and both of my son's, whenever I need to bring them into the Advocate office. He takes the time to effectively explain and go over every detail with us. My boys love being under the pediatric care of Dr. Williams.

September 22, 2017 7:00 PM

this was my first visit with advocate. Dr Keith Williams was amazing.He was very informative and nurturing towards my son.he came highly recommended by friends and family. I am very happy that my son is one of his patients

September 15, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr Williams is always professional, pleasant and patient with XX. Dr Williams listened attentively and answered all of our questions, as well as, had great advice for XXs growth and development.

August 14, 2017 7:00 PM

Very good visit. My concerns were answered.

August 6, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Williams is a fantastic Dr. I've taken my son's to see your other male and female pediatricians. They have terrible bed side manners or lack medical knowledge. Dr. Williams is attentive, knowledgeable and very interactive with my children.