Keith Benziger, MD

2285 Sequoia Drive

Aurora, IL 60506

Office: 630-859-6815

Fax: 630-859-6744

Meet Keith Benziger, MD

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Adolescent MalesAsthmaChronic Otitis MediaCircumcisionDevelopmentGI ProblemsImmunizations GivenInfant GERDSports MedicineWell Child Care
  • Related website: www.advocatechidlrenshospital.com

• Illinois Health Connect
  • Imagine Health Smart Care
  • Sunrise Advantage Plan
  • UHC / AARP MedicareComplete (Secure Horizons) HMO
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select PPO

Comments

March 17, 2020 10:10 AM

I appreciated that we were there for a referral, he still spent time trying to hear the problem & didn't rush us out of the room when we were finished discussing my son's health.

March 16, 2020 3:22 PM

Dr Benziger never makes me feel rushed. He always listens to my concerns and takes his time to answer and gives me plenty of time to respond. he is always polite and friendly

March 16, 2020 2:26 PM

Dr. Benziger and his clinical staff know X very well (unfortunately because he is always sick), but at each visit, they show care and compassion for his health and well being. Dr. Benziger spends time with us and answers all of our questions. We trust that X is in the best care with Dr. Benziger and his staff.

March 6, 2020 11:32 PM

we love Dr. B!

February 24, 2020 9:34 PM

Dr. Benzinger was great and I really appreciate that he did not push an antibiotic or even otc flu medications.

February 21, 2020 10:19 AM

Excellent beside manner, made me feel way less anxious as a first time infant another. I would absolutely recommend him to other mothers/fathers.

January 25, 2020 3:15 PM

1 year well baby check up. we talked about overall health, weaning off bottles, transitioning from formula to milk, development in motor/social skills. Dr. Benziger was attentive and kind. He was happy with X's progress thus far. X also received her 1yr vaccinations.

January 25, 2020 3:15 PM

We had a good/positive experience. The staff and Dr. Benziger are always pleasant to interact with.

January 20, 2020 3:24 PM

this was our first time seeing this doctor. overall we are pleased with the card we received.

January 2, 2020 11:00 PM

Dr. Benziger helped me get the FMLA papers that your office said two weeks and then lost them, right away he signed them. He always goes above and beyond to help me with my autistic daughter and her issues.

December 30, 2019 4:14 PM

Dr. Benziger is a wonderful pediatrician. I appreciate how he takes time for our children, and how he gives me a chance to ask questions and discuss our children's health without feeling rushed.

December 19, 2019 4:08 PM

we always enjoy working with Dr. Benzinger and I trust his judgement with my children. that should speak volumes for itself

December 17, 2019 10:24 PM

This was our new born check up with our son. both Dr. Benziger and his nurse were extremely friendly and attentive. Dr. Benziger listened to all of our questions and concerns, patiently, answering each of them in detail and giving solutions when necessary. He made both of us feel comfortable and confident.

December 16, 2019 3:54 PM

Wonderful!!

December 14, 2019 3:16 PM

We've always loved Dr. Benzinger and appreciate both his manner and his knowledge, and this was no exception.

December 10, 2019 7:10 PM

I look forward to having X's care continue with Dr. Benziger and developing a stronger patient-physician relationship with him regarding the care of X.

December 5, 2019 3:53 PM

This is only the second time that my son has seen Dr. Benziger but we already really like him. He's very personable, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. We will definitely keep going to see him.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. B was great! He was caring and informative. He listened to my concerns and gave me good information to consider.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

I had a very negative experience with the office staff and technician that took us into the room. I called two days before the appointment to ask for any paperwork to be emailed to me before my appointment as my son is 18 months old and it is very difficult to complete paperwork with him. when I got to the office the front desk staff handed me a 6 page packet to be completed. I explain I had called ahead and ask for this but she was insistent that it didn't matter and I had to fill it out. I feel that it is very insensitive to ask parents with little children to complete a 6 page packet while waiting. there is not enough time and there is no way I can focus on my answers while trying to watch my child who can't sit and wait patiently yet. Additionally, the technician that brought me back to the room was clearly in a bad mood and was short and rude. She eventually realized I was a first time patient and quickly changed her attitude and tried to be nicer to me. it should not matter if I am a first time patient or a returning patient, you staff should be kind and courteous to all patients. honestly, Dr. B was the only person I liked.

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr Benziger!

October 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Love this doctor and his team. I'm a nurse and I enjoy the care we receive.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Benzinger is very professional during the visit and takes his time to address any questions or concerns I had.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

it was for a 4 month check up. right away Dr. Benziger asked me if I had any questions which I did and we discussed right away. He is always really good with her and is very knowledgeable and thorough.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

From patient representatives to the nursing staff to the doctor, my experience is always excellent. Everyone is amazing and treats my baby and I with a gentle caring hand. I've always known that I would pick Dr. Benziger to be my baby's primary doctor because I've heard many amazing things about him and his staff. Sequoia experience is supreme.

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

We always have a good experience with Dr. Benziger. My kids & I are very happy with him & his staff.

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

We have had Dr. Benziger for 13 years as our children's doctor. He is a wonderful doctor! Our children feel comfortable with him always!

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Bengizer has always taken the time to answer any questions I have. I never feel rushed. He talks to my children with respect and at their level so they understand him.

July 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I know most peopleare afraid to go to the doctor's office but I never had any fear in my 18 years with Dr. Benzinger.

June 28, 2019 7:00 PM

well check. very good exam. Dr. Benzinger answered all my questions & was very kind!

June 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Benzinger is Great!! Always so kind & takes his time with us, answering all of my questions.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

this was our first time seeingDr. Benziger and we were very impressed. we have a newborn daughter and he addressed any concerns and questions we had with compassion and respect. he didn't rush us but listened to us and was very thorough! glad we chose him!

May 13, 2019 7:00 PM

We were extremely relieved to see Dr. Benziger and speak with him after also visiting Urgent Care at home and on vacation.

May 12, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Benziger takes the time with you to listen and address all concerns in a respectful way.

May 9, 2019 7:00 PM

He helped by reassuring us his tick bite was perfectly harmless.

May 5, 2019 7:00 PM

went in to have Dr. Benziger check on my daughter because she had a cough and was less than 4months old. he was very clear in his instructions and diagnosis.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is always thorough and considerate of any questions I have about my child's health. never seems rushed.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

CNA not friendly.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is awesome! we love him, and are glad we chose him as our pediatrician.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

The experience with this doctors office is always awesome.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

We are so happy with Dr. Benziger. He is always willing to listen and very accommodating when our son needs to be seen.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Benziger is wonderful. carefully listens and allows time for questions and talks to my child.

April 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent. the staff knows our family, and remembers details about each child. The Dr always makes sure everything is covered, goes over his 5-4-3-2-1 things that kids should follow (5 fruits and vegetables, 4 glasses of water, etc.). They talk about it in the weeks after their appointments and it seems to stay with them! Dr Benziger is great, and I'm so glad there is a great male Dr at Dreyer that we trust to help with our children's healthcare.

March 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Exvellent! Unfortunately he didn't have access to the records from the hospital visit the day before so he didn't know what medicine our son was prescribed.

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. K. Benziger has been and is always informed, truthful, understanding and 100% caring for his patients I trust his knowledge and believe he whole heartedly cares for each of his patients. He listens and from gathering info seeks the best medical advise.

March 15, 2019 7:00 PM

We had a very positive experience. Our doctor explained the procedure in a way my son could understand.

March 11, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is probably one of the best doctors I have ever had an encounter with. He is friendly, knowledgeable, listens, respects what I have to say, and is also very good with the children as well.

March 8, 2019 6:00 PM

The staff was great...including Dr. Benziger

March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

We all love Dr. B. X, X and X all go to him. the doctor is calm, funny, warm and loving all at the same time. He's an awesome when it comes to helping me take care of them.

February 25, 2019 6:00 PM

we love Dr Benzinger he has always answered our questions and has always been great to the kids happy we found him

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Great as always!

February 20, 2019 6:00 PM

The appointment this survey is about was for my husband and I to meet Dr. Benziger and ask him questions about our soon to be born child. We wanted to make sure we'd get along with our pediatrician. He was very attentive and easy to talk to.

Dr. B is always very helpful and willing to listen. He also has been great in assisting other medical professionals get to the bottom of some of my daughters minor health issues. It feels like a relief to have a great pediatrician like him to help us!!

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

As always, Dr. Ben provides thorough and quality care. Thank you for your insights and expertise.

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Only positive comments. Dr. Ben and staff are the best. Thank you for quality care.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

I have no complaints about Dr. Benzinger, he has been seeing my children for years and we will continue to see him.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Great experience. He was thorough and listened to all of our concerns.

December 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ben is great! So helpful and the staff is awesome too. I will always recommend him.

December 1, 2018 6:00 PM

it was fine, longest time I had to wait during this visit was for he nurses to come back to give my child her scheduled vaccines. over 10 mins of waiting for them to return

November 17, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. B is always attentive!

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Benziger has been our children's primary provider for 2 years and is incredible every visit. He asks for questions, explains everything and never makes us feel rushed.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Good, we love Dr. B.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

We simply love Dr. Benziger. He always listens to our concerns no matter how trivial or "out there." He explains his professional opinion and provides options. He is great w/our daughter and makes the whole process enjoyable.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my son's 1st time with Dr. Benziger. He absolutely loved him!!

October 11, 2018 7:00 PM

As always Dr Benzinger was very friendly and informative about my child's health and what to expect during the next few months.

October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Always very attentive and pays attention to my questions and addresses each one with full attention. Makes a mother feel heard.

October 6, 2018 7:00 PM

As always we like Dr. Ben. The call center is beyond frustrating to get information about find out about the flu vaccine. I have other problems getting disconnected and what not. I now try and use the online support, but I really prefer people. we have considered changing jpraxtices just because of the phone staff who are uninformed, sometimes rude, and have difficulty transferring.

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

All my questions were answered and I'm happy with the answers that I was provided.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

My daughter had Croup and it was scary because she could barely breathe when she woke up that morning. I was able to give her a nebulizer treatment at home, which helped, but I still wanted her seen, because when she coughed there was a little blood. Turns out it was nothing to be alarmed about. When we got to the urgent care, she started to get scared waiting for the doctor and wanted to see her regular doctor - Dr. Keith Benziger. I asked the nurse if there was any possibility he was in and if so if he could see her. It turns out he was in and could see her! We were thrilled. Everything was fine after that. He prescribed Deximethesone and saline for the nebulizer and that's it. Excellent experience, relatively speaking of her scare in the morning. However, because of his thorough explanation of what it was and what we can do, I feel confident we can handle this in the future.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Benziger is incredibly thoughtful with a bedside manner that my children appreciate.

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benzinger is a great doctor!

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

I appreciate that Dr. Benziger talks directly to my son about his health and to answer his questions.

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

I appreciate that Dr. Benziger includes my 12 y.o. in the conversations about his health.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I love how Dr. Ben always comes in the room and asks how I am doing as a mom and if I have any questions or concerns before even starting the exam on my son. he always addresses my concerns and questions and make sure I am ok with everything we discussed. I would highly recommend Dr. Ben and have reccomend him to many people.

August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Benziger. He has a son X's age who is also a growing teen & an athlete. He can relate so well with my son. Going to hate switching doctors once X is of the age of not going to a pediatrician.

August 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Always excellent. Dr. Benziger always is informative, caring, and thourough.

July 30, 2018 7:00 PM

We absolutely love Dr. Benziger. Our pediatrician for 18 years. I would rec'd him for sure, but I am not happy with the change to Advocate for the following reason:

July 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is an excellent pediatrician.

July 4, 2018 7:00 PM

We are so thankful that Dr. Benziger is our pediatrician. He is great with our daughters, listens, is informative, and understanding.

July 2, 2018 7:00 PM

We really like this doctor (Keith B), and I think he is a great asset for the Dreyer system.

June 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is great, we would follow him anywhere.

June 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is great. Listens and does a really good job at being informative.

June 4, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Benziger!

May 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is always friendly and helpful and overall, a great provider.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is thoughtful and caring provider, always listening to our questions and concerns.

May 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benzinger and his staff were very accommodating of our need to see both of our children at the same time. They scheduled the appointments back to back which was wonderful because it our schedule.

May 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benzinger is amazing and really cares about our son's health and wellness. He is attentive and very informative.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Pleasant and efficient.

April 24, 2018 7:00 PM

it's always a pleasure to visit Dr Benziger.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ben you are a great doctor! We are lucky to have you for our kids.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

We are thankful Doctor Ben is our doctor. Thank you for being a great listener.

April 9, 2018 7:00 PM

I absolutely love Dr.Beziger! He is professional yet easy to talk to. He answers all our questions no matter how dumb they may be.

March 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Great visit. Very happy will the knowledge of Dr B and his patience with kids.

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is attentive, compassionate, listens, and explains things in an understanding manner.

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Thank you for your kindness and patience.

March 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is a wonderful doctor. He and his team are very responsive to any questions I have or to get us in to be seen if I had a concern.

March 6, 2018 6:00 PM

We are so thankful for the excellent care our children receive from Dr. Benziger and the entire pediatrics team. They make it easier to sleep at night - very valuable to a mom of two very young children!

March 1, 2018 6:00 PM

He's very affable and relatable for my daughter.

February 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is very informative and has answers to all of the questions asked. He also respects all questions being asked because no question is dumb, it's dumb when not asked.

February 17, 2018 6:00 PM

we adore Dr. Benzinger and his care for his patients.

February 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Benziger is an excellent pediatrician!