Kathy L. Jones Caillouet, MD

Fax: 708-210-0625

Meet Kathy L. Jones Caillouet, MD

• Residency: University of Chicago, Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

March 20, 2020 5:02 AM

This was my first encounter with this physician. She was thoughtful and thorough. She was also concerned about any question I asked.

March 20, 2020 5:02 AM

Good experience.

January 31, 2020 11:49 AM

This was my first appointment with provider, I was thoroughly satisfied and want her to become my permanent OB GYN physician.

January 30, 2020 7:26 AM

frustrating experience receiving prescriptions seems to be norm, have had same problem continually even with other Doctors within Advocate

January 27, 2020 1:36 PM

Dr. Calliouet is the best OB/Gyne I've ever had. She is very thorough & very caring.

December 12, 2019 12:53 PM

Whenever I call with a question I very rarely get a call back. I'm still waiting for a verbal or written explanation of my last paps on 10-29-19.

November 27, 2019 6:11 AM

Dr. was very courteous, knowledgeable about my condition which led me to see Dr. Jones Caillouet.

November 25, 2019 1:29 PM

great

October 27, 2019 7:00 PM

She was very understanding and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with her.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Jones-Caillouet is a wonderful personable physician who makes me feel great to have her as my doctor. She teaches and explain medical conditions to patient very well.

September 30, 2019 7:00 PM

She was very personable and easy to talk to. Asked a lot of questions, being very thorough.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

I have been pleased with the care I have received from all Advocate Medical Group I have seen.

September 21, 2019 7:00 PM

The wait time was over an hour. And there was more waiting after they brought me back to the room. Alternate treatment.plans outside of surgery weren't discussed.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

New patient, but so far everything is great!

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

she listen to everything I had to say. we talked about what I should take to help me with my issue.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Callioutte was by far THE BEST GYNE PHYSICIAN I have been "assigned to" in quite a long time. She actually took time to sit down and speak/explain procedures and processes!

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

One of the best visits I have experienced with Dr. Kathy L. Jones Caillouet. Very personable, it made me feel very comfortable. Her assistant also! This was my first time with this doctor.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Jones Caillouet, very nice and courteous. Very informal about my condition that I found out about.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

my experience with Dr. Jones was pleasant and direct to the point for the reason for this visit, i will continue to visit Dr. Jones for my female issues, great Dr.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I was very pleased! She was very respectful, patient and knowledgeable. She didn't try to get me to have any other test or treatments I really didn't need at the time. I came in due to thickening of the uterus lining. She eased my concerns.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

very good

May 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Good.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

she was great! very understanding and took the time to listen. I am recommending her to my friends.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

She made me feel comfortable and answered my questions

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Jones is a very good doctor. She's friendly and very approachable. This was my first visit but I felt like I've known her for years.

March 26, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my first visit with K. Jones Caillouet because Dr. X retired. I was satisfied & will return.

February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

My experience with Dr. Kathy Jones Caillouet was one of the best OB/GYN doctors that I have ever been to. Very kind and understanding. Also her assistant.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

She was very attentive, informative, and made me feel at ease telling me what she was doing step by step which made me glad she did

Did a good job in answering all of my concerns.

I have a very great experience with this provider every time I visit this office.

Dr. Caillouet listens to her patients, and is very compassionate & caring! She really does her best to help resolve whatever my issues are!!

The CNA or Nurse was very pleasant during my intake. However when she was informing the Dr about me and my status the conversation was very loud and I could hear everything that was said about me including the laughs when certain things were said as well as the conversations about other patients. This was very upsetting for me and I want to have any further conversation with the Dr except yes no answers. Dr . X was my previous Gyne and I loved him were personable and respectful. I did not get this from Dr. Jones

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

My former "provider" retired and I was given this person as a new "provider." I was not happy with the wait time in the exam room.

it was great!

Very nice, listened to what I had to say, offered solutions but wasnt pushy. I hope to keep her as my provider.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Everyone that I saw before seeing the doctor made me feel comfortable. Meeting Dr. Jones Caillouet for the first time, I just wanted to take her home. I've never had a to make feel so at ease.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Best provider ever. She is very informative, focused & friendly. Listen carefully to all my concerns. Very understanding & she knows what she doing. I am very pleased with her so far.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

I saw this provider for the first time because my doctor retired....very pleasant and knowledgeable

October 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Everyone was very nice and helpful. I did not have a long wait. I would definitely recommend this provider.

October 9, 2018 7:00 PM

This was my first time visiting her. She was very kind, patient and sensitive to my concerns. Definitely would recommend her!

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

dr jones was very friendly and informative. she explained information so that it was understood. she listened to my concerns and was able to provide medical statistics and findings to help clarify my concerns

August 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent patient care and service words can't express how pleased I was with Dr. Kathy L. Jones Caillouet care. P.S. That's a blessing.

August 24, 2018 7:00 PM

It was my first appt with Dr Jones-Callouiet and am extraordinary happy with her care

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Too crowded. Too slow. Very unorganized.

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

This experience was very good.

July 28, 2018 7:00 PM

It was a very pleasant and respectful visit. It was also very helpful.

July 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent!

June 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Jones is very personable. She tries to know the patient beyond their health concerns. I truly appreciate her advice.

June 21, 2018 7:00 PM

I loved Dr. Jones, it was a pleasure.

June 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Caillouet & her assistant were awesome. They took the time with me & made sure I was comfortable during my visit in the exam room.

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I had not been to a gyne dr. in many years. Going in I was very nervous. Dr. Caillouet and her staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. She listen to my concerns, was very informative. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had with a first time doctor. I will continue my gyne care at this clinic. Love her!

June 18, 2018 7:00 PM

I love the enthusiasm and professionalism of this doctor and the staff in her office. Very pleasing experience for me.

June 7, 2018 7:00 PM

She was great, listened and gave me good advice. However, the office is a hot mess. I've been signed up for appointments (and showed up) on day that there are no doctors in the office twice. And it took 2 weeks to get an apptn. for an ultrasound because they somehow foudn my maiden name (that I stopped using 4 years ago).

April 13, 2018 7:00 PM

I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased with Dr. Jones. I extremely happy for the referral.