Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our no-visitor policy.

Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

Fax: 630-916-7525

Meet Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

• Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
  • Medical School: Chicago Medical School

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital

Comments

July 30, 2020 9:37 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is always very thorough, personable and spends time answering my questions and concerns without rushing. She is an excellent physician and makes you feel comfortable. I have referred many patients to her.

July 27, 2020 2:42 PM

my provider is always thorough and tell me what my next steps would be. I recommend her!

July 24, 2020 11:25 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a wonderful dr. I feel very comfortable with her & she is very helpful.

July 8, 2020 10:31 AM

Every visit with my doctor is excellent. She cares about her patients & their lives. She is a wonderful person, as well as a great physician!

June 24, 2020 8:11 AM

great experience

June 24, 2020 8:11 AM

dr Nolan Watson is always so caring and compassionate during our visits. she is a great listener and thoroughly answers all my questions, and also makes sure I understand her answers.

June 9, 2020 6:20 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of my OB physicians. She always provides the absolute best care. She is incredibly kind and knowledgeable and always makes me feel comfortable in any situation. She is absolutely FANTASTIC!

May 7, 2020 8:32 AM

The doctor was amazing. She is so nice, good listener, so respectful, and she answer all my questions. I highly recommend her.

May 7, 2020 8:32 AM

Everything is perfect.

March 19, 2020 7:06 AM

Excellent care, in a very positive environment!

March 19, 2020 7:06 AM

Good.

March 17, 2020 1:49 PM

Excellent, professional, friendly.

March 16, 2020 7:55 PM

she is an amazing doctor. always listens and takes her time with you. I never feel she is rushing me. You are lucky to have her

March 16, 2020 7:55 PM

you are lucky to have dr. Nolan-Watson in you group

March 13, 2020 10:16 AM

My appointments with Dr. Nolan Watson are always excellent. She always makes me feel heard & respected. She truly cares about the health of her patients.

March 3, 2020 3:39 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the ideal doctor. She is professional, knowledgeable, personable, caring, efficient, and helpful. I adore and respect her. I am incredibly lucky to have her as part of my health care team.

February 29, 2020 8:53 AM

as always, another excellent experience. super knowledgeable, personal & warm, and practical & realistic approach.

February 28, 2020 10:55 AM

I had a non urgent medical problem. Dr. Nolan Watson did a check up to ensure everything was OK and then presented me with two options.

February 28, 2020 10:55 AM

Very good experience. I recommend Dr. Nolan Watson to everyone I know. She takes very good care of me & shows me the utmost respect, as does everyone in that office. It's always my pleasure to go there for my check ups.

February 20, 2020 5:33 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson makes me feel relaxed & is always so nice & friendly.

February 20, 2020 5:33 AM

Only downfall is her availability & have to schedule appts. at least 2 months in advance.

February 19, 2020 6:09 AM

I am always happy with her attention and explains my treatment if I need any always complimentary to me & makes me feel good, like her very much.

February 19, 2020 6:09 AM

Will go to her long as I'm alive & would recommend to friends.

February 13, 2020 10:58 AM

Dr. Katherine Nolan-Watson has been my gyn for many years. I have sent many friends & family members to her because she listens, she explains, she's kind & she's competent - couldn't ask for more!!

February 8, 2020 1:44 PM

Dr Nolan Watson always shows compassion, intelligence and kindness whenever I see her. She is attentive to my questions and truly makes me feel like she cares about my health and well being

February 8, 2020 6:27 AM

(The receptionist could of been more friendly) - but Dr. Nolan-Watson is a great doctor. She is very caring and really takes time out with you. Answering all questions.

February 8, 2020 6:27 AM

I have been going to her for a long time. I always will wait until I can get an appt. with her. She has delivered my daughter's children. We all love her. Also I have recommended Dr. Watson to my family and friends. I wish her doctors could be like her.

February 5, 2020 7:03 AM

Dr. Kathy Nolan-Watson is the absolute best. I trust her care & judgment.

February 4, 2020 4:36 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is an excellent provider!!! Would highly recommend her!!

January 16, 2020 2:01 PM

She is friendly and I find her easy to talk about private situations. She is like a best friend.

January 16, 2020 2:01 PM

She makes you feel comfortable and it's easy to share info.

January 10, 2020 10:06 AM

I believe that Dr. Norton - Watson is an excellent doctor. She takes time with me and explains things extremely well, Advocate is lucky to have her.

January 3, 2020 12:14 PM

Always a wonderful experience with Dr. Nolan-Watson.

January 3, 2020 12:14 PM

Great experience.

January 1, 2020 11:28 AM

As always I leave my appointment feeling encouraged and able to work toward even better physical health. Dr. Nolan-Watson was helpful in being informative and supportive with my new challenge in managing recently diagnosed diabetes.

January 1, 2020 11:28 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a unique physician. She is both intelligent and well versed in her field as well as warm and human in her approach. As I have looked to find an internist now that I am over 50 years old and diagnosed with diabetes, I have found it very difficult to find one as wonderful as Dr. Nolan-Watson. I think I was trying to replicate the experience I have had with her. I have come to realize that she is special and I am very lucky to have her as my gynecologist!

December 30, 2019 4:17 PM

I have seen Dr. Nolan Watson for many years and she is the best.

December 30, 2019 4:17 PM

I always feel that she is glad to see me and we talk and she is not rushed.

December 28, 2019 8:15 AM

Always a great experience.

December 27, 2019 8:25 AM

I really appreciate Dr. Nolan-Watson's thoroughness with every visit.

December 21, 2019 12:53 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best!! She is kind and really listens.

December 21, 2019 11:20 AM

Dr. Nolan Watson is the absolute best physician I have ever worked with! Her bedside manner is unmatched and she would be an excellent physician to model and train others.

December 21, 2019 11:02 AM

I always feel that my doctor takes the time and care to address any issues I might have. I trust her opinion. She always listens as long as necessary to help resolve any health related problems I might be experiencing.

December 7, 2019 12:37 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful.

December 7, 2019 12:37 PM

Great experience.

November 25, 2019 11:27 PM

dr Nolan Watson is amazing. she always takes the time to listen to me and never makes me feel rushed out. she treats me like a human and not another one of her patients. I am so thankful to have her on my healthcare team.

November 22, 2019 8:24 AM

Dr. Nolan Watson has always provided excellent health care. It is very evident she cares about her patients!

November 22, 2019 8:24 AM

I've always had good experiences & received excellent care! Note: Question 40-45 have not seen MD for routine care in past 3 months this visit was for a problem.

November 16, 2019 8:32 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best.

November 11, 2019 10:21 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is exceptional. Well-informed and takes time to cover every issue. She is highly recommended.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

KNW- Always willing to listen to my crazy health situations. Gives great advice without sugar coating answers.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

listens wellnot in a rush or on a timertakes a true interest in my healthmake me feel comfortable talking about my health

November 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Watson is very knowledgable and caring. She takes time to answer all my questions and reassure me when needed. She is one of the best doctors I ever went to. I always leave the office feeling optimistic. I'm very satisfied with my care. Would recomend Dr. Watson to family and friends.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

I have been seeing Dr. Nolan Watson for a very long time. She is always attentive and listens. she will discuss how we might work on a problem or an issue I may have asked about. She is knowledgeable interested and compassionate.

November 2, 2019 7:00 PM

great provider

October 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Every experience with Dr. Nolan-Watson has been positive and helpful.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Nolan-Watson, but it is nearly impossible to get an appt. with her. She is very caring and takes the time to understand patient concerns. She explains everything well.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a wonderful doctor - helpful & knowledgeable.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful!

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson always delivers high quality, personalized care. There's a reason why she is one of Chicago's top docs.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is amazing. we covered a great deal of ground during my visit, talking about my entire health in general, not just gynecology.

October 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is wonderful! A great combination of warm, caring, humble, intelligent and current in her knowledge and skills. I feel blessed to have her as my dr.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a wonderful provider. she takes time to answer questions and always seems to remember my history and asks me questions about things I may have forgotten to ask. The staff, especially Mary the nurse, is always so helpful. This doctor is truly someone who makes Advocate a better place.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of the best doctors out there. She is very thorough and takes time to listen to my concerns and questions. She is very compassionate and loves what she does!

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I received the level of care from Dr. Kathy Nolan-Watson that I always expect. She is CONSISTENTLY a great health provider for me!! Love her!!

September 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Yearly OB/GYN appointment. Very relaxed discussion, thorough, informative.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a very intelligent and caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains health issues very thoroughly.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Katherine Nolan-Watson is an excellent doctor. Covered all bases and is very thorough, kind, and considerate.

September 3, 2019 7:00 PM

It was an OB/GYN appt. It was awkward it was uncomfortable but the team helped make an awkward procedure bearable and comfort. Very appreciative.

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I visit Dr. Nolan-Watson because she is my gynecologist. I've known her for many years. She is very knowledgeable and helpful if I have questions/concerns. I had breast cancer in 2010 and that is why I continue to visit her annually.

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

As always, Dr. Nolan-Watson met the highest standards for both competence and compassion.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a kind, empathetic, excellent provider & person. I wouldn't want anyone else as my gynecologist. She's amazing. I have thorough confidence in care.

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson's experience, knowledge and compassion were evident in this visit. She reviewed my overall health, performed an exam, provided a mammogram order, and advised on other health care questions. I didn't wait long to get the appointment, and she was on time and unhurried at the visit; I'm glad the practice is no longer under-staffed as it was last year.

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful & she is so kind, caring, supportive, and encouraging.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

She's great!

August 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is smart, patient, trustworthy, kind, compassionate, understanding, personable and someone that I would consider a role model for any/all health practitioners. It is apparent that she genuinely cares and remembers me (and my history) w/o having to refer to her chart. She treats me with great respect.

July 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Kathy Nolan-Watson is the best OB/GYN ever!

July 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful, always kind, considerate, knowledgeable and gentle. Seeing her is always a good experience.

July 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kathy spent a lot of time with me, going over my concerns and current health status.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr Nolan Watson

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent!

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Nolan - Watson - she is very kind, thoughtful and really takes time with me. She also helped my with referrals. Even helped me with good quality shoes for my feet. I stand at work.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She is always very thorough and patient and treats my total health and well being. I wish all doctors could be as wonderful as her!

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I highly respect Dr. Nolan-Watson and look forward to seeing her annually. she is thorough and thoughtful.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is one of the kindest and most intelligent physicians that I have ever met.She is a stellar example of the Gold Standard for patient care. She is compassionate and her advice is always conservative and practical. I am blessed to be in her care.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is an amazing doctor. She is very thorough, takes time to explain and to listen. Always listens. Very caring, kind & smart!

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is very thorough and never rushes you through. She always gives good explanations and offers advise about taking care of yourself.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I am just relieved that I am getting the right care. I have been struggling a longtime with this condition. I am so thankful that Dr. took my case again. TY

May 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best specialist OB/GYN I've ever had. She knows me well, understands all my medical issues, takes time, listens, gives solid advice.

May 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one the best Specialist/Obgyn I've ever had. She listens to your questions and concerns and make sure she does what ever is possible to answer them. She breaks everything down in layman terms so that you can understand everything that's going on. I can't go anywhere else since I've been introduced to her.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The physician always does a fabulous job with my cared.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Nolan Watson is very kind and very concerned about my procedure and made sure I was okay afterwards. She is an asset to this medical team.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my 70-year 70,000 mile check-up. As always, Kathy's concern is for me as a whole person and she deals with the whole me, not just a disembodied organ or gland. All of her patients are blessed to have found her.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson takes her time; does not appear rushed during appointments. She is thorough, listens carefully and always educates on good health habits and preventive care. She is the reason I get care in the advocate system. She is a compassionate, caring person.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

My provider is fantastic! She is thorough, knowledgeable, & listens/is empathetic. I feel fortunate to have such a great doctor to see.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is awesome. Takes time with me. Compassionate. Every doc that I've seen at this practice is amazing. Bedside manner is superb!!!

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent care - Dr. Nolan-Watson listens well & shows she care about your whole person.

April 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Have a great deal of respect & confidence in Dr. Nolan-Watson.

March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is an excellent doctor and extremely intelligent and compassionate. The office staff was very timely and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.