Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

Coronavirus and No-Visitor Alert

Learn what to do if you think you've been exposed to COVID-19. And find updates on our no-visitor policy.

Safety Alert

Due to continued community unrest, for everyone’s safety some facilities may have adapted hours. You will be contacted if your appointment needs to be changed.

Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology

We’re sorry, but our online scheduling is currently unavailable. You can schedule easily by phone. Call us. We’re here to help.

500 East 22nd Street

Suite A

Lombard, IL 60148

Office: 630-620-8061

Fax: 630-916-7525

15900 West 127th Street

Lemont, IL 60439

Office: 630-620-8061

Fax: 630-916-7525

Meet Katherine Nolan Watson, MD

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Abnormal Menstrual BleedingAdolescent GynecologyEndometrial AblationEssure Tubal SterilizationGynecologyHigh Risk PregnancyHysteroscopyMenopause
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• United Healthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 HMO
  • United Healthcare Navigate POS
  • United Healthcare Nexus
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select HMO
  • United Healthcare Select Plus POS

Comments

November 25, 2019 11:27 PM

dr Nolan Watson is amazing. she always takes the time to listen to me and never makes me feel rushed out. she treats me like a human and not another one of her patients. I am so thankful to have her on my healthcare team.

November 22, 2019 8:24 AM

Dr. Nolan Watson has always provided excellent health care. It is very evident she cares about her patients!

November 22, 2019 8:24 AM

I've always had good experiences & received excellent care! Note: Question 40-45 have not seen MD for routine care in past 3 months this visit was for a problem.

November 16, 2019 8:32 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best.

November 11, 2019 10:21 AM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is exceptional. Well-informed and takes time to cover every issue. She is highly recommended.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

KNW- Always willing to listen to my crazy health situations. Gives great advice without sugar coating answers.

November 10, 2019 11:00 PM

listens wellnot in a rush or on a timertakes a true interest in my healthmake me feel comfortable talking about my health

November 8, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Watson is very knowledgable and caring. She takes time to answer all my questions and reassure me when needed. She is one of the best doctors I ever went to. I always leave the office feeling optimistic. I'm very satisfied with my care. Would recomend Dr. Watson to family and friends.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

I have been seeing Dr. Nolan Watson for a very long time. She is always attentive and listens. she will discuss how we might work on a problem or an issue I may have asked about. She is knowledgeable interested and compassionate.

November 2, 2019 7:00 PM

great provider

October 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Every experience with Dr. Nolan-Watson has been positive and helpful.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Nolan-Watson, but it is nearly impossible to get an appt. with her. She is very caring and takes the time to understand patient concerns. She explains everything well.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a wonderful doctor - helpful & knowledgeable.

October 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful!

October 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson always delivers high quality, personalized care. There's a reason why she is one of Chicago's top docs.

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is amazing. we covered a great deal of ground during my visit, talking about my entire health in general, not just gynecology.

October 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is wonderful! A great combination of warm, caring, humble, intelligent and current in her knowledge and skills. I feel blessed to have her as my dr.

September 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a wonderful provider. she takes time to answer questions and always seems to remember my history and asks me questions about things I may have forgotten to ask. The staff, especially Mary the nurse, is always so helpful. This doctor is truly someone who makes Advocate a better place.

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of the best doctors out there. She is very thorough and takes time to listen to my concerns and questions. She is very compassionate and loves what she does!

September 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I received the level of care from Dr. Kathy Nolan-Watson that I always expect. She is CONSISTENTLY a great health provider for me!! Love her!!

September 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Yearly OB/GYN appointment. Very relaxed discussion, thorough, informative.

September 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a very intelligent and caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains health issues very thoroughly.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Katherine Nolan-Watson is an excellent doctor. Covered all bases and is very thorough, kind, and considerate.

September 3, 2019 7:00 PM

It was an OB/GYN appt. It was awkward it was uncomfortable but the team helped make an awkward procedure bearable and comfort. Very appreciative.

September 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I visit Dr. Nolan-Watson because she is my gynecologist. I've known her for many years. She is very knowledgeable and helpful if I have questions/concerns. I had breast cancer in 2010 and that is why I continue to visit her annually.

August 29, 2019 7:00 PM

As always, Dr. Nolan-Watson met the highest standards for both competence and compassion.

August 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is a kind, empathetic, excellent provider & person. I wouldn't want anyone else as my gynecologist. She's amazing. I have thorough confidence in care.

August 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson's experience, knowledge and compassion were evident in this visit. She reviewed my overall health, performed an exam, provided a mammogram order, and advised on other health care questions. I didn't wait long to get the appointment, and she was on time and unhurried at the visit; I'm glad the practice is no longer under-staffed as it was last year.

August 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful & she is so kind, caring, supportive, and encouraging.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

She's great!

August 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is smart, patient, trustworthy, kind, compassionate, understanding, personable and someone that I would consider a role model for any/all health practitioners. It is apparent that she genuinely cares and remembers me (and my history) w/o having to refer to her chart. She treats me with great respect.

July 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Kathy Nolan-Watson is the best OB/GYN ever!

July 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is wonderful, always kind, considerate, knowledgeable and gentle. Seeing her is always a good experience.

July 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Kathy spent a lot of time with me, going over my concerns and current health status.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr Nolan Watson

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent!

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Nolan - Watson - she is very kind, thoughtful and really takes time with me. She also helped my with referrals. Even helped me with good quality shoes for my feet. I stand at work.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She is always very thorough and patient and treats my total health and well being. I wish all doctors could be as wonderful as her!

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I highly respect Dr. Nolan-Watson and look forward to seeing her annually. she is thorough and thoughtful.

May 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is one of the kindest and most intelligent physicians that I have ever met.She is a stellar example of the Gold Standard for patient care. She is compassionate and her advice is always conservative and practical. I am blessed to be in her care.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is an amazing doctor. She is very thorough, takes time to explain and to listen. Always listens. Very caring, kind & smart!

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is very thorough and never rushes you through. She always gives good explanations and offers advise about taking care of yourself.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I am just relieved that I am getting the right care. I have been struggling a longtime with this condition. I am so thankful that Dr. took my case again. TY

May 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best specialist OB/GYN I've ever had. She knows me well, understands all my medical issues, takes time, listens, gives solid advice.

May 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one the best Specialist/Obgyn I've ever had. She listens to your questions and concerns and make sure she does what ever is possible to answer them. She breaks everything down in layman terms so that you can understand everything that's going on. I can't go anywhere else since I've been introduced to her.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The physician always does a fabulous job with my cared.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Nolan Watson is very kind and very concerned about my procedure and made sure I was okay afterwards. She is an asset to this medical team.

April 26, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my 70-year 70,000 mile check-up. As always, Kathy's concern is for me as a whole person and she deals with the whole me, not just a disembodied organ or gland. All of her patients are blessed to have found her.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson takes her time; does not appear rushed during appointments. She is thorough, listens carefully and always educates on good health habits and preventive care. She is the reason I get care in the advocate system. She is a compassionate, caring person.

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

My provider is fantastic! She is thorough, knowledgeable, & listens/is empathetic. I feel fortunate to have such a great doctor to see.

April 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is awesome. Takes time with me. Compassionate. Every doc that I've seen at this practice is amazing. Bedside manner is superb!!!

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent care - Dr. Nolan-Watson listens well & shows she care about your whole person.

April 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Have a great deal of respect & confidence in Dr. Nolan-Watson.

March 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is an excellent doctor and extremely intelligent and compassionate. The office staff was very timely and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

dr. Nolan Watson is an amazing doctors. always listens, and quite literally saved my life.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is a rare doctor who listens - hear - provides to your needs. We need more doctor like her!!!

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best. She is always prepared, attentive and a wealth of information. I wish she was my primary but that isn't possible so I'm thankful for her presence at all. Never do I feel rushed.

February 24, 2019 6:00 PM

excellent

February 19, 2019 6:00 PM

My experience was thorough and respectfully done.

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

I respect this doctor and travel some distance to see her. I think she is top notch! She is caring and thoughtful and always answers all of my questions clearly and thoroughly. One of the best doctors ever!

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is the best!

February 10, 2019 6:00 PM

thank you in guiding and helping me on this part of my journey in my life. you are the only one I can communicate and depend upon. ty you lift my burden.

February 8, 2019 6:00 PM

Very satisfying.

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

This dr. can be very rude and disrespectful. She is in a rush and her nurse don't have compassion. There were many times this dr. lacked knowledge and was rude and angry when asked questions. I would not recommend her to anyone.

February 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Always personable, charming, thorough & knowledgeable, excellent doctor -

February 2, 2019 6:00 PM

Always get excellent care from Dr. Nolan-Watson! She really listens to your concerns.

Dr. Nolan -Watson is always thorough and takes the time to listen and respond to my health concerns. She offers the very best patient care.

Dr.Nolan-Watson has an excellent bed-side manner. Extremely appropriate with questions and answers.She is thorough and doesn't make you feel like you have to rush through the appointment.

January 28, 2019 6:00 PM

You are the best!

I love Dr. Nolan Watson - she is very kind and knowledgeable.

Dr Nolan-Watson is always worth the wait because she provides excellent care. I know if she is running late it's because she is taking great care of everyone else she sees!

Dr. Nolan-Watson is an excellent physician. She does a thorough exam and takes time to listen to questions and concerns. She carefully explains treatments and medication. She is caring and empathetic. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is the best! She spends time and really listens.

January 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of being in the care of. She is very engaged and takes the time to focus completely on me as the patient. She is very thorough and shares ideals and suggestions about the best course of care for me and her health. She is very refreshing and truly cares about her patients. I recommend her to everyone I can!

December 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Feels she had genuine concern about me. My favorite doctor. Used to dread going to my prior MD.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

I am VERY happy with Dr. Nolan-Watson. She always takes lots of time with answering all my questions & I trust her immensely. I only wish that scheduling my yearly routine physicals was easier & could be done a year in advance - but she is worth waiting for - a "top doctor" in my opinion!

December 10, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of the best healthcare providers I have. She is always very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, very informative and thorough.

December 4, 2018 6:00 PM

She is always honest and compassionate. Listens carefully about concerns - Explains questions in detail gives rationale.

December 3, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is wonderful. She is one of the best doctors I've ever had!

December 3, 2018 6:00 PM

I have been a patient of Dr. Nolan-Watson's for years, since she was at Loyola. She is a stellar physician!

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

There isn't a single time I haven't had a good experience with Dr. Nolan-Wolson. She is competent and often hour, gives all the informative about procedure, treatments and medication and explains the options as well. She is a great doctor and a great person!

November 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is excellent! 100% would rec. her. She's thorough, careful, considerate, gentle and nice. Takes great amount of time with you! Love her!

November 16, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr.Nola Watson is a great provocoder with great working ethics. she is very professional and seems to genuinely care about her patients. I can truly say that it's nice to see a doctor that really cares about her patients healthcare.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

wonderful doctor!!!

November 9, 2018 6:00 PM

great doctor/very thorough/addresses all questions and concerns in a very understandable manner/makes the patient feel comfortable/would recommend her to anyone

November 8, 2018 6:00 PM

The first time I called to make an appt. for Oct. check-up was in early July. I was told all appt. slots were full and I would be put on a wait list. I thought this was odd. In mid August I called again and was able to make an appt. for a time that worked for me. The first person I spoke to in July must have been a new hire & didn't know how to register a patient for an appt.

November 1, 2018 7:00 PM

They accommodated me for a pap smear I needed as part of testing to be a kidney donor they fit me in first thing and faxed results to Loyola. Very helpful!

October 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent care is always given. The provider knew my medical history and spent time discussing my health. She answer all of my questions completely.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Always a great experience. Occasionally takes awhile to be seen, but wait times generally aren't excessive.

October 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Nolan-Watson is a good doctor. Trying to make an appointment is crazy.

October 14, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Nolan Watson & Dr. X. I just hate how long it takes to get an appointment, and being put on a list to be called when there is an opening. It took months.

October 12, 2018 7:00 PM

This provider is great. I sought her out after she left Loyola many years ago. I've also referred friends & family members to see this provider.

October 7, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent doctor who spends ample time and covers all concerns. Very caring.

October 1, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Nolan Watson is wonderful. Great at listening and guiding decision-making .

September 23, 2018 7:00 PM

DR. Nolan Watson went above & beyond as she was concerned about an incident that occurred with my health & referred me to an internist, a new AWG MD Dr. X. She noted that she knew me & my health hx & was concerned about this new symptom I had? I was most impressed & felt very cared for.

September 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan Watson is superb!! The best.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is one of the most caring doctors. She always makes me feel comfortable, goes over all my health concerns is very patient and informative. I am very thankful to have such an excellent doctor. I only wish it was easier to get an appointment.

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

All staff & Dr. Katherine Nolan-Watson are the best! Dr. Nolan-Watson answers questions through E-mail with a advocate: She will call me on phone with results she is concerned about & would recommend any for them intervention if needed. She is a good listener & she thoroughly goes over your treatment plan & health issues and she is an OB/GYN doctor!!

September 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Nolan-Watson is thoughtful and goes above and beyond what any other healthcare doctor normally does. Even follow-up after hours to any unanswered questions or concerns. Always recommend her to friends.