Julie Malachinski, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

Advocate Children's Medical Group

9550 West 167th Street

Orland Park, IL 60467

Office: 708-873-4500

Fax: 708-873-4746

Meet Julie Malachinski, MD

• Miami Children's Hospital, Pediatrics
  • University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine

• Pediatrics

• Advocate South Suburban Hospital

Comments

July 29, 2020 1:49 PM

The dr. gave great information about diet & exercise to my daughter. I really appreciated that she DID NOT call her obese or fat but talked about food groups & portion choices.

July 29, 2020 1:49 PM

Great experience.

July 28, 2020 6:55 AM

long wait times in lobby

July 12, 2020 8:59 PM

She's great. Explains things in great detail, and spends a lot of time with you.

June 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Julie is an awesome doctors. She listens and shows that she cares for her patients. She answers questions & makes sure you understand everything.

June 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Best doctor ever!!!!!!

June 22, 2020 2:09 PM

all 4 of my children go to Dr. Malachinski. She is very professional, and really loves her job. you can see how she takes the time to connect with each and every one of her patients. my kids love her!! thank you for making them feel more comfortable about going to the doctor!

May 18, 2020 11:40 PM

This was a zoom meet and it went great easy to do and fast response. It is great that we can send photos and talk to the provider and get the medical concern taken care of.

May 18, 2020 11:40 PM

great experience with zoom

March 18, 2020 12:01 PM

Very good.

March 10, 2020 9:52 AM

we love Dr. Malachinski. shes very knowledgeable and is so great with my boys. I got her info from my brother who brongs his kids to see her too, and havent been disappointed. anytime Ive had a concern or question she answers it. she spends as much time as needed in with us and doesnt rush us out. My oldest had some anxiety going to his last pediatrician when we lived in Florida and here hes always at ease because of her approach to him as a 1 year old. cant say enough great things about her.

March 9, 2020 3:02 PM

We love Dr Julie.however the wait time at the office is really bad

January 27, 2020 12:31 PM

We love Dr. Malachinski! She's very thorough & compassionate!!

January 15, 2020 12:06 PM

Dr. Malachinski is very kind and makes sure to address any concerns and questions I have. Every appointment I've had I've left confident that she was a great doctor to my son.

December 30, 2019 4:22 PM

The provider was knowledgeable and friendly. She answered all questions and addressed the concerns I had for my daughter. she did very well with my daughter during the assessment.

December 30, 2019 4:22 PM

Great experience.

December 9, 2019 7:41 PM

Dr. Julie is proactive, educational, supportive, positive, upbeat & amazing. I'm thankful she is our pediatrician.

December 9, 2019 7:41 PM

Excellent

November 25, 2019 2:34 PM

excellent

October 6, 2019 7:00 PM

I only come to this office to see Dr. Julie. I would never come here if it weren't for her. She seems to genuinely care for my son, which makes it worth the drive and wait time.

October 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski works very well with my daughter. She knows is well and remembers her.

August 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I am extremely happy to have Dr. Malachinski as mi children pediatrician, she takes the time to ask and answer questions and is very respectful. She is great at following up to go over lab results or any time we reach out with a concern.

July 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Very lovely and explains well. Very friendly. Cares about patient.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

The wait time in the waiting room takes an hour which is ridiculous because your waiting more then actually being with the doctor.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski makes me feel reassured as a first time parent. She answers every question and concern I have for my baby.

June 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider was wonderful

May 29, 2019 7:00 PM

The provider and staff made my child feel very comfortable. All my questions & concerns were answered.

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

She is a very capable doctor. Very professional. Good listener & very knowledgeable. I had a very good experience.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

The wait time needs to be shorter because i waited over an hour to finally see the doctor with having an appointment. Staff needs to schedule better or less because wasting over an hour just to see a doctor makes you not want to come back.

March 10, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski was very caring and kind. She took her time to get a complete health history and answered any questions we had. I am confident that we have chose the right doctor because she didn't rush the process and so a good relationship is established.

February 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski is an excellent provider!

February 11, 2019 6:00 PM

very great

the receptionist was a complete sweetheart and so professional. dr malachinski did a fantastic job as usual. answered all our questions and concerns. my husband and i couldn't be happier.

Dr. Malachinski is an awesome MD, she provides the highest quality care, considers all possible reasons for the illness & performs a complete assessment each visit. Her level of care has us commuting from Lansing, IL to Orland Park, IL.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

My children have been seeing Dr. Malichinski for years and we love her. She has always been fantastic with my boys and is just as wonderful, supportive, and competent with our new baby. We love Dr. Malichinski and her team -- the nurses and office staff are all wonderful!

November 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski is an awesome provider. She takes great care of my baby and is compassionate. I trust her expertise in helping me to care for my baby.

November 27, 2018 6:00 PM

She was very kind and very respectful and she talk very clear, and when I need a question about medicine in the other day she call me back and answer me in a very helpful way.

October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

Very thorough and detailed. Never rushed took her time to explain what needed to be done. Love Her

October 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski is great provider! She is very thorough, nurturing, and answers all your questions.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Wait time was longer than usual.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

I like the doctor and think she's knowledgeable and if my son is sick, her or a nurse from her office always get back to me quickly, which I love.

October 13, 2018 7:00 PM

This recent visit was for a routine check up vaccinations. I always leave this provider more confident knowing my child is being provided the best care and having more of a understanding of my child's development.

September 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr was very informative and took her time assessing my infant I love her spirit and her true love for children she is awesome!

September 9, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr was very nice and took the time/agreed to see my daughter when I walked in without an appt. for a concern/ and school paperwork. Dr. was respectful and answered my questions

August 19, 2018 7:00 PM

I really Dr. Malachinski bedside manner and the way she take care of my kids. She really make sure that your kids are in goods hands.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

I love having Dr. Malachinski as my daughter's pediatrician. I can always count on her and her staff to answer my questions, be friendly, and take time with my daughter during her appointments. I wish she was more than a Pediatrician so that she could see my whole family!

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

It was a good experience with dr Julie Malachinski,she gave all details related to baby health & concerns.

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Both of our children were seeing Dr Malachinski with appointments 2 hours apart. We were very happy when she called to tell us to bring both to the same appointment and was able to make her schedule work! I was also pleased that my 4 year old was encouraged to be an active participant in his own care, with parents filling in the gaps as needed. He is uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations and with unknown people, and responded well to Dr Malachinski even though it was only his second visit with her.

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

We were very happy with the care our daughter received from Dr. Malachinski and the rest of the staff. They did a wonderful job working with a sick toddler who did not want to cooperate, and in easing her parents' anxiety over a new treatment (nebulizer).

April 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Very great provider. Would love to make her our primary provider

April 18, 2018 7:00 PM

This is the second time this calendar year that Dr. Malachinski has seen my children - each time I felt very comfortable & I felt her care was excellent.

March 29, 2018 7:00 PM

We love Dr. Malachinski, she is by far the best out there. She goes into so much depth and doesn't try to hurry us through our appointment. I feel like she does all the test possible and really cares about my children.

March 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski was very kind and thorough. My child and I were comfortable during the visit - Dr. M. was easy to talk to. Thank you.

March 17, 2018 7:00 PM

every time I talk X or X, our provider make us feel like she apart of our family. she help me get best for my child so they can be health. I appreciate all her work.

March 16, 2018 7:00 PM

wonderful so far

March 16, 2018 7:00 PM

She is the best provider we ever visited. All the information we need she provided to us the way it is easy to understand

February 19, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Malachinski is a very knowledgeable and easy to understand provider. She always answers all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I trust her judgment in caring for my daughter.

January 16, 2018 6:00 PM

She really took time to explain, evaluate, consult on my son's issue. I give Dr. Malachinski, 5 stars for the care he received.

January 14, 2018 6:00 PM

excelant

December 27, 2017 6:00 PM

From the moment I arrived everyone was great! Very nice and helpful. 1st time patient and will definitely keep going to this provider.

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re currently vaccinating our patients who are 55 and older. We’re also vaccinating patients under age 55 who are eligible based on state guidelines. Find out if you’re eligible and learn how to schedule.