Joslyn M. Albright, MD

Specialty: General Surgery

Coronavirus Alert

Learn what to do if you think you've been exposed to COVID-19. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

No-Visitor Policy

No visitors, with few exceptions, will be allowed in any inpatient areas until further notice. Learn more.

We’re sorry, but our online scheduling is currently unavailable. You can schedule easily by phone. Call us. We’re here to help.

4700 West 95th Street

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Office: 708-346-4055

Fax: 708-499-0948

Meet Joslyn M. Albright, MD

• Gender:
  • Primary area of focus: Breast Surgery
  • Clinical interests: Breast HealthBreast SurgeonBreast SurgeryCancer GeneticsExtremity Soft Tissue CarcinomaHidden Scar SurgeryImmunotherapy for CancerIntra-Operative RadiationLymph Node Surgery for CancerMelanomaMelanoma SurgeryMerkel Cell CarcinomaSentinel Lymph Node SurgerySkin CancerSpecializes in Breast Cancer SurgerySurgical OncologySurvivorship
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• United Healthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 HMO
  • United Healthcare Navigate POS
  • United Healthcare Nexus
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select HMO
  • United Healthcare Select Plus POS

Comments

November 18, 2019 3:59 PM

Joslyn Albright is a wonderful doctor and one who I would highly recommend.

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. ALBRIGHT IS "SIMPLY THE BEST BREAST SURGEON" I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR!

November 17, 2019 11:00 PM

Dr. Albright treats you like family and is not afraid to SMILE, as a past few doctors of mine did not....SMILE, IT IS THE KEY THAT FITS THE LOCK OF EVERYBODY'S HEART.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Albright is an excellent doctor. She takes time to explain things to you, asks what you think and actually cares about you. I would recommend her to everyone.

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Great Surgeon, great doctor

October 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Everyone who I encountered was extremely courteous and professional. I also felt like I was in good hands because everyone was confident, knowledgable and direct. I continue to be impressed with physician's assistants and how smart and on top of things they are and the one in this office was as well. Plus she smiled a lot. Also, no one rushed me through the visit and I felt like I had enough time to get my questions answered.

October 26, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Albright you are always kind. You listen patiently to my questions and concerns. You also allow to make my own decisions regarding my health. You do not push anything down my throat. I appreciate you for always being honest. Thank you

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Very informative & caring.

October 7, 2019 7:00 PM

My experience was very good.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

It was a good experience. I feel that I have a very professional and caring provider. I am thankful to have her.

September 29, 2019 7:00 PM

One of the best care providers I've been to....I would highly recommend Dr Albright for all breast care patients.

September 26, 2019 7:00 PM

my experience was very good. The provider was kind, and professional

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is a great doctor. She explains everything in great detail. Very kind and caring. I know that I'm in very capable hands in treating my cancer.

September 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Had a great visit. No new skin cancer detected.

August 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is a wonderful, caring, compassionate doctor who has an excellent bedside manor. She takes time with you and I never feel rushed or overlooked.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright takes the time to explain things in a way I can understand, and takes the time to answer all my questions. She makes sure I am comfortable with the decisions made regarding my care.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor, knows what she is doing

August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very grateful to have this doctor.

August 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Joslyn Albright is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I WOULD CHOOSE HER AGAIN. Her STAFF is very competent, concerned.

August 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I always receive excellent care from Dr. Albright. She provides full information regarding my condition. She always gives me all the time I feel I need. Dr. Albright is very compassionate.

August 1, 2019 7:00 PM

This is one of the best doctors I ever have seen. I would recommend her to friend & family.

August 1, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt very safe after I left Dr. Albright office. I have faith she is going to help me get better.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider was very patient, considerate, post surgeries. How well I was coming along.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Very direct and impressive!

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent experience.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

My breast surgeon was very informed about my breast cancer. She answered all my questions and took the steps to inform me about my surgery & recovery. She is TRULY A WONDERFUL & COMPASSIONATE SURGEON.

June 28, 2019 7:00 PM

dr Albright is an exceptional surgeon/physician!

June 20, 2019 7:00 PM

I was referred to Dr. Albright by my primary care after finding a lump in my breast. Dr. Albright saw me immediately the next day, she took the time to calm my fears, explain her thought process, she gave me her cell phone number because it was a Friday & she had prescribed an antibiotic that might have caused GI issues, she followed up w/me the following Monday, I decided to go ahead w/a biopsy - she and the nurses were EXCELLENT during this frightening & uncomfortable procedure. She called me as soon as my results were in to confirm it was an infection, she followed up with me & is continuing to follow up until this infection is completely healed. I think she and her staff are wonderful. I felt like I was their only patient & I feel like I received the BEST possible care. She and her team were very professional, accommodating & concerned about my well being.

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Albright and her staff were very pleasant and efficient. I felt that she really cared about me as a patient

June 17, 2019 7:00 PM

I have many doctor's, however Dr. Albright & her staff are very special people. Services are above & beyond services.

May 25, 2019 7:00 PM

excellent doctor

May 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Best experience ever.

May 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Doctor Albright is the finest doctor ever. She's skilled at her job and is a very good listener. I highly recommend her.

May 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Good visit.

May 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright and her staff are very professional and caring about my health.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Professional

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was informational and the next steps were explained well.

April 25, 2019 7:00 PM

I had to have a repeat MRI and she showed me why and why it would be beneficial.

April 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is incredible! Never any complaints.

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Albright is just as concerned about my health as I am. We both decide what the best plan of action for my health. She's a great listener.

April 19, 2019 7:00 PM

She is a knowledgeable, kind and compassionate surgeon who put me at ease.

April 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Joslyn Albright is a GREAT doctor. She make sure to explain everything in layman terms. She educate her patients. I left her office knowing I am in good hands. She is full of love and compassion.

February 16, 2019 6:00 PM

I came in to see Dr. Albright on Christmas Eve. I have never met a doctor who was so dedicated and nice . She reassured both my parents and I that I was going to be okay and that we would get to the bottom of my pain. She is a great listener and makes you feel so comfortable.

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

Excellent.

January 31, 2019 6:00 PM

Wonderful surgeon!

I recommend this surgeon to friends and family. Her expertise and bedside manner are unrivaled. When she talks to me it is like I am the only patient she has!. Her delivery of difficult or challenging news is very caring. I felt very safe in her skilled hands when I had breast cancer surgery 12 months ago.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

I had good experience with Dr. Albright we talked important health issues

This was my first time at this facility, when I walked in I was greeted by the staff which was very nice and cheerful. My experience with Dr.Albright was absolutely the best. Dr. Albright was very helpful and answered all my questions, she really put mind mind at ease about my medical problems. she didn't rush me at all,and she explained everthing to me and I really appreciate her. After my test results were back Dr. Albright called me personally and explained everthing to me. Thank You Dr. Albright for being such a wonderful person.

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

I had outpatient surgery for skin cancer. I went back immediately and started the processes to have surgery, everyone from the receptionist up front to the nurses and everyone else involved was friendly, helpful and concerned for my wellbeing. And Dr. Albright and her surgical team were awesome !

January 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Doctor Albright is not just knowledgeable but kind, compassionate, caring and an around wonderful exceptional person.

November 29, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Albright phoned me with test results and scheduled follow up visit personally. At visit she explained test results in detail and explained medical terminology that I was not familiar with. She gave all the time I needed to address my questions and concerns. she provided detailed info on the use of the prescription medicine I needed to use, as well as clear direction on follow up visit. My experience with Dr. Albright was very positive.

November 26, 2018 6:00 PM

I always feels she truly cares.

November 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Phenomenal physician.

November 20, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Albright was very helpful in answering my questions and my surgery.

November 15, 2018 6:00 PM

Excellent. Dr. Albright actually called me about my test results, which I was glad about. She was very thorough, willing to talk to me and answer questions, and seemed genuinely concerned about me as a patient.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

very nice, concerned about patients, gives you all the information, takes time to listen to patient and she treats you like a person very caring, very thorough.

November 5, 2018 6:00 PM

I had an issue that needed immediate attention and my provider acted promptly. She even insisted I come in the next day

November 2, 2018 7:00 PM

exceptionally nice. I liked her.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Joslyn Albright did my surgery for breast cancer. She is the best doctor I've ever experienced. You feel that she genuinely cares about you. She takes time with you as a patient.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

She is wonderful, caring doctor who is very knowledgeable. She an absolute asset.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

I liked her very much. Results are not yet available because I just had the test today.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is knowledgeable, engaging. First visit with her for this annual check-up. I trust her & will be back next year.

October 19, 2018 7:00 PM

She has gone above and beyond to make sure that I am OK and has made me feel comfortable.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

pleased

September 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent!

September 24, 2018 7:00 PM

She was great. Made my options for treatment very clear with the pros and cons of my choices.

September 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright has been hands down, the most comprehensive, thorough, knowledgable, compassionate, understanding surgeon I have ever met. I trust her 100%. With each visit, she takes her time, identifies and explains possibilities with procedures. Dr. Albright has been my SAVIOR during the worst medical year of my life. She has literally brought me back to life. She has gone above and beyond for me and has helped me heal as quickly and as safely as possible. She has been 100% accurate with everything. She has impeccable bedside manner and clearly has trained the staff in her office the same kind, professional mannerisms, as well. I have been beyond blessed to have her as my breast surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is a leader in her field and I hope that future doctors get to study under her. She is a gift to her field of expertise and I cannot thank her enough. Dr. Albright is truly the brightest star I know.

September 21, 2018 7:00 PM

She wasn't very warm and understanding.

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is very personable, easy to talk to, professional - GREAT LADY!

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Had consultation with this doctor. Very thorough - made me feel very comfortable and she seemed very competent.

September 17, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is an excellent physicican. She cares about her patients and takes the time to answer all of me questions.

September 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I love and respect Dr Albright! so lucky I found her for breast health

September 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Very thorough. Made me comfortable.

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is very knowledgeable, on her breast ultrasound test. She is very precise on what she tells you. Also, she really listens to what I had to say about it. And my problems I still do have in my both breasts. Particularly, my left breast lump.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is really great. She is an amazing surgeon first and foremost. She is thorough, friendly, and very kind. She really explains things to you in a way that you understand and makes sure she answers all of your questions. She had even given me her cell phone at one point and encouraged me to call her anytime if I needed anything. She just really cares about her patients and has a huge heart.

August 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Caring, thorough

August 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is a very caring doctor. She really cares about me.

July 31, 2018 7:00 PM

My experience, first visit with Dr. Albright, was excellent, she is very knowledgeable, compassionate and reassuring.

July 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Albright and her colleague were pleasant and informative. she suggested follow up in a year and a possible test in December

July 22, 2018 7:00 PM

I went to Dr. Albright's office with a great concern of strong family history of breast cancer. Dr. Albright educated me and order all necessary testing. She is amazing and very compassionate.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright, her team and office staff are outstanding. I feel comfortable being served by them. Dr. Albright and her team always show care and concern for me as a patient. I feel blessed to have been placed with her and her team. Her receptionists are friendly and prompt to serve you. They are courteous and helpful if needed.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is amazing. She is personable and easy to talk to. She is calm, thorough, and easy to talk to one of the best doctors I have seen!

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Albright gave me information that was easy to understand. She was very patient and honest. She is very kind. She is very knowledgeable about what she does. She is a great asset to Advocate. Keep doing what you do Dr Albright. We need her in the community.

June 7, 2018 7:00 PM

I am absolutely in love with Dr. Albright. She is an amazing doctor, person, and is doing exactly what she should be doing in life. I could not be more pleased with the care she provides.

June 5, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright was informative and collaborative. She answered all my questions. She was patient and respectful, her tone of voice, demeanor, and explanations instilled much confidence in me as a first time patient.

June 2, 2018 7:00 PM

She had excellent bedside manners and very knowledgeable.

May 30, 2018 7:00 PM

I felt so comfortable with Dr. Albright. I would trust her with my life. She is an amazing doctor. Her staff is wonderful as well. I am so thankful I was under her care.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

This doctor is extremely nice and very thorough with her exam. She explains everything and makes you feel very comfortable. She doesn't rush and takes her time. She also listens to everything you have to say and any concerns you have. She is an excellent doctor.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright has such a warm and caring personality that I thought she was one of my friends. she is very in-depth explainer of what's going on with my health.

April 23, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright was well informed about my condition. Put my fears to rest and spent as much time as I needed to address all my concerns, as well as listen to all my medical concerns and conditions which are numerous.

April 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent ! She always answers my questions and is very informative.

April 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright is fantastic. She took the time to listen to my concerns, she educated me on the medication/side effects, and I walked away feeling confident in the path I've taken regarding the cancer meds I'm taking

April 2, 2018 7:00 PM

I have seen Dr. Albright twice and both times the waiting time in waiting room and exam room were very long.

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Albright was thorough in the exam. She explained symptoms well. She is a good listener and is caring. She is relaxed and doesn't make you feel rushed. Her compassionate understanding goes a long way in aiding the healing process.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Patient, pleasant, and vey helpful

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

the only thing that I thought should of been done was on the day before surgery I would of preferred a phone call with the necessary information & NOT a text msg!!

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleased with my visit with Dr. Albright.

March 1, 2018 6:00 PM

Makes you feel like you are her only patient.