Jessica Erin Mitchell, MD

890 South Garfield Avenue

Libertyville, IL 60048

Office: 847-549-1818

Fax: 847-680-1573

Meet Jessica Erin Mitchell, MD

• Gender:
  • Clinical interests: Contraceptive ManagementDa Vinci Robotic Surgical SystemFamily PlanningFitnessGynecologyIntegrative MedicineMenopauseMinimally Invasive SurgeryNutrition And WellnessObstetricsPost Traumatic Stress DisorderTraumaTrauma Sensitive CareWholistic ApproachWomen's Health
  • Related website: https://www.advocatehealth.com/amg/

• Residency: University Of Rochester School of Medicine
  • Medical School: Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University

• Advocate Condell Medical Center

Comments

March 23, 2020 11:49 AM

Dr. Mitchell made sure I was comfortable and safe at all times, explained exactly what she was going to do beforehand, and answered all of my questions thoroughly and clearly.

March 23, 2020 11:49 AM

Every appointment I've had with Dr. Mitchell has been good. She is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had. She makes it her priority to ensure patients have a good experience.

March 21, 2020 2:48 PM

Dr Mitchell spent a lot of time talking with and listening. I did not feel rushed at all and the time spent with her was the highlight of my week. She helped me feel that increasing my level of activity was not the overwhelming goal I thought it must be.

March 21, 2020 2:48 PM

I would recommend Dr Mitchell to anyone without any reservations. She is one of the most caring and genuine doctor I have ever seen. Her ability to make you feel connected and safe to speak freely is remarkable. Hearing her say she was proud of me regarding my ability to overcome previous trauma was so uplifting. She makes you feel that you are not in this alone.

March 21, 2020 5:37 AM

Dr.Mitchell and her staffs are very kind.She always makes me comfortable and gives good advice.

March 21, 2020 5:37 AM

I always have good experience when I visit.I supposed to get the phone call from the office make an appointment date.The nurse need to find out when their operation room is available.I don't mind to wait but I am wondering they might not enough room for now.

March 21, 2020 1:27 AM

Dr. Mitchell is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. She actually cares

March 13, 2020 10:09 AM

She seems to be very knowledgeable, but running late and ready to back out the door. Most doctors today all _____ that. At least the specialist & see.

March 9, 2020 3:40 PM

It was a great experience. Dr Mitchell was very patient and caring. We went over my recent changes in health and emotional stage. She offered new resources so I can improve my overall health.

March 1, 2020 2:16 AM

Great experience, the dr and staff were very friendly. the dr is very helpful and informative

February 25, 2020 2:14 PM

i did recommend that my daughter see this provider.

February 24, 2020 10:10 PM

Dr. Jessica Mitchell is amazing. I can never say it enough. She not only educates me in a graceful and respectful manner but also calms my anxieties with reassurance and patience. Her professional and compassionate approach (and very high expectation) of care she provides to her patients is beyond any provider I've experienced. I am so grateful to have found her.

February 17, 2020 1:38 PM

I never expected a visit to the gynecologist to also be a full on therapy session. I am beyond impressed with this Dr Mitchell.

February 17, 2020 1:38 PM

Never thought I would actually enjoy going to the gynecologist. Turns out I just hasn't found the right doctor yet.

January 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Dr. Mitchell was excellent. She was caring and always made me feel comfortable. She also had a good plan of how to take care of me. I really liked her.

December 29, 2019 2:37 PM

Dr. Jessica Mitchell: Best, most understanding and thorough physician ever!

December 27, 2019 10:21 AM

This doctor visit with Dr. Jessica Mitchell was a positive experience. She cares for her patients and listen to them.

December 14, 2019 10:29 AM

Really caring and personable. Would definitely recommend her office and work.

December 2, 2019 9:47 PM

I absolutely love the staff and Dr. Mitchell. Any time that I call or come in for an appointment, the staff make you feel like family and treat you with the best care possible. I am very lucky to have found such a great doctor office.

November 27, 2019 8:31 AM

She was excellent, very thorough, warm and empathetic. First doctor all year that I felt like listened to me. She is a great addition to a wonderful team.

November 24, 2019 7:24 AM

Dr. Mitchell is a great provider, she takes her time to ask how I'm feeling, she always makes sure that I understand her instructions.

November 24, 2019 7:24 AM

I haven't had a bad experience with this provider nor the facility, the staff and Dr. Mitchell always treat me with respect and courtesy. Great provider, great facility and great staff.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

always very understanding. She is the best Dr. I've ever had.

November 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good!

October 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell is always very respectful and answers all my questions. She takes her time to explain things and is very sensitive when it comes to the care she provides. I have never experienced a doctor asking for my permission to proceed with a procedure and she does every single time and I appreciate that so much!

October 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell spent an extraordinary time with me & covered everything. She's very thorough & I felt very comfortable with her. She's an excellent doctor & all the staff there is very friendly!! Thank you!

September 23, 2019 7:00 PM

I really loved her. She was so thorough. Her exam was so gentle and she told me everything she was going to do before she did. I felt very comfortable with her and feel that I lucked out picking her!

September 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent doctor. Intelligent. Thoughtful. Caring.

September 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell is fantastic!

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Overall is very good experience. A little longer waiting time explained by the doctor was on the delivery of baby.

September 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider Ms. Mitchell was very explanatory and concern about my health.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Jessica Mitchell is an amazing doctor! She always listens to me, encourages me to be a part of my treatment plan and I know I can trust her.

July 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Thank you for a provided a very thorough exam, in which you learned about me, my concerns and my current situation. You were thoughtful and kind, and asked allot of questions to complete the exam. This was the most productive health visit I have ever had. I very much appreciate your knowledge of integration medicine and how you added that to our visit. I will refer others to your practice and see you again next year. Thank you for the care you provided to me. Please pass along my compliments to your care team. They were great!

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

I felt very comfortable with her and it was a good experience.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell asked about all of my concerns and answered my questions.

July 2, 2019 7:00 PM

Office staff is very unreliable & unprofessional. Called twice on one day and twice again on second day and promised I'd get a call back. Never did. On the fifth call, I was told to make an appointment to speak with the doctor.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

she went above and beyond

June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell was excellent, better than I had hoped. I'm so glad I found her and will be seeing her for many years to come.

June 16, 2019 7:00 PM

This was my initial visit with Dr Mitchell, and I hope to keep her as my regular gynocologist! The best I have had in a very long time.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell listened to what I had to say and clearly answered my questions. She is very polite and dedicated to her job, she is a great provider.

June 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Each visit was a wonderful experience. Any questions I had Jessica answered them and always kept me in the known of what was going on with my pregnancy.

June 2, 2019 7:00 PM

I had mentioned that I wanted to be out of the office quickly, but Doctor talked to me for a long time. While the information was good and helpful it would have been nice to know to expect that much time. Also, my medical history was NOT on the computer (and I have A LOT) so I didn't expect to have to go through all of it AGAIN! (Everything was done at an Advocate Hospital so that was very disappointing)

May 31, 2019 7:00 PM

exceded my expectations I couldn't have ask for a better provider.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell was excellent during my hospital stay and also taking me in as a new patient after my c-section.

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell is an incredible doctor and I wish I had had more doctors like her in my health history. It was clear throughout the appointment that Dr. Mitchell cared about my comfort level with her and in the office and it felt like she cared about me as a person/whole-being as opposed to just my body or a part of my body. She is also funny and interesting!

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

I enjoyed meeting Dr. Mitchell, and based on the appointment, I will hope to be one of her patients. The only thing i am wondering about is the patient portal? I haven't recieved information if how to access that as of yet...It could have gotten sent to spam ... I can probably give a call or try to find on a website...

April 28, 2019 7:00 PM

She and her office assistants are very kind and efficient. Handling things in a very timely manner.

April 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Good doctor

April 21, 2019 7:00 PM

This doctor is super informed and passed along info in a friendly manner.

April 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell was amazing - personable, knowledgeable easy to talk to.

March 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell was so kind & understanding with my problem. She was WONDERFUL & I appreciated all she did for me!

March 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Mitchell. She is down to earth, easy to talk to, respectful & very knowledgeable. I'm switching doctors to make her my OB.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

The doctor was very nice. She listened and her explanations were very thorough. She gave me more information with this second pregnancy than I recieved with first pregnancy elsewhere.

March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Provider recommended more exercise. She was a very competent OB/GYN I had not been to one in 10 years. I will go back in Dec.

March 2, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Mitchell was very kind and listened to me and all of my questions. I felt that she genuinely wanted to help find the best.