Jeanne M Lovett, MD

Specialty: Pediatrics

Your health and safety is our top priority. Get COVID-19 info, vaccine news and see our limited-visitor policy.

Schedule via LiveWell

1675 Dempster Street

1st Floor

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Office: 847-318-9300

Fax: 847-723-9583

77 Rand Road

Des Plaines, IL 60016

Office: 847-298-0310

Fax: 847-298-5939

Meet Jeanne M Lovett, MD

• Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital
  • Wayne State University School Of Medicine

• Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge

Comments

July 18, 2020 10:44 AM

pleasant

July 2, 2020 12:00 AM

Dr. Lovett is the best! We're always happy to see Dr. Lovett, she is very knowledgeable, approachable and down to Earth.

May 13, 2020 7:43 PM

Dr. Lovett, is a very good doctor, she cares of her health, takes a good time to explain what's going on to the guardian(s), and she does the best she can for the patient(s).

May 13, 2020 7:43 PM

She was very smart, and caring/ concerned about the patient.

April 27, 2020 1:52 PM

very happy

April 27, 2020 1:52 PM

great doctor

April 15, 2020 8:54 PM

My wife and I love Dr. Lovett! She answered all our questions about X and was very knowledgeable about our son! I would definitely recommend her as a pediatrician!!

April 15, 2020 8:54 PM

This was an excellent experience! She listened to our questions and concerns.

March 23, 2020 9:47 PM

I love Advocate! Always have the best services

March 23, 2020 9:47 PM

They are always Very Good!!

March 18, 2020 6:38 PM

I was very happy on everything they did and how they treated us. They listened and provided answers that I was able to understand and follow.

March 15, 2020 4:15 PM

My experience with the Provider was very good and we discussed options for things when I go to college.

February 27, 2020 2:05 PM

My 4 year old daughter came in for a check up for school. Dr. Lovette addressed my daughter in the friendliest of ways and spoke to her as if they've been friends forever. Dr. Lovette was respectful in the way she described her actions to my daughter throughout the check up. Dr. Lovette also made sure to ask several times if I had any concerns in order to address them.

February 27, 2020 2:05 PM

Dr. Lovette is always a pleasure to see. I'm so happy to receive her help in the healthcare of my daughters. She is patient, kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and all around friendly to me and my daughters. I can't praise her enough!

February 24, 2020 6:00 PM

I went to the office together with my husband. I've already had a horrible experience with other doctor for my child so visit with dr Lovett was like a blessing and I hope she will continue it

February 24, 2020 6:00 PM

very good experience

February 15, 2020 10:38 PM

good experience

January 25, 2020 6:19 AM

I absolutely love Dr. Lovette. I've recommended her to some friends and they love her too. It is nice to find a trustworthy doctor who I can trust with my daughters health and wellbeing.

December 23, 2019 2:17 PM

dr. lovett is attentive and caring. she answers all my questions professionally and I trust her with my sons care.

December 2, 2019 1:24 PM

Dr. Lovett is excellent in handling and caring for her patients, very knowledgeable and approachable. we are very happy to have her care for our children's health!

December 2, 2019 1:24 PM

we know doctors are busy but we still feel comfortable seeing the doctor in times when our children are ill

November 7, 2019 10:08 AM

The provider was excellent. She was very upbeat and asked my son a various of questions. I felt comfortable and actually thought that this was the first time that he was treated as an adult and I liked it.

November 7, 2019 10:08 AM

The only thing that I would change is if I can call at the facility an schedule appointment directly, not have to call the pavilion and schedule with them.

November 3, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Lovett is a great peditrician, she always answer any questions I have regarding our son and his Autism. With having a non-verbal son it is hard to know what is bothering him and Dr Lovett always times the time to look at him and keep him calm.

July 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett is amazing! Very engaging with the child and helps with examining the child.

July 18, 2019 7:00 PM

I am always satisfied with the care we receive @ Advocate.

July 10, 2019 7:00 PM

provider and nurses/tech are great. office is also very clean and kind friendly.

July 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Great doctor, very good with our girls, my girls are very happy to see her.

June 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Good doctor.

June 12, 2019 7:00 PM

I recommended this provider to everyone the best doctor and her nurse X is the best experience I ever had.

June 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett as always is very accommodating, approachable, knowledgeable and trustworthy!

May 14, 2019 7:00 PM

My daughter is not the easiest to deal with, when it comes to seeing a Dr. But Dr Lovett has this sense of where, she gets down to the level of my daughter and that calms her down. Thank you immensely, for your time and patience.

January 18, 2019 6:00 PM

dr Lovett is the best. she always listens to what we have to say and helps us to find solutions for our concerns. dr Lovett is extremely thorough, gentle and kind and our children adore her.

December 2, 2018 6:00 PM

excellent as always!

December 1, 2018 6:00 PM

We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Lovett as our pediatrician. She is intelligent, compassionate and SO respectful of our children. They love her.

November 11, 2018 6:00 PM

dr. lovett has been an excellent provider. as a first time mother, I had many questions and concerns. she always had a professional response, and I always trusted her recommendations. she's always made me feel at ease, and has been very accommodating.

October 28, 2018 7:00 PM

We loved Dr. Lovett, "She is knowledgeable, kind and cool"- I'm told by the kids. She has great suggestions for parenting.

October 15, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett is very approachable, accomodating and knowledgeable. We sense her concern and regard for her patients.

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

The doctor was AMAZING the wait time not so much once we were in the room but that was due surely to other patients being late.

September 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr Lovett is amazing and I would not change her whatsoever.. She is always there for him and myself when I need her .. She is the Best!!!

September 18, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett took the time to answer my questions and concerns. I didn't feel as though she was trying to rush through the appointment. She was very present during the appointment.

July 19, 2018 7:00 PM

Love Dr. Lovett!

July 6, 2018 7:00 PM

amazing!!!

June 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett has consistently been an extremely caring and helpful healthcare provider. She is very easy to talk to. Both of my children are comfortable talking with her about anything. She has been thorough and takes our concerns very seriously. She is an incredible source of information and we always hope to see her for emergency visits and always see her for scheduled visits.

June 5, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett knows my daughter well. My daughter likes her. She communicates very well and assessed my daughter very well. She is now the dr. for my newborn, that's how _____ trust her.

May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

I have always had a good experience with my Childs provider. I always get an appointment right away, never wait long, and have always had enough time with the doctor to voice my concerns.

April 16, 2018 7:00 PM

We respect and love Dr. Lovett. She always listens to our concerns & has great solutions/suggestions for our parenting methods.

April 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Was a positive visit. Current dr. moved away & will continue to see Dr. Lovett. She was very good with my little one & my daughter liked Dr. Lovett.

April 4, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Lovett always takes the time to explain things thoroughly and gives us time to ask questions. She is a caring physician and we are grateful to have her caring for our children.

March 31, 2018 7:00 PM

Visits are always a great experience with Dr. Lovett!

March 19, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider was very good, but the policies of the practice is what I dislike most! The receptionists who give me an appointment are not very friendly or cannot relate to a parent!

January 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Lovett is very patient, kind and knowledgable. I am very pleased with her and the office staff.

January 3, 2018 6:00 PM

We really enjoy our pediatrician visit. Dr.Lovette is generally helpful and is very sweet with our daughter. However, at times her tone can come off a bit undermining and snarky when answering questions or concerns.

January 2, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr Lovett is our regular Dr. She knows us well and understand our children's needs.

December 31, 2017 6:00 PM

very happy but it's interesting almost never is possible to have the same doctor although they share the same office

COVID-19

Vaccine Update

We’re now vaccinating anyone 12 and older in Illinois and Wisconsin.

#IGOTMINE