Jacqueline R. Ivey-Brown, MD

Specialty: Internal Medicine

Coronavirus Alert

Learn what to do if you think you've been exposed to COVID-19. Stay up to date with our Resource Center.

No-Visitor Policy

No visitors, with few exceptions, will be allowed in any inpatient areas until further notice. Learn more.

Jacqueline R. Ivey-Brown, MD

Specialty: Internal Medicine

We’re sorry, but our online scheduling is currently unavailable. You can schedule easily by phone. Call us. We’re here to help.

Advocate Medical Group

• United Healthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 HMO
  • United Healthcare Navigate POS
  • United Healthcare Nexus
  • United Healthcare Select EPO
  • United Healthcare Select HMO
  • United Healthcare Select Plus POS

Comments

October 24, 2019 7:00 PM

My provider is Dr. Brown she is absolutely outstanding!

October 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is an exceptional physician who is patient, informative and caring person. I truly appreciate her.

October 15, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is very easy to talk to and very understanding. If she doesn't have the answer right then she always calls me back.

October 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown answered all my questions and is a wonderful provider.

October 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Please get phones fix. I call and call - the phone just ring. Had to go to the office myself to see what was wrong. Phone is not working right. Please get phone fix.

October 4, 2019 7:00 PM

always great , she is a great provider

September 18, 2019 7:00 PM

She is very pleasant and explains situations with me.

August 28, 2019 7:00 PM

My visit was very good. I am really concerned about recent weight gain and the pain in my stomach. I asked to see a dietitian and get a plan to address the weight gain and Dr. Ivey-Brown provided me with the dietitian. She also showed me a free app I can use to track my meals, gave me a weight loss goal, discussed my eating habits, and a follow- up appointment. She explained I should not be skipping meals and eating a big meal at night which I do often.

August 25, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is one of the best physicians I've ever encountered. She is one of the reasons I chose ADVOCATE MEDICAL GROUP.

August 24, 2019 7:00 PM

Jacqueline R. Ivey-Brown, M.D. was awesome. She was very patient , gentle and kind.

July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is everything you need in a primary care physician and more! No complaints.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

She's pleasant, professional, knowledgeable.

July 15, 2019 7:00 PM

I am truly impress by Dr. Brown and would recommend her to anyone. The office staff was extremely professional and friendly.

July 14, 2019 7:00 PM

My dr. is the best medical person that I have met she is very efficient and gives me all the attention that always need and I will not change him for anyone.

June 25, 2019 7:00 PM

X & Dr. Ivey-Brown are excellent, caring & compassionate.

June 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is an excellent doctor. Been going to Dr. Ivey-Brown for years now have always taken excellent care of all my health care needs. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Would recommend her all my family.

June 10, 2019 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with the care I received. Very professional, listened to all concerns, answered all questions, welcoming presence very nice. Staff very nice as well. I'm very glad she was recommended and I was accepted. Thankful she eased my mind of a lot of worries.

May 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Great experience with Dr. Brown for my annual check up.

May 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown was knowledgeable when answering my questions. She listens and is professional but also personable.

May 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I love my provider, i can always get in touch with her it doesn't matter if I have a question or need a referral. She always takes her time speaking with me, I never feel rushed or unimportant. She is a jewel.

April 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent.

April 10, 2019 7:00 PM

My visits with Dr. Jacqueline R. Ivey-Brown have been informative and very helpful. She's a warm & compassionate person. She really seems to care about me and others.

April 1, 2019 7:00 PM

Excellent provider, excellent visit.

March 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Great!

March 22, 2019 7:00 PM

Very good.

March 6, 2019 6:00 PM

my Dr. J. Ivey-Brown is very serious and compassion about my health issue and take time always to listen to me she id one of the best dr. have visited.

March 3, 2019 6:00 PM

My provider is excellent in all areas.

March 3, 2019 6:00 PM

The clerks at the desk are loud and rude to some clients. They are very rude on the phone. It takes at least 4 tries to get them to answer the phone. X, the MA, is wonderful! Caring, polite, compassionate just like Dr. Ivey Brown.

February 22, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr. Ivey Brown was very professional, compassionate, and caring. She took time to explain my past medical history and any current issues I have. I have told everyone I know about my wonderful experience with Dr. Ivey Brown (friends, family and co-workers).

February 7, 2019 6:00 PM

I was very pleased talking to my provider.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Always a pleasant experience. Great doctor!

Dr. Brown is absolutely wonderful, she takes her time when she sees me and explains everything. When her staff Mrs. X calls me, she explains everything I need to know and sends me referrals in a timely manner. I can trust Mrs. X to do what she says she will do. I am extremely happy with Dr. Brown and the serve I get at Christ Advocate.

January 26, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr.ivy Brown is an excellent doctor would recommend her to anyone..But the receptionist at the office needs improvement when i got yo yhe office yhere was only 1 person checkinh people in another person on the phone the line was getting longer i ended up checking in late for my appointment because i hasd to wait to be checked in..once checked in everything went really smoothly after that was called right away to see the doctor once I was eventually checked in had excellent experience with the doctor and her staff.. Only complaint was the long wait at the receptionist to be checked in

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Great doctor and staff.

December 16, 2018 6:00 PM

When I first arrived I was leery. But I was impressed by the effort the individuals spent while checking out my medical concerns.

December 1, 2018 6:00 PM

great experience. my only concern was no one was at the front desk to give me another appointment. maybe they were allowed to go home after the last patient arrived??

November 29, 2018 6:00 PM

I love Advocate Christ Hospital doctors, nurses and reg. staff and the facility. Advocate thank you for your time and service. God bless you ALL.

November 25, 2018 6:00 PM

I went in for an annual check up. The doctor was recommended to me and she was everything that I hoped she would be.

October 29, 2018 7:00 PM

I enjoy speaking with my doctor about any of my health problems she gives me good advice and she is always very helpful to me.

October 21, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivy-Brown is very considerate and easy to talk with. If she doesn't have the answer. at the time she gets back with you in a timely manner.

October 17, 2018 7:00 PM

I am very pleased to have Dr. Brown as my primary physician. Her bedside manner is superb, she listens, and explains everything in detail.

October 11, 2018 7:00 PM

My visit or all visits with Doctor Brown are always great. She listens too me and explains all her medical terms to me. She's great!!!

September 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Great

August 30, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent.

August 20, 2018 7:00 PM

The provider is very nice she explain things so nice to you.

August 14, 2018 7:00 PM

Very pleasant.

August 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is extremely attentive and knowledgable. She provided excellent care and follow-up.

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I love my Doctor she is the best!!

July 16, 2018 7:00 PM

I love Dr. Ivey-Brown and am glad she introduced me to the portal. it is extremely difficult to reach the office by phone to schedule appointments or speak with staff.

July 10, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Jacqueline Ivey-Brown is extremely attentive to my condition and listens to my concerns and is genuinely thorough with her care and treatment the fill my needs she is the most caring, compassionate, and concerned doctor that has invested her time and above all keeps my health and condition first priority. She answers every question and explains my medications, pain levels, vitals, etc. I never have left her office with any doubts - She is the best doctor I have ever had.

June 24, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Ivey Brown ia a excellent Doctor and Health Care provider.

June 3, 2018 7:00 PM

I have been going to Dr. Ivey-Brown for years. She is the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of being a patient of. Dr. Ivey Brown is very knowledgeable. Answers all of my health care questions.

May 27, 2018 7:00 PM

Very good, she always answer all my questions and more. I am please with Dr. Ivey-Brown she is excess to the profession.

May 27, 2018 7:00 PM

so far my dr is an excellent doctor!

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

This is my primary health provider (doctor). I look forward to my scheduled visits. The experience is always informative, pleasant and reassuring.

April 4, 2018 7:00 PM

This provider and her staff are very professional and courteous, they're great!!!

March 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Excellent physician and excellent visit as usual. Also personal follow-up on bloodwork results from physician via home phone call. I hope Dr. Ivey-Brown never leaves this practice.

March 26, 2018 7:00 PM

My first visit with Dr. Ivy-Brown was the best I've had in twenty plus years with Advocate. She actually read my chart and learned about me before my appointment. She took time and listened to my concerns and gave me great feedback. I look forward to my next appointment (never ever felt that way) Her level of professionalism was superb in my opinion.

March 7, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is a kind & caring physician. She demonstrates a high level of moral & ethical medical practice.

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

I finally found a excellent doctor in Dr Ivey-Brown, for that I thank you so very much. this doctor puts my mine at ease. I do not feel stress at all. thank you so very much!

February 18, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown always treats me very well and does not talk down to me like some docs are wont to do. She is just a dear.

February 15, 2018 6:00 PM

I loved my experience with her. It was my first visit, we are new to each other she made me feel comfortable discussing my issues & concerns with her. she explained everything to me and even called me personally to give me test results and answer any questions or concerns I had. I have finally found a doctor!

February 13, 2018 6:00 PM

Exceptional provider. Very attentive and responds with answers in a way I understand. She provides me with knowledge to lead a healthy & productive life.

February 12, 2018 6:00 PM

Very pleasant.

January 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Very much satisfied.

January 21, 2018 6:00 PM

I feel Dr Ivey - Brown is geniunely interested in my health and well being..

January 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. J. Brown is a beautiful doctor and she listen to what you tell her.

December 27, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Ivey-Brown is the easier doctor to talk to - she really listens and doesn't judge.

December 7, 2017 6:00 PM

Excellent!!

November 26, 2017 6:00 PM

I enjoy all my visits with Dr. Brown, she is very thorough.

November 17, 2017 6:00 PM

Very good doctor.

September 28, 2017 7:00 PM

A very good.

September 3, 2017 7:00 PM

My overall experience with Dr. Ivey-Brown was excellent. Dr. Ivey-Brown was very knowledgeable, respectful and answered all my concerns. I will recommend her to others.

August 28, 2017 7:00 PM

My overall experience with my doctor was excellent. I found her to be quite knowledgeable about my health concerns. Dr. Ivey-Brown's bedside manner was impeccable.

August 20, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. was professional & personable & pleasing which made me feel comfortable.

July 30, 2017 7:00 PM

felt really comfortable with Dr Ivey and trust her

July 28, 2017 7:00 PM

My provider was very nice. She explain to me if I ask her a question.

May 17, 2017 7:00 PM

Doctor Ivey-Brown is a warm and personable. Fun to talk with but serious about my health.