Guy Steinberg, MD

• Internship: Rambam Hospital And Medical Center
  • Medical School: Israel Institute Of Technology

• Maternal–Fetal Medicine

• Advocate Christ Medical Center
  • Advocate Condell Medical Center
  • Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital

Comments

July 8, 2020 11:32 AM

Very easy to talk with, he took his time explaining the plan for my pregnancy. Answered any questions I had at the moment.

July 8, 2020 11:32 AM

Good experience! Very patient doctor.

June 18, 2020 12:08 PM

The provider was very knowledgeable, friendly, courteous & caring. Asked and answered my questions clearly.

June 18, 2020 12:08 PM

Overall, I had a very good experience.

May 27, 2020 8:27 AM

Dr. Steinberg was very nice and thorough with his recommendations.

April 8, 2020 4:36 AM

The physician explained and went over my ultrasound but I was emotional and due to COVID-19. My husband was not with me and he was extremely kind and called my husband straight away to explain what was the entrance of the level 2 scan and what needed to be done.

March 27, 2020 12:00 AM

The place was packed with people and waiting time was longer than a hour.

March 26, 2020 5:08 AM

Dr. Steinberg is very thorough and helpful. After ____ fit better about future.

October 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was extremely kind and explained thoroughly in as much detail as possible my issue and allowed me to ask questions and made sure I understood everything. I even appreciated him offering to answer any additional questions I may have by using the portal or calling. He was encouraging and optimistic which eased my mind.

September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg and ultrasound specialist X were very professional, and knowledgeable. They have explained everything I needed to know and were caring and nice.

July 28, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr Steinburg was so incredibly kind and explained everything very well.

May 3, 2019 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was really wonderful he listened to all my concerns and spent plenty of time with me

April 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Very informative and concerned about my questions.

April 9, 2019 7:00 PM

Making an appointment was extremely difficult even though I attempted to call early and often, I had to wait until the called me, then they had few appointment choices left. Wait time was long, staff & doc were excellent.

January 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Dr Steinberg was great. He was patient, courteous and very helpful. But, I will say, the woman who performed our ultrasound is not my favorite. If I had a choice, I would never have her do my ultrasound again. She had me lying on the bed, half off, so that it was more comfortable for HER. And she was very rude with her comments and answering of questions. She made us feel so distraught the entire time.

Dr. Steinberg has provided me with high-quality care during all fetal ultrasounds, and I have been very pleased with his level of care and detail he is able to share with me regarding results. However since he and partner Dr. Hanif are only present at the St. Charles location on Mondays and Thursdays it is extremely difficult to schedule appointments that work for my schedule. For all patients, it would be great if those hours/days could be extended or another MFM doctor added to accommodate more patient needs. Thank you.

January 25, 2019 6:00 PM

My experience with the provider and his office staff was fantastic! The hospital's valet service was horrible, though. They lost my car key and I had to wait over an hour to get my car back. That is very difficult for an 8 month pregnant woman to have to do.

I felt as though I was treated as an inconvenience because the Doctor seemed to feel there was no "medical reason" for me to be at a high risk Doctors appointment. My OB referred me there, it was not my choice. I felt uncomfortable and as though I wasn't valued as a client. I also waited for OVER AN HOUR past my appointment time to see him, and then I saw him for a total of 5 minutes and got the vibe mentioned above.

December 11, 2018 6:00 PM

I believe that Doctor Steinberg is amazing. He was able to explain everything in detail and calm me down when I had concerns. He is very knowledgeable, respectful and reassuring. He answered all of my questions and he always showed that he cares about my baby's and mine health. He is very understanding and never ignored any of my concerns. I would recommend Dr. Steinberg to all my family and friends.

November 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was great to work with. he made me feel at ease and seemed very informed of my medical history even though it was my first time meeting him. He was a pleasure. His office staff was just as nice. I felt very comfortable in this office.

November 8, 2018 6:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was wonderfully patient, empathetic and kind during a sensitive time. He is extremely knowledgeable and reassuring, and I would trust and recommend him without hesitation.

September 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was excellent! My husband and I really enjoyed his care. He was patient, knowledgeable, kind and eased our minds helping us w/the OB case my baby & I needed! He is a wonderful doctor!

August 28, 2018 7:00 PM

He acted like we hadn't met prior, had my medical records in his hand, but was asking how my tests were. Waited 35 minutes to speak with him. Repeats things discussed 3 appointments ago. I accessed my records online. A lot of things were written down that were never discussed with me, but it says they were.

April 30, 2018 7:00 PM

very positive experience overall

April 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Quality of care I receive met my expectations but the wait time, & appointment management was extremely disappointing.

April 11, 2018 7:00 PM

This office was very helpful/supportive in dealing with a referral from my regular provider.

April 7, 2018 7:00 PM

I felt like the appointment was too long. I had 8 a.m. appointment and I get out from doctors office 9:50 a.m. It was almost 2 hrs. I took time off from work only 2 hrs. They should inform patient when they schedule appointment how long it will be.

March 25, 2018 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg is an amazing doctor!!!

March 7, 2018 6:00 PM

We really liked the doctor!

December 25, 2017 6:00 PM

Dr. Guy Steinberg is an amazing provider. being pregnant at 40 years old is at times terrifying wondering if fetal development is going well. He performed my amniocentesis and level 2 ultrasound with utmost compassion and highest skill level explaining everything along the way. I am forever appreciative to him and the staff members for the care I received.

November 15, 2017 6:00 PM

Doctor Guy was/is very personable and explanatory.

November 3, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was very kind and very informative. It is clear to see why he is a maternal fetal specialist as his bedside manner was very supportive and comforting. He listened and addressed our questions and concerns and cleary explained everything. He is a very good doctor.

October 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Dr. Steinberg was great. However, his receptionist - Vanessa made me very comfortable. I called the day before my appointment to get estimated time for my visit so I can plan my work day. She told me it'll take 1.5 hours. So I blocked my calendar for 2.5 hours to allow communicate. This i my first visit so I didn't know what to expect and I wasn't aware of possible delays. While waiting in the waiting room, I realized I won't be able to make it back to work on time, I approached Vanessa and raised my concern. She told me that delays in schedules happen all the time. I pointed out that I called day before just for that reason. I take my job seriously and don't want to be late. Vanessa's response was: "You have scheduled an ultrasound, if it shows that your baby has NO BRAIN, YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK TO WORK." This was VERY disturbing to me. I cried in dr.'s office.

September 25, 2017 7:00 PM

Provider was very nice, kind, and informative. Will definitely consider returning for further care during my current pregnancy.

Manage health and wellness for yourself and for everyone who counts on you–all in one place. Learn how it works

Safe Care promise